Author Topic: Make the most of life!  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Make the most of life!
« on: December 04, 2007, 05:15:52 PM »
I just took this out of something I wrote for an article. I hope it motivates JTFers!

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is: Determination and willpower are  the key strengths in succeeding at most things. You don’t need to be first to prove that you have tried your best, but you need to be motivated. Wanting to win requires action, not the simple thought or desire. By following this through, you’ll reap the rewards of your goals (but remember to thank God)!

A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in on the experience: Learn from your mistakes!! That is how we are able to live our lives, through experience in combating mistakes. Why put yourself through constant misery a second time? Before you learn from your mistakes you must recognize them (without needing to be shouted at for them  :)) therefore  reflect.

In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet:  In other words, you don’t need to change the world to gain happiness. Through small good deeds and acts that are daily yet sincere you can change the atmosphere around you completely. Never be disappointed at having not done something spectacular, little things can change a persons life in more ways then one could imagine.

Reputation is for time; character is for eternity: Your character is like a diamond that scratches every other stone, meaning to say the way you act affects those around you, wherever you may go. Building a good character, will help you in all aspects of your life whereas doing anything simply for fame or gaining a reputation is superficial and does not last without sincerity.