Author Topic: No land to Jews!  (Read 8055 times)

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
No land to Jews!
« on: December 09, 2007, 07:44:24 AM »
As a Greek Orthodox Christian this article made me feel quite ashamed about the Church's dealings with the state of Israel. It makes me sick to think that the current patriarch is supported by the PA, Hamas, and Condoleeza Rice.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59075

newman

Re: No land to Jews!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 07:48:29 AM »
Most of the large, mainstream churches are Jew-haters.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »
What about Patriarch Alexei II of Moscow?

Russia

During the gubernatorial election campaign in Tyumen province, the outgoing governor Leonid Roketsky was accused of insinuating that there was a Jewish conspiracy against his rule. He therefore supported a nationalist leader and welcomed the dissemination of anti-Semitic articles in the local press. The local newspaper 'Pravda Tyumeni', known for its racist articles, defended the outgoing governor against what it defined as the 'Jewish connection'.

In an article published in the 'Argumenty I Fakti' newspaper, Vasily Shandybin, deputy member of parliament from the Communist party in the Bryansk province, was described as anti-Semitic and anti-Western. At a Worker's Day rally, during which copies of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" were distributed, Shandybin declared that 'Moscow was occupied by the enemy'.

The Orthodox Patriarch Alexey II sent his compliments to the editorial board and the readers of the newspaper 'Russkie Vestnik', the mouthpiece of the Russian Orthodox church, which is known for its anti-Semitic publications.

At a lecture given at a yearly event of the Russian Orthodox University in Moscow, Professor Kurnosov from the Ecology Department accused the Jews working in the government, the media and the business world of causing all Russia's problems. When he called on the Russian people 'to open their eyes' he was enthusiastically applauded.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/antisem0101.html
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 10:26:49 AM »
mainly it's the evangelical christians who are good, though there are exceptions...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 12:50:05 PM »
As a Greek Orthodox Christian this article made me feel quite ashamed about the Church's dealings with the state of Israel. It makes me sick to think that the current patriarch is supported by the PA, Hamas, and Condoleeza Rice.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59075

Condi Rice is a discrace and need to got. That Jew hating goat should be impeached
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 08:09:12 PM »
I have to agree with everyone. There has been much bad blood between the Church and the Jewish people. Its very sad to me because we have so much in common. Despite obvious major religious differences, many of our rituals and customs share a common origin. I would think we could work together in this day and age to help defeat the muslim threat. I can only pray this will happen someday.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 03:38:07 AM »
I have to agree with everyone. There has been much bad blood between the Church and the Jewish people. Its very sad to me because we have so much in common. Despite obvious major religious differences, many of our rituals and customs share a common origin. I would think we could work together in this day and age to help defeat the muslim threat. I can only pray this will happen someday.

This must change! Christianity comes from Judaism, Judaism is the oldest western religion, Christianity is just an offshoot of Judaism and this anti-semetism has to stop between the Orthodox churches and other Christian churches in general!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 05:13:00 AM »
Russians are antisemitic in general; (sorry for our Serbian friends) and Russian ortodox church see the Jews as agents of the west, poisoning Russian soul or sum such rubish ::)... that' why we don't have Russian mebers here, But all ortodox churches are autonomous and independent from one another and Jeruslam's ortodox church are just another bunch of (A-rab) dhimis.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »
Russians are antisemitic in general; (sorry for our Serbian friends) and Russian ortodox church see the Jews as agents of the west, poisoning Russian soul or sum such rubish ::)... that' why we don't have Russian mebers here, But all ortodox churches are autonomous and independent from one another and Jeruslam's ortodox church are just another bunch of (A-rab) dhimis.   
My family has roots, though Russian Jewish ones, Russian Jews tend to be quite pro-Israel and Zionistic, much better than most American Jews
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 12:45:57 AM »
My family has roots, though Russian Jewish ones, Russian Jews tend to be quite pro-Israel and Zionistic, much better than most American Jews

Elizier,
do you think Putin has an anti-semitical agenda?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »

Correct. Some have lived through the evil communist regimes and truly understand what evil and liberalism is.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
A Russian Jew knows what totalitarianism means... not only from the books....

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 12:27:15 PM »
Most greeks are anti-semites....beleive me !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 12:28:13 PM »
Most greeks are anti-semites....beleive me !

Well, it's true some are, I'm not sure about most. Most have had a long history of Anti-Semetism in Greece you could say.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 12:41:47 PM »
There is alot of sympathy in Greece towards Nazi/Muslim pigs in the media and Israel is often viewed as the bad guys. I rememeber waking up at night, watching TV and they were advertising some dvds tittled: The Enemies of the Greeks. There were just two: The Turks and the Jews. I was in shock. I blame the Jewish community for not having the guts to stand up and defend themselves.

Greece fought hard to protect its Jews in WW2 but Papandreou's government in the 1980s had a big influence in stirring the anti-semetism that there is today. Maybe they don't beat up jews on the street but they do vandalize jewish mounments, cementaries and being openly anti-semetic is widely accepted.

Read this article:

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-23.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 12:44:50 PM »
We need a big clash in Europe to wake the people up and convince them who is and who isn't the enemy.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
We need a big clash in Europe to wake the people up and convince them who is and who isn't the enemy.

I agree !!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

muSSlims are the enemy!  >:(

Not Jews!  >:(

it seems some Europeans still stick to the hitlerian propaganda dreck! :P

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 01:01:51 PM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

The cause for the post WWII - anti-Judaism is very  simple.
Media during the 60-70-80-90-ties have been struggling to unite the people for communist agendas.
Suid-Afrika was destroyed by the ANC and the internal communist .
Now Israel is enemy nº1.

Every day since  the first intifada you see pictures of 'defenceless pal-people' against the 'enormous israeli army'. Th focus is always the misery of the pal-people, not what happens to the Jews.

two generations have been indoctrinated to hate nazism, to hate segregationism, ....
Then they read /  hear propaganda from the muslims/neo-nazis/antisemites/humanrights/...
that Israel is a 'racist' state, that Jews are doing exactly the 'same ' as what hitler did to them.

Then these people start to see the 'hidden power' behind everything (website Weltner , Duke ,...)
is Zionism & 'internationale Judentoms' , and they believe the protocols/elders/zion , that are describing -oh what a miracle - 'exactly' what happens....

Suddenly it becomes "cool " to hate Jews again.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 01:03:58 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

Media during the 60-70-80-90-ties have been struggling to unite the people for communist agendas.
Now Israel is enemy nº1.

Every day since  the first intifada you see pictures of 'defenceless pal-people' against the 'enormous israeli army'. Th focus is always the misery of the pal-people, not what happens to the Jews.

two generations have been indoctrinated to hate nazism, to hate segregationism, ....
Then they read /  hear propaganda from the muslims/neo-nazis/antisemites/humanrights/...
that Israel is a 'racist' state, that Jews are doing exactly the 'same ' as what hitler did to them.

Then these people start to see the 'hidden power' behind everything (website Weltner , Duke ,...)
is Zionism & 'internationale Judentoms' , and they believe the protocols/elders/zion , that are describing -oh what a miracle - 'exactly' what happens....

Couldn't agree more.  O0 Communism has also contributed alot to this problem.   >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 01:33:32 PM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

Now Israel is enemy nº1.

Couldn't agree more.  O0 Communism has also contributed alot to this problem.   >:(
to difficult for 99,9% of the people to grasp:

Nazism IS communism.
Anti-fascism IS communism.
anti-Nazism IS Nazism

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

Now Israel is enemy nº1.

to difficult for 99,9% of the people to grasp:

Nazism IS communism.
Anti-fascism IS communism.
anti-Nazism IS Nazism

Nazism and Communism are basically the same thing with minor differences.

They both are forms of control and totalitarianism.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 03:35:18 AM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

Now Israel is enemy nº1.

You mean evil "Zionists" it's not PC to call them evil "JOOS", only die hard passe nazis do this, but of course you have right, Israel is viewed as chief obsatcle in creation of New (secular) Word Order where every nation and state will be absorbed in global BORG style comunity/empire, becouse Jews as well as Flamands, Boers or Serbs have tradition of independance and ethnic separatism which is viewed as modern Heresy.     

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 05:05:26 AM »

Exactly, Ambiorix!  O0

Now Israel is enemy nº1.

You mean evil "Zionists" it's not PC to call them evil "JOOS", only die hard passe nazis do this, but of course you have right, Israel is viewed as chief obsatcle in creation of New (secular) Word Order where every nation and state will be absorbed in global BORG style comunity/empire, becouse Jews as well as Flamands, Boers or Serbs have tradition of independance and ethnic separatism which is viewed as modern Heresy.     

our Flemish people have been mixed up the last 500 years with occupying forces , so our independence or ethnic separatism isn't that spectacular. Today i see a 3-5 Flemish woman a day with white/black interbreeds, which is , at least  in my point of view, horrifying.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 07:22:17 AM »
You do want to break up from the "precius" Belgium the XIX cetury prototype of the EU, which is "horible" crime/heresy. ::) 

Love your Enemy