Author Topic: Venting moment: Wiggers: Self hating Whites  (Read 9255 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Venting moment: Wiggers: Self hating Whites
« on: November 16, 2006, 01:42:12 PM »
When whites forget who they are and pretending to be something they are not by lowering themselves to sub human. They came from the great European culture and throwing that away to pretend to be jungle creatures cause they think it is cool.  It is not cool it makes them look ridiculous.  You see them white kids white skin as can be wearing their baggie clothes the do rags they put metal junk on their teeth.  Why would you kids who came from that northern European where their ancestors created music, art, mathamatics, science and a great culture to people who are disgustings who have no culture they have nothing if it wasn't for whites. If it wasn't for whites they be still digging in the turd holes in Africa.. But now they are in their own turd holes in America.  Do I blame white kids? Not as much as I blame their parents and the mindless b.s. on TV, radio and Hollywood that non stop promotes blacks as the good guys and whites as the bad guys.  We do need to bring our youngsters a hold and grip on who they really are and not something they are not.  They are our country's future and I don't want our country's future turning into one big housing project cause white boys and girls are losing their own culture.  If you do care about white kids to be America's future then this should be an agenda.  We must step up and stop having our youngsters brain washed by the elitest that are apologetics telling our youth its shamefull to be of Euro - ethnic.  I mean don't you get sick to your gut when you are on the highway and a car with the tinted windows comes near you and the rap noise from their car is so loud its actually shaking your own car and they roll the windows down and there it is a wigger.  It is disgracefull IMO but hey I am a rare breed that has tremendous pride in our Euro heritage.  Our people are a great people. And its time to go and promote the greatness of our ancestors and our people not promote lies and propaganda to feed the blacks on lies.

I remember not long ago they had a movie on the Honeymooners which was a famous TV show in the 50's the original cast was white.  Not long ago they made the movie and the characters that played Ralph Kramden and the rest of the cast was black.  Broadway puts out a play on Caeser and a Mulian all of a suddent is Caeser.  They are not original they steal everyone elses idea and it is time to focus on our white youth they are this country's foundation's future.

This is not our European heritage this is a disgrace.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Venting moment: Wiggers: Self hating Whites
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 02:33:29 PM »
I agree. When i was in high school there were tons of wiggers running around. Some even talked wtih a black accent.  :-\
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 03:12:13 PM »
This is so disgusting and pathetic that I want to puke.    :'(
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »
Ha! the one in the first picture looks like a friggin' [censored]! Get it?

B0NG0ID

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 11:20:26 PM »
 I call them "C.J.'s  -  Caucasion Jungle-bunnies  :D

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:03:12 AM »
Why can they not hold a pistol correctly?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
This is the fault of a liberal school enviorment. We have never had to suffer a 'black myth history month', or hear all kinds of lies regarding martin lucifer coon, to see history distorted such as the hebrews were black, the egyptions were black, Einstein was black and Ron and Nicole killed themselves. The whites have had this shoved down their troaths for years. they are subjected to a liberal media and self hating parents. I have seen asians act in the same way as these mud people and it is getting worse. Blacks must be segregated into reservations where they can live out their useless existance in crack and malt liquor heaven.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 11:14:31 PM »
People like that deserve every insult they get.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 04:32:21 AM »
This is the fault of a liberal school enviorment. We have never had to suffer a 'black myth history month', or hear all kinds of lies regarding martin lucifer coon, to see history distorted such as the hebrews were black, the egyptions were black, Einstein was black and Ron and Nicole killed themselves. The whites have had this shoved down their troaths for years. they are subjected to a liberal media and self hating parents. I have seen asians act in the same way as these mud people and it is getting worse. Blacks must be segregated into reservations where they can live out their useless existance in crack and malt liquor heaven.
The most ironic part of the whole thing is that white people are bringing this all upon themselves. They have over the course of the last 150 years enabled this sort of behavior by black savages. If this garbage was nipped off in the bud we would not in the year 2006 be made to suffer through a false facts black history month, made up black holidays, and other nonsense that anyone with minimal education can see right through. Now that the cat is completely out of the bag thanks to self hating liberal white people backs have joined in with them to completely destroy anything good left in society. The sad part of the whole thing is that soon whats left of  white society will have to live on reservations (Gated Comunities) in an attempt to segregate themselves from this form of beast.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 11:48:54 AM »
The most ironic part of the whole thing is that white people are bringing this all upon themselves. They have over the course of the last 150 years enabled this sort of behavior by black savages. If this garbage was nipped off in the bud we would not in the year 2006 be made to suffer through a false facts black history month, made up black holidays, and other nonsense that anyone with minimal education can see right through. Now that the cat is completely out of the bag thanks to self hating liberal white people backs have joined in with them to completely destroy anything good left in society. The sad part of the whole thing is that soon whats left of  white society will have to live on reservations (Gated Comunities) in an attempt to segregate themselves from this form of beast.
This cannot be sustained for long.  Another American Civil War (this time, a justified one) is only a matter of time.  G-d abhors integration, "multiculturalism", and political correctness (lies).  Any society that embraces the principles of the Tower of Babel is bound to disintegrate eventually.  I expect Europe to lead the way in this respect---hard-right, fascist leaders are already gaining in popularity throughout the continent.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 12:06:10 PM »
Have you already decided what you are going to do for next year's Black History project?  ???

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 02:57:15 PM »
My black history project will be to find a black girl over eight years old still a virgin, a black boy that can speak understandable english, an intact black family, a place that blacks live that they haven't turned into a slum, a black with dregs that washes his hair. That should keep me busy.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 05:10:19 PM »
My black history project will be to find a black girl over eight years old still a virgin, a black boy that can speak understandable english, an intact black family, a place that blacks live that they haven't turned into a slum, a black with dregs that washes his hair. That should keep me busy.

Sounds like mission: impossible to me.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 07:47:45 PM »

Sounds like mission: impossible to me.
Not mission impossible but you would be searching for a long time. The real sad aspect of the whole scenario is where are the white parents who see their kids going down this path and never voice any opposition to what they see. I remember growing up and being told by my parents that certain things were just not acceptable to do. I have seen some of these wiggers and their parents are more wiggered out than they are. I really believe that this is a terminal sickness for white society.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 10:45:19 PM »
It is sooooo funny!!! Please, more wigger pictures!!!!

B0NG0ID

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »

My Black History project is a sculpture of the above pictured "Wiggers" or "C.J.'s" ( caucasion Junglebunnies ) bowing , scraping & otherwise paying homage to "Fitty cent", Stupac Shakur, Snoop Doggy Mutt &  Abu Ben Jiggah-Bu Al-Nigguh.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 11:08:26 PM »
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/

Here you go, genteelgentile.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 11:10:33 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline White Jewish Pride

• New JTFer
  • Hakam hehargecho- hashkem heargo
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 01:58:01 AM »
I don't have anything a Black tribesman living in the Bush in Africa. I actually like them. But what I find reprehensible is whites who want to like [censored] from Harlem and do everything they can to excuse their behaviour and emulate them as if they are somehow cool. There is nothing worse than a traitor!

fake plastic trees

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »

And perhaps check this: http://www.wiggaz.com/

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 01:43:33 PM »

"I beez oppressed, yo!"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 04:34:44 PM »
They all look like morons
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 10:53:36 PM »
I missed the links until now. HAHAHAHAHA thank you all!!!  HAHAHAHAHAA

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 11:02:14 PM »
"Put your hat on correctly, ya dumb son of a bee -yoch!"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 04:22:38 PM »
They are brainwashed from people thinking it is wrong to be white instead of educating young  people they came from a great heritage of pride 1000s of years of medicine, art, mathamatics, history, inventions and science. And blacks have created nothing except violence, ignorance and animalistic behavior.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »
Good for what Mandela hated whites and anti semetic then he had power and South Africa is the Homeboy Jungle