Author Topic: Our youtube enemies have an interesting new strategy  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Our youtube enemies have an interesting new strategy
« on: December 07, 2007, 11:14:11 AM »
This schmuck thinks he's the reason Youtube is pulling our videos. He just made a video urging his 'supporters' not to flag JTF videos because it benefits JTF...he wants them to make anti-JTF videos instead!

[Hi Marbus! I know you lurk here and listen to the programs!]

Poor Marby, Sorry you got your videos pulled

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:17:16 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Our youtube enemies have an interesting new strategy
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »
Look at this marbus heres a new page of his :::D                http://www.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=A9hPFd3jgK0&user=Marbus2
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 11:23:42 AM »
Look at this marbus heres a new page of his :::D                http://www.youtube.com/bulletin_read?id=A9hPFd3jgK0&user=Marbus2

On another video he actually defended Chaim from the Peace Now smear campaign. He is a strange fellow.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 11:27:01 AM »

On another video he actually defended Chaim from the Peace Now smear campaign. He is a strange fellow.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
He has emailed me and left messages on my page...hes an 18 yr old loser who probably still lives off mommy and daddy, must be nice to be spewing your crap like he is, while using the internet and electricity paid for by your parents ::)  :::D

Lol he better be careful, if his mommy finds out what hes up to he may be grounded from the computer ^-^

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 11:29:23 AM »
He has emailed me and left messages on my page...hes an 18 yr old loser who probably still lives off mommy and daddy, must be nice to be spewing your crap like he is, while using the internet and electricity paid for by your parents ::)  :::D

Lol he better be careful, if his mommy finds out what hes up to he may be grounded from the computer ^-^

You better watch out. He may start doing anti-Kelly Maureen videos!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »
He has emailed me and left messages on my page...hes an 18 yr old loser who probably still lives off mommy and daddy, must be nice to be spewing your crap like he is, while using the internet and electricity paid for by your parents ::)  :::D

I know he sent me a link about Serbian nazis

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 11:34:41 AM »
He has emailed me and left messages on my page...hes an 18 yr old loser who probably still lives off mommy and daddy, must be nice to be spewing your crap like he is, while using the internet and electricity paid for by your parents ::)  :::D

You better watch out. He may start doing anti-Kelly Maureen videos!

Lol I look forward to it:P
That will just prove he really DOES need to get out, get a job, get a life.....maybe a girfriend (if he swings that way, I have my doubts ;) )

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »
I flagged the video I urge you all to do the same
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh