Author Topic: Rabbi Mordechai Yitzchok Friedman Speaks at Rabbi Meir Kahane's Memorial  (Read 3602 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
http://home.earthlink.net/~judaism/

Rabbi Mordechai Yitzchok Friedman Speaks at Rabbi Meir Kahane's Memorial

Monday, November 13, 2006

Rabbi Mordechai Yitzchok Friedman, President of the American Board of Rabbis, was a keynote speaker at the Rabbi Meir Kahane, zt"l, Memorial held November 12, 2006 at the Jewish Center of Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. Speaking to the crowded auditorium of loyal "Kahanists" and religious leaders, Rabbi Friedman’s presentation was historic and inspiring.

Two weeks before the assassination of Rabbi Meir Kahane, the Jewish Defense League, held a rally in front of the UN. Rabbi Friedman spoke, followed by Rabbi Kahane. Rabbi Kahane told Rabbi Friedman he was concerned about being permitted to enter the US since the government of Israel created a law, that a Knesset member can't have double citizenship. When Rabbi Friedman visited Israel, Rabbi Kahane would come to meet with him at the Israeli Hotel. Rabbi Friedman would accompany Rabbi Kahane at rallies in Israel, and was invited to have kiddish on Shabbos, at Rabbi Kahane’s residence in Kiryat Itri in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Kahane had an arm in a sling and beneath his yarmulka was a dressing, the Israeli security services assaulted Rabbi Kahane with a warning, not to run for the Knesset. Rabbi Kahane gave Rabbi Friedman a membership card of the Israeli Jewish Defense League in Israel, also known as 'Tnuat Kach. Rabbi Kahane told him, humorously, one copy is put into our files another one somehow finds its self in the Israeli security services files. He coined the term "to every jew a 22." The number 22, appears in the Talmudic tractate of Rosh Hashana (22:a), "if gentiles await too ambush, Jews take weapons in hand." Rabbi Kahane's ancestor, Pinchas the Kohen, assassinated a corrupt Jewish president, Zimree ben Sulah. HaShem than declares, that a peace treaty between them has therefore ensued.

Rabbi Kahane was an advocate of Jewish Defense and of Israel. The Rambam wrote in his monumental Mishna Torah, in Nezkin, Hilchous Chovale Umazik, Chapter 8, a 'moser' is one who turns over a fellow Jewish person to the enemy,or turns over Jewish property to the enemy. Such a person(s) have no place in the World to Come, and are destined to Gehinnom (what Xtians call Hell). The Rambam further stipulates such a person or persons(s) may be executed, for it is a mitzvah, and whomever executes them first, is meritorious. Furthermore, the Rambam states, even though we do not have the conditions for execution, nevertheless, it is permissible and a mitzvah, and whomever executes the 'moser' first is meritorious.

Rabbi Friedman indicated that the most precious Jewish property is the land of Israel; anyone giving up Jewish holy land is to be executed. In addition, the Shulchan Aruch, Choshen Mishpat (the definitive code of Jewish Law, Volume of Jurisprudence) Hilchous Mabad Mamon, Chapter 388, states that a 'moser' is some one who turnsover a fellow Jewish person, or Jewish property (most precious being the land of Israel), has no place in the World to Come, and destined to Gehinnom (what Xtians call Hell). Furthermore the Shulchan Aruch stipulates the 'moser' may be executed in any place, or era. Rabbi Friedman pointed out, in Israel anyone who gives Jewish land away is to be executed!!!

When the dead will be revived, Rabbi Kahane will be with them, stated Rabbi Friedman. The Prophet Ezekiel, in Chapter 37, graphically details the resurrection of the dead. Indeed, the Prophet mentions bone will combine with bone, sinews on them, flesh and skin, than the spirit will be entered thru the nostrils. "And the almighty declares... the Revived will come to Israel."

The Talmud in Sanhedrin 92:b, describes the mass revivcation is not only for the days of the Moshiach (Messiah), but the revivcation also took place in Bablyon. "The almighty instructed the prophet Ezekiel, go forth, and revive the dead in Bikas Dura and Ezekiel revived the dead in Bikas Dura." Bikas Dura was the Auschwitz in Bablyon under the rule of Nebuchadnazer. He murdered many Jews and piled the remains in Bikas dura. He had fashioned drinking vessels from the bones. When Ezekiel ordered all the bones to come together the vessel Nebuchadnazer was drinking from smacked him in the mouth. Ticheeyas Hamaysim is for real for all worthy Jewish people. Rabbi Meir Kahane will be among then at the time of coming of the Moshiach... may he be a Maylitz Yoshare for Klal Yisroel.

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I know Rabbi Friedman.  He was at my home many times and I spoke to him a lot as well.  He's a very entertaining man to speak to and is a hard core Kahanist Rabbi who is very knowledgable in the Torah.  He'll tell you outright that a Moser is anyone who gives away Jewish land and according to Halacha a Moser should be executed as the article said.  He also always walks around armed.  No other Rabbi except a true Kahanist will tell this to your face. 

He also said some very controversial stuff to me that I won't say here about Chassidim and agunot from conservative Jewish marriages.  He's one of the few true Kahanist Rabbis out there but to clear things up, he  doesn't agree 100% with the Rav on everything, more like 90% like he doesn't agree with the Rav that all Jews must go to Israel right now.  The good thing is that he has a Kahanist Semicha program so if anyone of you want Semicha, he'll charge you a fee and train you.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:57:39 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
I know Rabbi Friedman.  He was at my home many times and I spoke to him a lot as well.  He's a very entertaining man to speak to and is a hard core Kahanist Rabbi who is very knowledgable in the Torah.  He'll tell you outright that a Moser is anyone who gives away Jewish land and according to Halacha a Moser should be executed as the article said.  He also always walks around armed.  No other Rabbi except a true Kahanist will tell this to your face. 

He also said some very controversial stuff to me that I won't say here about Chassidim and agunot from conservative Jewish marriages.  He's one of the few true Kahanist Rabbis out there but to clear things up, he  doesn't agree 100% with the Rav on everything, more like 90% like he doesn't agree with the Rav that all Jews must go to Israel right now.  The good thing is that he has a Kahanist Semicha program so if anyone of you want Semicha, he'll charge you a fee and train you.
In NY, though?

And is there an audio or video to this - or was it just an article?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I think there is a video on youtube made by kahaneloyalist that contains the event and the speakers.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Is there anything else that he doesnt agree with R.Kahane on?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Not that I know of so far.  He told me that he doesn't like JTF because they work too close with Gentiles.  He also works on freeing up Agunot with a Bet Din that is not widely known or accepted which you may not like if you don't think he's a great enough scholar to be qualified.  I don't know what the Rav thought about this or if he did this back then as well.  He may be qualified as he also does official conversions so he's an all around Rabbi.  The only problem is that the Rabbi is not married yet. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 12:17:09 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Not that I know of so far.  He told me that he doesn't like JTF because they work too close with Gentiles.  He also works on freeing up Agunot with a Bet Din that is not widely known or accepted which you may not like if you don't think he's a great enough scholar to be qualified.  I don't know what the Rav thought about this or if he did this back then as well.  He may be qualified as he also does official conversions so he's an all around Rabbi.  The only problem is that the Rabbi is not married yet. 
How old is he?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
He is 55-60 I think. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
He is 55-60 I think. 
Oy.  Well, still - better late than never I suppose...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Well I guess that Rav Kahane and he would have their own little disagreements, as the Torah states the great Mitzvah of being married and having children....   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
if anybody listens to him on their computer, they should record it.

difficult for me, partly because it is early hours of the morning that he broadcasts in the uk.