Poll

Are Gentiles who say all Jews should leave their country and go to Israel anti-Semites?

Yes
6 (26.1%)
No
11 (47.8%)
Do not know
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: When Gentiles say all Jews should move to Israel  (Read 3777 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: When Gentiles say all Jews should move to Israel
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 01:23:26 PM »
Supporting Jews, and being too timid to criticize Jews do not have to go together.  Maybe some Jews would be offended by this, but sometimes people get offended (I can't see why if your words are chosen carefully), and that is sort of the way it goes.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 01:25:09 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 05:40:16 PM »
Supporting Jews, and being too timid to criticize Jews do not have to go together.  Maybe some Jews would be offended by this, but sometimes people get offended (I can't see why if your words are chosen carefully), and that is sort of the way it goes.
the Jews who get offended when they are criticized for not living in Israel are the ones who don't want to move to Israel and in the end they will die out, just like the Jews that stayed in Egypt.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 05:44:52 PM »
Well, I'd probably pat the person on the back for he has just admitted to me that it is OUR land!  ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.