Author Topic: Arab Prisoners  (Read 2264 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Arab Prisoners
« on: December 05, 2007, 10:35:30 PM »
We really need a new way for Israel to deal with the Arab Terrorists that we capture. Time and time again Israel releases Arab Prisoners. First of all these are Terrorists Israel needs to take charge and stop giving into international pressure. Israel needs something similar to Guantanamo Bay why should Israel release a terrorist that they capture?? It makes not sense. What are your ideas??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Arab Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 12:12:01 AM »
We really need a new way for Israel to deal with the Arab Terrorists that we capture. Time and time again Israel releases Arab Prisoners. First of all these are Terrorists Israel needs to take charge and stop giving into international pressure.

Israel needs something similar to Guantanamo Bay why should Israel release a terrorist that they capture?? It makes not sense. What are your ideas??

Israel should  have several  GBs.
In Europe, all big cities (+500.000 people) should have a GB for detaining terrorists.

Plus, special GBs in the Alps where muslim intifada-rioters  are forced to move a mountain-top to the sea and back.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 12:13:45 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 12:22:57 AM »
I agree with you Israel needs several GB's plus the Europe need several.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 12:39:31 AM »
 :DI agree with you Israel needs several GB's plus the Europe need several.
[/quote]

I owe to say that the each-European+300k-city-idea was of my Russian Orthodox Friend.
The flatten-the-alps-idea is of another Russian friend.

I like these Russians  :D :D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.