Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani - "One Hour"  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rudy Giuliani - "One Hour"
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 09:33:49 PM »

He gets points with me for that. Guiliani - Huckabee ticket might be good, Giuliani - Tancredo too. I hope we get the best of the Republican line up to team up as President and Vice President.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tOiFRZgKMls

Rudy needs to move to the right on some social issues. Most important still he needs to see the light on the illegal immigration situation. Still and all if primary day rolls around and he is the most viable candidate for the general election he will get my vote. We need to have someone in place that will defeat Hitlery or Obama without fail.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »
If either Huckabee or Guiliani win the Republican primaries, the wisest thing for either one to do is to have the other as their VP...even though they are opposite on social issues...each will get the votes they need from the right wing and moderate camps...They will get the religious right because of Huckabee and they will go the right wingers who are pro-choice.

And they will get the Latino vote...that's a large number..and may cause the Demoncrats to rethink their strategy of allowing illegal aliens to vote.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 11:14:34 PM »
If Rudy picks a good VP then I think he will get elected.

I think the most important thing is to get the republican who has the biggest chance of beating Hitlery. I think that Rudy will fight her the best.

I like Rudy. Huckabee is good too, but I'm not sure how he would do fighting Hitlery, although he has fought her and Bill in the past, or so he claims.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 11:19:04 PM »

I think the most important thing is to get the republican who has the biggest chance of beating Hitlery. I think that Rudy will fight her the best.

I like Rudy. Huckabee is good too, but I'm not sure how he would do fighting Hitlery, although he has fought her and Bill in the past, or so he claims.

Since when does the VP spot count for anything?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 11:23:27 PM »

You have a point...Bush Sr. picked Dan "Potato(e)" Quayle
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 11:25:27 PM »
I think Cheney helped Bush Jr. get elected.

If a candidate picked Chaim for VP all of us JTFers would vote for that candidate, right?

So too, you pick someone who represents a nice group of people who may otherwise not choose to pick you.

I think Alan Keyes is a good choice. If any candidate picks him they will have my full support. Even if I like another one better.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »

Since Cheney. Cheney wields loads of power and he uses it.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 11:54:05 PM »
Yea, Dick Cheney is really powerful.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 01:56:01 AM »
We have to hope that we get a good team for 08
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer