Author Topic: Did You Know The Real Islam Video is getting Re-posted on Youtube By Others?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Good quality too! O0
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Boeregeneraal

This is fantastic!!!

Definitely the best JTF video out there!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
it's a classic video over 100,000 people watched it.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Great, it's nice to see a a random Christian person spreading JTF's (and the truth's) message.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great, it's nice to see a a random Christian person spreading JTF's (and the truth's) message.

They are the best friends we Jews can ever have.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great video and glad to hear it is getting reposted. O0

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
Cool, I have Obsession in my possession and just ordered Farewell Israel from amazon. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Boeregeneraal

say, anyone know which video editing program oz77 used to make this?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile

Good quality too! O0

I have seen them but they don't have the same number of views and they are on page two for number of views.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Quite a few of our members have posted this on youtube. We all need to be posting JTF videos on youtube.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
They are the best friends we Jews can ever have.
Jews need to be careful with "friends"...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D