Poll

Are the so-called "Black Hebrews" Muslims?

Yes
5 (21.7%)
No
13 (56.5%)
Not Sure
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The "Hebros" Poll  (Read 11016 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: The "Hebros" Poll
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »
Just remember that the dictators here are no longer in power and have been judged and jailed for their crimes!!!! Anyway you cannot hate Argentine civilians for the dictatorship's crimes. If so, you are evil. The dictators also killed 20000 Argentinians (some guerrillas, but other innocent).
Then you also hate Argentinian Jews!!!!!! The largest Jewish community in Latin America is here!!!! And more than a thousand Jews dissapeared during the dictarorship.
BTW, the dictatorship had the USA recognition (until they invaded the Falklands)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 10:22:02 AM »
Ok guys, enough of this futile arguement.  Argentina is supposedly a nice place although I've never been there.  The Falklands War is an interesting subject which I'd like to learn more about.  

No black hebros do not equal Flaschas not whatsoever. Please refer my earlier post... ;)

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »
CF

You have to be clearer what you mean by the Black Hebrews because there are at least a few that fall under that category...

We have Ethiopian Jews and Falasch Muras
WE have the Polygamist sect in Dimona that BObby Brown and Whitney Houston tried to join.
We have the stinky ones who hang out in Penn Station and hate whites and Jews
We have the somewhat legit ones in Harlem who have established a "Temple" in Harlem since 1908 and strongly resembles a Jewish Orthodox synogogue. However these guys aren't officially Jews but come the closest compared to the other Black groups...except for the Ethiopian Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »
Just remember that the dictators here are no longer in power and have been judged and jailed for their crimes!!!! Anyway you cannot hate Argentine civilians for the dictatorship's crimes. If so, you are evil. The dictators also killed 20000 Argentinians (some guerrillas, but other innocent).
Then you also hate Argentinian Jews!!!!!! The largest Jewish community in Latin America is here!!!! And more than a thousand Jews dissapeared during the dictarorship.
BTW, the dictatorship had the USA recognition (until they invaded the Falklands)
You'll only be a democracy for 5 minutes! All of South/Central America is a cess pit that has revolutions every 2 years. You people can't help it because you're all half-breed indian monkies who can no more be democratic than arabs can.

BTW,

Jews (who live in argentina) are Jews not argies.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:23 AM »
Take it easy Newman...  Come on brother.  Debate not defame.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
black hebros = Flaschas?

No, Falashas are real Ethipian Jews.

Black Hebrew is a name used by different Black groups who claim to be of Israelite origin but their bases are weak.
Some Black Hebrews like those in Dimona, Israel, just claim to have Jewish ancestors.(They read the Tanach)

Other groups are fundamentalist cults who claim any black who hears the Bible becomes an Israelite and any non-black goes to hell. (They read the Christian Bible, but cannot be considered Christians either, they would rather fit in a form of nazism)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:36:44 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2007, 08:36:06 PM »
The same also claim Moses was black, Jesus was black, George Washington was black so was Thomas Jefferson, thats how you gotten George Jefferson.  They steal everything from other people and show nothing they made or an original thought of their own.  They really should be ashamed at the fact they done nothing in 400 years.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2007, 08:43:08 PM »
Arabic people indeed are Semites...but Muslims don't have to be Arab...many non-Arab populations have adopted Islam.

Arabs are not semites.

They have mixed semitic and Hamitic blood.

Ishmael's mother was hamitic and Abraham was semitic, hence they're mutts.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2007, 08:56:48 PM »
the Arabs are Hamites. There is a very good audio clip on Www.SomebodyHelpMe.Info about this subject by Shai' ben Tekoa of DeprogramProgram

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2007, 09:11:26 PM »
Regardelles of what you think abour Black Hebrews. I'd like to know what's the Hallacha for those who undergo massive conversion outside Israel, can they make Alyah. Let's suppose a whole ethnic group sincerely decides to convert by Orthodoxy. They would be religiously Jewish, but can they claim rigthts on EY, I just doubt it. After all EY if for the 12 tribes, and some proselites who convert while living in Israel!!!! What if all Hindus or Chinese decide to mass convert to Judaism? Theu would have a Jewish India or a Jewish China, but can they claim right to Alyah?? I think not.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »
Anyone who converts to Judaism, via halacha, is a Jew.  Therefore, yes they could make Aliyah..  no problems... ;)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »
Regardelles of what you think abour Black Hebrews. I'd like to know what's the Hallacha for those who undergo massive conversion outside Israel, can they make Alyah. Let's suppose a whole ethnic group sincerely decides to convert by Orthodoxy. They would be religiously Jewish, but can they claim rigthts on EY, I just doubt it. After all EY if for the 12 tribes, and some proselites who convert while living in Israel!!!! What if all Hindus or Chinese decide to mass convert to Judaism? Theu would have a Jewish India or a Jewish China, but can they claim right to Alyah?? I think not.
But the Black Hebrews never did so.  And besides, no Rabbanim would ever accept such a mass conversion...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2007, 09:20:40 PM »
Re:  "...What if all Hindus or Chinese decide to mass convert to Judaism? Theu would have a Jewish India or a Jewish China..."

For G-d's sake, raulmarrio, leave those poor people alone!

They've suffered enough already!

;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2007, 09:23:12 PM »
I just wonder what happens when a huge number of Goyim wants to convert. It's just an example.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »
I just wonder what happens when a huge number of Goyim wants to convert. It's just an example.
They would be immediately turned down.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Kiwi

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2007, 10:33:02 PM »
Arabic people indeed are Semites...but Muslims don't have to be Arab...many non-Arab populations have adopted Islam.

Exaclty those nut cases come in all shapes colours and sizes.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2007, 11:50:36 PM »
The "HeBros" are the ones you see in Time Square in middle of broad day light with their microphone throwing and speaking the most racial crap you can hear and no one says anything.  Not the cops and certainly not Doomberg, but I betcha if it was us we all be handcuffed.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!