Author Topic: Mugabe  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Mugabe
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:46:31 PM »
One of the most evil men on the planet.

Mugabe has reduced his country to scrap.

President Mugabe unleashed a devastating new blow to Zimbabwe’s mortally wounded economy yesterday, announcing a new law giving the state a controlling stake in mines operating in the country.

Under the Mines and Minerals Amendment Bill, the Government can take over 51 per cent of companies mining strategic fuels and minerals, taking 25 per cent without paying
Much of Zimbabwe’s mining industry has been wrecked by Government interference but the ripe plum remaining is the fast-growing multibillion-dollar platinum industry. The largest company with such interests is Zimplats, the local subsidiary of South Africa’s Impala Platinum, which is the world’s second-biggest producer of the precious metal.

Already producing $10 billion (£5 billion) of platinum a year, Zimplats is carrying out a billion-dollar expansion programme to double its output and make the mine one of the world’s biggest. It is by far the biggest foreign investment in Zimbabwe since the country’s independence in 1980. Also in the Government’s sights is the London-based Rio Tinto’s Murowa diamond mine, which has cost $78 million to set up and is on the verge of starting a $270 million expansion.

The zimbabwean people don't have a chance living under the shadow of that evil man, he has stolen their money, butchered thousands and still stands to "represent" them.

There are over 100,000 child run households in Zimbabwe with 1.6 million orphans.

No wonder Aids is spreading there, women are being forced into prostitution to stay alive and young men are resorting to stealing.

Its sick. Why can't somebody assasinate the guy?!

newman

Re: Mugabe
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 02:49:24 PM »
You're absolutely right. He's evil and insane.

Having said that, I won't cry if Rio Tinto get stiffed. They're right villains, too.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mugabe
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 04:24:49 PM »
This guy Mugabe is still around, I thought he was DEAD. Doesn't he know that Life Expectancy in Zimbabwe is around 40?