Author Topic: SHOCK ON FACEBOOK  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
SHOCK ON FACEBOOK
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
We all see these videos of people converting to Islam. I found an old friend of mine in Facebook who was a Greek Orthodox and now she is married, veiled up and living in Oman. Religion on facebook : ISLAM

My heart sank  :'(

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: SHOCK ON FACEBOOK
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 11:45:08 AM »
We all see these videos of people converting to Islam. I found an old friend of mine in Facebook who was a Greek Orthodox and now she is married, veiled up and living in Oman. Religion on facebook : ISLAM

My heart sank  :'(

Oh wow thats insane why did she do that? was she normal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 11:48:44 AM »
Yes....she was lovley girl. Quiet, very well mannered, pretty and intelligent. Why would she run off and become a muslim ??   >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 11:50:33 AM »
Yes....she was lovley girl. Quiet, very well mannered, pretty and intelligent. Why would she run off and become a muslim ??   >:(
I have no idea crazy things happen :(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 12:10:25 PM »
Can you give the link,
so we can all see her...?

???
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »
That's the "enlightenment" they get from college.  ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »
 >:( :'(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »
That's the "enlightenment" they get from college.  ::)
the colleges create a generation of self-hating ignorant people and to fill that vacuum, these people often get into Islam.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 05:21:19 PM »

The movie "Not Without My Daughter" should be manditory viewing for all girls starting at the age of 12.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 05:30:28 PM »

The movie "Not Without My Daughter" should be manditory viewing for all girls starting at the age of 12.

Never heard of it, I'll check it out

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 05:34:31 PM »

Never heard of it, I'll check it out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Without_My_Daughter  8)

True story, a nightmare of a story, also what these ditzy liberal western women are facing if they marry a muslim.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 05:37:37 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »

This is an excellent movie, because she married a muslim doctor who was VERY westernized, and when he went back to his country of origin (iran) he became very "religious" and then she became trapped and the nightmare began...

moral of the story....DO NOT MARRY  A MUSLIM EVER EVEN IF HE SEEMS "MODERN" OR "WESTERNIZED"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
You know, I do think FOTL was right in this aspect. Shallow, ditzy Western women often do seem to prefer tall, dark, handsome foreigners, regardless of their belief system, to perfectly suitable and attractive domestic men.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
Its sick. I loath white or any good americans that convert to islam .

This girl from a class was telling me her hatred towards all muslims and then out of nowhere she said she changed because of some movie.
It disgusted , it's one step to islam.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 12:09:52 AM »
American youth are taught to hate their cultural heritage. They're taught it's racist to prefer to marry among their own kind.

I'm really sorry that your friend ended up falling into such a horrible religion. There is still hope for her though, she just needs to remember who she is inside, which I'm sure is probably not an evil person.
one of my friends who isnt even that religious was criticized because she would only date Jews
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 12:31:42 AM »
American youth are taught to hate their cultural heritage. They're taught it's racist to prefer to marry among their own kind.

I'm really sorry that your friend ended up falling into such a horrible religion. There is still hope for her though, she just needs to remember who she is inside, which I'm sure is probably not an evil person.
one of my friends who isnt even that religious was criticized because she would only date Jews

You shouldn't be critized if you only date Jews, although many people fall into the same propaganda anti-semetic trap and make jew jokes and everything for dating only jews. it's terrible.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 07:14:18 AM »
You know, I do think FOTL was right in this aspect. Shallow, ditzy Western women often do seem to prefer tall, dark, handsome foreigners, regardless of their belief system, to perfectly suitable and attractive domestic men.

Well....physical attraction is a must when it comes to relationships. But this guy isnt exactly good looking ! Eitherway we had a great Greek/Orthodox girl leave us for the otherside  :-[

Gutted but life goes on

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 07:19:21 AM »
A lot of Greek Girls are going that way. Many on their trips to places like Holland are meeting up with them.

A dear friend of mine was telling me this morning about some of the greek girls are heading that way. He is over looked because he has not the money for them.  :-\

Shame he is a good boy, would make a good husband, but they are after flash and money.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 08:00:34 AM »
A dear friend of mine was telling me this morning about some of the greek girls are heading that way. He is over looked because he has not the money for them

Is your friend crazy? Thats good that they overlook him for not having enough money. Atleast he wont marry a gold digger !!!