Author Topic: Huckabee's decision to release a convicted rapist  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
Huckabee's decision to release a convicted rapist
« on: December 06, 2007, 12:04:28 PM »
How big of an issue is this to you, and why did he even bother helping this piece of trash?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Huckabee's decision to release a convicted rapist
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 12:05:23 PM »
How big of an issue is this to you, and why did he even bother helping this piece of trash?

can you post a link about this?

or maybe a few?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 12:26:33 PM »
How about some evidence in such a claim.  And if you are one of the radical leftists don't even bother cause thats all they do is lie.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 12:29:59 PM »
Chaim said so in his long sticky post.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
I have posted about this on my blog:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=2242

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=2285

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=2289

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=2294

The young woman who Wayne Dumond first raped is the daughter of a big Clinton Supporter, and is distantly related to Bill Clinton.  And Huckabee did have a hand in this beast's release. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 04:29:01 PM »
Even if the victim herself was one of Clinton's biggest supporters, that is no excuse for rape. This animal deserves to be burned alive, not freed like some Fakestinian terrorist.

Chaim always warns that people who are kind to the ruthless will be ruthless to the kind.

Therefore I can't believe Huckster supports Israel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 04:58:52 PM »
You're right C.F.  Nothing justifies raping anybody.  However, it's possible that Huckabee wanted to free that beast in order to get back at that girl's father for whatever reason.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 03:31:51 AM »
You're right C.F.  Nothing justifies raping anybody.  However, it's possible that Huckabee wanted to free that beast in order to get back at that girl's father for whatever reason.

I don't understand that reasoning.  What did the victim's father do to deserve in any way that the rapist should merit release?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »
I don't understand that reasoning.  What did the victim's father do to deserve in any way that the rapist should merit release?

Rational Thought, the 17 year old girl that Wayne Dumond raped is a distant cousin of Bill Clinton.  The girl's father was a big Clinton donor.  My guess is that for some reason, Huckabee wanted to get back at these people, so he helped free the rapist.  Perhaps the father refused to donate to the Republicans?  I can't say for sure. 

But you are right.  The victim's father did nothing to deserve his daughter getting raped, or that rapist being released from jail. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 11:49:06 AM »

Rational Thought, the 17 year old girl that Wayne Dumond raped is a distant cousin of Bill Clinton.  The girl's father was a big Clinton donor.  My guess is that for some reason, Huckabee wanted to get back at these people, so he helped free the rapist.  Perhaps the father refused to donate to the Republicans?  I can't say for sure. 

But you are right.  The victim's father did nothing to deserve his daughter getting raped, or that rapist being released from jail. 

I doubt the relation to Clinton had anything to do with it.  I don't think he and Bill Clinton were political rivals or anything like that.  I don't think Huckabee was involved in politics while Clinton was the governor of Arkansas.