Author Topic: African Jews  (Read 1325 times)

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
African Jews
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:36:11 PM »

As a newbie, I guess I could shell out one dumb question.

I don't know the JTF's view on Africa, African Americans and most importantly African Jewery.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: African Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »
JTF believes that the majority of black people in Africa and America choose to be primitive and barbarous, but that everybody has the volition to choose good or evil.

JTF supports African Jews so long as they really are and not members of a phony, Muslim-like cult such as the "Hebros". There is a popular black Jew here on the forum in fact.

Chaimfan

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 10:42:43 PM »

As a newbie, I guess I could shell out one dumb question.

I don't know the JTF's view on Africa, African Americans and most importantly African Jewery.

Hey welcome..hope you stick around for the festivities.

I will try to make it simple for you:

It's not where you come from, but it is what you are.  Basically, if you are a righteous person black or white, African or European or Asian, then we like you.  If you are basically evil Jew, gentile, black or white, we hate you.  Africa as a whole and majority is a sad continent which never really amounted to anything.  African Americans..we like righteous African Americans, but that's a very small percentage. And because it is a very small percentage, we tend to generalize that most belong to an evil culture..but it's not because of their skin color..it's the way they act.  African Jews as in Ethiopian Jews..most are righteous decent human beings...So we like them...and hence, they too are also black...so you see, we don't care about melanin.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:44:09 PM »
JTF believes that the majority of black people in Africa and America choose to be primitive and barbarous, but that everybody has the volition to choose good or evil.

JTF supports African Jews so long as they really are and not members of a phony, Muslim-like cult such as the "Hebros". There is a popular black Jew here on the forum in fact.

Chaimfan
I think he was talking about Ethiopean Jews. Afro-American are not Africans after they lived in America for 300 years.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:47:07 PM »
Cool :)
I have a few black Jewish friends and they have been pessimistic about the JTF. Everyday I'm cleaning out the politically correct poison that I've been exposed to. Thanks for the forum info.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 10:50:33 PM »
if you have a few black jewish friends, we would love to meet them...and brainwash them too!!! LOLOLOLOL...but seriously, it woudl be nice to meet them 8)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein