Poll

Are the so-called "Black Hebrews" Muslims?

Yes
5 (21.7%)
No
13 (56.5%)
Not Sure
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The "Hebros" Poll  (Read 11652 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The "Hebros" Poll
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:45:02 PM »
We all know who they are--the black beasts who panhandle in New York and Jerusalem streets claiming that they are the "real" Jews and how "true Jews are black", all the while insulting real Jews and whites in the crudest ways and proclaiming solidarity with the Arabs.

It seems to me the "Hebros" are just another spinoff of Farrakhanism and call themselves Jews to get more white support and tolerance.

Chaimfan

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The "Hebros" Poll
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:48:09 PM »
no they are pieces of crap in the sewer...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 10:48:30 PM »
Probably. But in any case, Muslims also believe they were the original Hebrews.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:51:19 PM »
No.  Why would they be Muslims?  They're just idiots...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:55:24 PM »
Because they support Arabs, detest Jews, and say all the nutty things Farrakhan does.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 10:56:49 PM »
You don't think there are plenty of non-Muslims that do that?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 10:57:48 PM »
Black Hebrews have a very strict Halacha. If they were just Mulims disguised as Jews they wouldn't need so much sacrifice. They have added many new prohibitions. They spend a week without sugar, another week withour cooked meals.... Their claims to be Israelite are a bit weak, noone can trace their genealogy, but they have built a beatifull community in Dimona. I just respect them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »
Black Hebrews have a very strict Halacha. If they were just Mulims disguised as Jews they wouldn't need so much sacrifice. They have added many new prohibitions. They spend a week without sugar, another week withour cooked meals.... Their claims to be Israelite are a bit weak, noone can trace their genealogy, but they have built a beatifull community in Dimona. I just respect them.
How can you respect black supremacists who dislike real Jews and support Arabs?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 11:02:15 PM »
Arabic people indeed are Semites...but Muslims don't have to be Arab...many non-Arab populations have adopted Islam.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 11:12:16 PM »
How can you respect black supremacists who dislike real Jews and support Arabs?

I have seen their sites many times and have never read any pro-Arab article. Their claim to be Israelites is from the fact that many African tribal dialects have Hebrew roots, but we must remember that all lenaguages come from Hebrew. Noah spoke Hebrew and wasn't a Jew. Swahilli has Hebrew words, Basque language also. I am tracing the Hebrew origin of Latin and Germanic also. But I honestly think all those Hebrew roots come from Noah and not from Israelites.
Anyway, I support Black Hebrews to be respected as any other religion.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »

We're not talking about those Black "hebrews" in Dimona...We're talking about the pieces of excrement that stand outside of Penn Station and claim to be the real jews and that all white people are the real devil...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »
We're not talking about those Black "hebrews" in Dimona...We're talking about the pieces of excrement that stand outside of Penn Station and claim to be the real jews and that all white people are the real devil...
I thought they were one and the same.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 11:18:44 PM »
Here's a decidedly mainstream analysis of these freaks from the Jewish Virtual Library:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/Black_Hebrews.html

If an establishment Jewish organization is willing to point out how wretched these freaks are, shouldn't that mean they are really bad?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 11:21:33 PM »
I thought they were one and the same.

I think they are different actually...

And there is a third black hebrew group located in Harlem who actually practice a type of Orthodox Judaism...I actually had the website about them adn it seemed interesting...they look like African American Jews and I have met one a few years ago and seemed pretty descent..And this third group doesn't believe in Jesus or antyhing like that..they woudl otherwise be genuine jews but woudl have to undergo a conversion ceremony to be officially be Jews.

The Hebrews in Dimona are polygamists who practice wierd rituals

The Pieces of Excrement at Penn Station and cable access TV are a wierd Christian cult because they believe in Jesus.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 11:22:43 PM »
I don't know if they are Muslims but they do follow the footsteps of Louis Farakkan and have are fake so called "Hebros"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 11:24:00 PM »
Because they support Arabs, detest Jews, and say all the nutty things Farrakhan does.
Why do you keep assuming that because two groups happen to have one or two ideas out of thousands that it makes them the same?

