Author Topic: No Christmas Please, We’re British  (Read 6879 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
No Christmas Please, We’re British
« on: December 02, 2007, 06:56:59 PM »
I WILL START KILLING !!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHGHGHGH!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

No Christmas Please, We’re British
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2727
From the desk of The Brussels Journal on Sun, 2007-12-02 17:19
A quote from The Sunday Telegraph, 2 December 2007

Only one in five [British primary] schools are planning to perform a traditional nativity play this year. They are now outnumbered by schools that say they will be either putting on a non-religious play, such as Scrooge or Snow White, or giving no performance at all. [...]

Several of the schools surveyed said the nativity tableau was no longer a feature because the intake was ethnically mixed and staff had to be aware of “not offending anyone”.

A spokesman for a school in Barking, east London, where half of the intake is white British, said: “We are not putting on a play; instead we are having a talk about a Czech winter play. We don’t feel the need to have the nativity. We are an ethnically diverse school and want to learn about other cultures.”

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: No Christmas Please, We’re British
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »
WE MUST ETHNICALLY CLENSE THE WHOLE EUROPEAN CONTINENT FROM THIS MUSLIMFILTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARABS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARABS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 07:00:28 PM »
'Barking' is an appropriate name because they're low dogs and barking mad!

Being PC should be punnishable by death!!! >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 07:03:51 PM »
I fully agree to exterminate all Left-wing PC-rats!!!
Kill all muslims now!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
Lets burn the muslims at 01072008 together with the christmas trees.

To hell with our enemies!!

Any muslim in Europe is a legitimate target!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »
Death to the KKKommmunist PC-rats.
Death to the Marxists infiltrators in the Catholic Church!!!!

newman

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 07:10:40 PM »
MuSSlims are a common flu.

Leftists are AIDS

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 07:14:17 PM »
That is absolutely ridiculous!

This is fine is it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490863&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true
but making a play is offensive to Muslims?

I have NEVER heard a Jew or a Hindu complain about a PLAY or a Christmas card being offensive to them.

Britain is gone. Time to move from here.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 07:17:16 PM »
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 07:27:12 PM »
I have NEVER heard a Jew or a Hindu complain about a PLAY or a Christmas card being offensive to them.

That 's true.
Jews, Hindus are tolerant.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »

That 's true.
Jews, Hindus are tolerant.

It's the muSSlims >:( :D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:04 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!
May G-d be with you because devil is speaking out of you :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 06:33:00 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!

Are you kidding, or do you really think I should lower my tone?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 06:48:32 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!

I am not kidding....kill 20% population of this world :-\
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 06:52:20 PM »
None the Less, the musslims are out of control in Europe... something must be done! 
Who will do it? when?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 06:53:04 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!

So you want us Christians and Jews to turn the other cheek to the hordes of satan?

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 07:00:21 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!

So you want us Christians and Jews to turn the other cheek to the hordes of satan?

Turning the other cheek to enemies as savage and determined as ours is suicide..... an eye for an eye is a much better policy
It wouldnt take 20%, how many of that percentage are trapped and would escape if possible.

Muslims are destroying our societies and everything we hold dear, we cant just sit by and allow it, we need to do WHATEVER it takes to defend ourselves and our way of life.

Ambiorix, your "tone" is fine with me, its my "tone" also ;)

newman

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »
If 20% of the worlds population want to kill, forcibly convert or enslave the other 80%..........yes. Kill the b@stards!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 07:08:41 PM »
Let's start by nuking Mecca, preferably during the Hajj.  We have to kill as many of those camel rapists as possible, along with their balija, taazi, Paki, and shiptard friends who happen to be there.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!

No, kick them back to their Arab countries and let them live there. Push Albanians from Kosovo to their beloved Albania and have them practice whatever religion they want. Pull Christian troops out of their lands, because we do not have any business there.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »
Kellymaureen,

Do you know I really appreciate woman like you care still about the future?
To care , to love, is to know your past, and is to know the future.
In order to defend our cities, our countries, our babies, our friends, our parents and family, we need to prepare for war.
I hope more woman will become aware that Islam is the worst enemy they'll face if they continue supporting self-destructive left-wing views.

Only if we commit ourselves to find a partner for life, a (hus)band that makes a stable nest for children to defend our civilisation for the next generations, we have a chance of defeating iSlam.

Therefore we must defend our traditions , our nationality, and even use nuclear bombs to destroy people that want to conquer us.
I hope God  forgives those who stand up to combat satan's hordes.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 07:28:40 PM »
Kill all Muslims now!!!!

No, kick them back to their Arab countries and let them live there. Push Albanians from Kosovo to their beloved Albania and have them practice whatever religion they want. Pull Christian troops out of their lands, because we do not have any business there.
\

Shouldn't we annexe Albania? And destroy all mosques on European Soil?

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 07:58:15 PM »
Let's start by nuking Mecca, preferably during the Hajj.  We have to kill as many of those camel rapists as possible, along with their balija, taazi, Paki, and shiptard friends who happen to be there.

Should have been done on sept 12.01
We cant fight "countries" this isnt a conventional war, where we are fighting an army wearing uniforms, we are fighting MUSLIMS...from anywhere, no uniforms, no chain of command...time to start taking out their highest places and name this enemy.
It is widely believed by muslims that mecca CAN'T be destroyed ^-^  sounds like a challenge ;)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 08:01:05 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

Should have been done on sept 12.01
We cant fight "countries" this isnt a conventional war, where we are fighting an army wearing uniforms, we are fighting MUSLIMS...from anywhere, no uniforms, no chain of command...time to start taking out their highest places and name this enemy.
It is widely believed by muslims that mecca CAN'T be destroyed ^-^  sounds like a challenge ;)

Mmmm.... Panic...
maybe Guillaume Faye is right after all.
He writes Eurabia will be WWIII in 15 years.
Of course this will be a kind of urban warfare on 2000+ frontlines.

I haven't even got a military training! the government abolished the duty to go to army in the 90ties!!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 10:03:49 PM »
western europeans conquered these muslims, now rule over them :D very little help for the serbs to defend gates of europe from the west resulted in this chaos :-X