Author Topic: Stupid, fat cow 'teddy bear' teacher is insane!  (Read 2691 times)

newman

Stupid, fat cow 'teddy bear' teacher is insane!
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:16:26 PM »
I just saw that stupid mole on TV.

After copping 2 weeks jail over a kids naming a teddy bear Mo and sudanese muSSlim animals demanding her execution she says she "still has great respect for iSSlam"..........!!!!!!!!!!

All Brits are completely insane! They deserve to be butchered by muSSlims!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 02:27:28 PM by newman »

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
Re: Stupid, fat cow 'teddy bear' teacher is insane!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 02:26:31 PM »
I just saw that stuoid mole on TV.

After copping 2 weeks jail over a kids naming a teddy bear Mo and sudanese muSSlim animals demanding her execution she says she "still has great respect for iSSlam"..........!!!!!!!!!!

All Brits are completely insane! They deserve to be butchered by muSSlims!!!!!!!

I don't understand why all countries are afraid of muslims. I can't understand the double morale of USA politics. One second they bomb Afghanistan and Iraq, now they try to become best friends. Same with the british. Terros bomb london and bomb trains and now they let them in to the country?!

And they deserve to be buthcered.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 02:30:56 PM »
Keep in mind she is still in Sudan, maybe she justs wants to save herself from the Muzzies ???
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »
Keep in mind she is still in Sudan, maybe she justs wants to save herself from the Muzzies ???

Could be.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 02:32:16 PM »
She's not!

She was back in the UK.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 02:40:59 PM »
She's not!

She was back in the UK.

She landed at Heathrow this morning.

Why the hell did she go there in the first place?!! What was she trying to gain or do? She is stupid and has made a fool of herself.

newman

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 02:44:04 PM »
She's not!

She was back in the UK.

She landed at Heathrow this morning.

Why the hell did she go there in the first place?!! What was she trying to gain or do? She is stupid and has made a fool of herself.

She wanted to help "the poor, deprived " third worlders. Look at the reward she got. She's even more looney than Jews who support [censored].

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 02:55:59 PM »
If they are this crazy then I hate to say this but, they deserve what they get.  Why go to these disgusting countries and help the same people who wishes you to die is beyond my comprehension?  Does this stupid "teacher" care this much about her own people in England that is being over run by the same people she is giving teddy bears to?  The number 1 name in the UK is Mohammed! When are these morons going to learn you can not play nice with these savage sand monkeys?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
I try but, when people are this insane I find it very hard to have sympathy for.  Today's Muzzie kids she gives teddy bears to, will be tomorrows mass murdering terrorists who preys on our blood of our children.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 04:18:09 PM »
If they are this crazy then I hate to say this but, they deserve what they get.  Why go to these disgusting countries and help the same people who wishes you to die is beyond my comprehension?  Does this stupid "teacher" care this much about her own people in England that is being over run by the same people she is giving teddy bears to?  The number 1 name in the UK is Mohammed! When are these morons going to learn you can not play nice with these savage sand monkeys?

I couldn't have said it better myself!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 04:25:56 PM »
That is not insanity, it is just plain sick. She will have to learn the hard way of what islam truely is. You would think she learned her lesson by now.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 04:36:07 PM »
That is not insanity, it is just plain sick. She will have to learn the hard way of what islam truely is. You would think she learned her lesson by now.

Now that I think about it, a couple of lashes as per her sentence for her "crime", might have done her some good.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 04:42:37 PM »

Now that I think about it, a couple of lashes as per her sentence for her "crime", might have done her some good.

She'd have probably had a heart attack on the first whipping.

Do you think the media blew this story out of proportion. It was stapled all over the newspapers and TV, especially here in Britain. Yet there are THOUSANDS of stories happening around the world right this moment that are even worse then this.

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 04:48:56 PM »

She'd have probably had a heart attack on the first whipping.

Do you think the media blew this story out of proportion. It was stapled all over the newspapers and TV, especially here in Britain. Yet there are THOUSANDS of stories happening around the world right this moment that are even worse then this.

Yes, that's true.

But a white westerner facing turd world barbarism sells papers & add space. Like a western young person busted in Malaysia smuggling dope  & facing a death sentence. Not a big deal but it makes the news big time.