It's just plain stupidity.

Nazi germans drink coffee in the morning. Do you drink coffee in the morning? .........................Yes?

Well, according to you  you're a german nazi because you drink coffee in the morning same as they do!

Dumb logic, huh?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 11:26:14 PM »
Haha I can't stand coffee.

No, the Hebros and the black Muslims do not just have 1% in common.

1--They both detest Israel.
2--They are both black supremacists.
3--They both consider whites to be devils.
4--They are both highly anti-Semitic.
5--The Hebros are friends with the Farrakhanists.

newman

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »

I hate the black hebros.

The point I'm making is that you can't say just because group 1 and group 2 believe in A & B they are the same.

By your reasoning the early (un-named for PC reasons) church were muSSlims, too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 11:40:34 PM »
The earliest church was not like that. Most of the early church was Jewish. Anti-Semitism in the church did not exist until quite a while after the New Testament was written.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 11:41:00 PM »

I hate the black hebros.

The point I'm making is that you can't say just because group 1 and group 2 believe in A & B they are the same.

By your reasoning the early (un-named for PC reasons) church were muSSlims, too.

Same here, but I think the Black Hebrews may support the Islamonazis and some may be anti-semetic , but overall I'm not sure. I voted yes because I feel suspicious that some of them are deeply disguised as muSSlims but I may be wrong. Either that or they're just plain stupid and black supremacists.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:51:33 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 12:06:12 AM »
I have searched in wikipedia, and there are lots of different groups who call themselves Black Hebrews. I only knew those in Dimona and support them. They also support polygamy. But there seems to be little freedom inside their community.
There are other groups called Black Hebrews, including a Church which considers all Blacks as Israelites as soon as they hear the Bible. They hate all whites and say whites have no pardon for being born white. Really dangerous!!!! But not pro-Arabs, they also hate Arabs and Asians, just a dangerous tiny cult!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 12:10:40 AM »
I have searched in wikipedia, and there are lots of different groups who call themselves Black Hebrews. I only knew those in Dimona and support them. They also support polygamy. But there seems to be little freedom inside their community.
There are other groups called Black Hebrews, including a Church which considers all Blacks as Israelites as soon as they hear the Bible. They hate all whites and say whites have no pardon for being born white. Really dangerous!!!! But not pro-Arabs, they also hate Arabs and Asians, just a dangerous tiny cult!!!!

That's the ones I was referring to, (looks like they are a tiny dangerous cult :D) - There are other groups called Black Hebrews, including a Church which considers all Blacks as Israelites as soon as they hear the Bible. They hate all whites and say whites have no pardon for being born white. Really dangerous!!!! But not pro-Arabs, they also hate Arabs and Asians, just a dangerous tiny cult!!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »
There are black Jews, like ethiopians and some of the Bnai Menashe might be black (maybe just brown), those are real Jews, also any Jew that goes through a proper conversion can be a Jew, but these guys.....
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 12:13:16 AM »
He's a troll!

He's nothing but a twisted argie greaser and hater of europens/whites/westerners.

He thinks America belongs to Indians and wetbacks.

Now he thinks black african negroes (from chicago) are the real Jews. He'll start claiming the ashkenazim are hassars next!!!!!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 12:22:07 AM »
The Black "Hebrews" are a Negro cult and crime syndicate founded in Chicago in the late 1960's.  They practice poligamy (go figure) and stress the bearing of children (no surprize), but truly are nothing but "African-American" Ghetto garbage indoctrinated primate cult that came to Israel in 1969-70.  Thanks to Israel's spineless government's embracements of "civil liberties", "diversity" and "tolerance".....Israel fails to toss out these parasites.  The "Jewish" virtual libraray writes a load of "politically" correct rubbish about these vermin in attempt to place a "culturally" diverse face on an enlightened "Jewish" Israel.

Sadly, now they serve in the IDF and mix, thanks to MTV's promulgation of shvartzism, with the Jews of Eretz. 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.