Hard Rock
Classic Rock
Country
Reggae
Classical
Ethnic
Middle Eastern
Show Tunes
I'm Muslim and by decree of Koran, supposed to hate all music!

Author Topic: Poll: Which music do you hate the most?  (Read 11919 times)

ftf

Re: Poll: Which music do you hate the most?
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2007, 04:56:03 PM »
Bollywood music is getting populer overseas :P.By the way dont watch bollywood movies 95 percent are crap only 5percen can be compared to hollywood.I dont like dancing in bollywood movies only songs for me.
The 5% being part of the 95% I presume?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2007, 05:00:34 PM »
Bollywood music is getting populer overseas :P.By the way dont watch bollywood movies 95 percent are crap only 5 percent can be compared to hollywood(strong script).

They're too over dramatic. Though Kal Ho Na Ho is the best lol.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »
Bollywood music is getting populer overseas :P.By the way dont watch bollywood movies 95 percent are crap only 5 percent can be compared to hollywood(strong script).

I dont watch these family drama kind of movies where everybody is crying(although most indians love these kind of movies).For the past 7 years i can only recommend you guys 5-10 good bollywood movies

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »
Men singing gay songs.

What's a gay song?

Mika and all of his songs. Or homosexual men with make up singing.

Everybody's gonna love today gonna love today gonna today. Everybody's gonna love today gonna love today gonna love doo doo doo love love me love love me...!!! LOL

You think Mika's gay...you think?! lololol
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 06:49:48 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2007, 06:49:13 PM »

I like to be like Grace Kelly..mmmmmmmmmmmm  but that doesn't seem so bad...i'm in such a frillly..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I can be bad i can be good i can be soethign i can popeye i can be....something something...LOLOLOL
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »
Quote from: Sarah
It is horrible.
Ok, how about the opposite end of the spectrum: (note the following piece of music is not rock, nor is it heavy in any way): http://youtube.com/watch?v=1kV4qrrVdEg

Mozart's Requiem!
One of the most brilliant compositions ever made!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2007, 08:28:25 PM »
I too can't stand Michael Jackson...but I had to dance to "Thriller" once. Not a proud moment  :-[ I bet other people have at one point danced to that song.

I slow danced with my first g/f when I was 14 under my uncle's house in Israel to You Are Not Alone. I bought the single tape of it but I didn't like the black noise song on the other side of the tape. I sort of associated the song with my love for her because it was playing on MTV at my grandmother's aunt's house in Bat Yam when we were 13. It was there where I "fell in love" with my first g/f. She wasn't with me then but I started to like her then. I had met her the week before. She was my cousin's friend. I met her on a Friday. I saw her again on Sunday and Monday. My dad and my cousin were pushing us to be with each other. We were at a pool in The Golan Heights and we were somewhat flirting and I was siting with her on some floating device in the pool and I leaned on her. But I didn't kiss her then because I wasn't so sure about it because I never kissed a woman before. On Tuesday I started to "like" her while I was in Bat Yam and Wedneday I kissed her on the cheek in another pool in the Haifa area (Kiriat Bialik). I didn't know how I would like it. But I liked it and I kept wanting to kiss her more but she wouldn't let me kiss her on the lips. I think if I would have kissed her on the lips the first time, she would have let me. In The Golan Heights, I think she liked me so if I was ready then, I could have kissed her and she would have let me kiss her on the lips. She and my cousin were chasing me around the pool in The Golan Heights. But after I kissed her on Wedneday, the tide was turned and she was intimidated by me and I was being too aggresive. I was a young teenager. I think G-d didn't let me kiss her on the lips so I could save it for my wife. I still have never kissed a woman on the lips and curerentyly, I wouldn't even hug a woman other than my wife. I was with her on Thursday and Friday and I saw her Friday Night, and after Shabbat, I returned to The United States. Now to get back to how story started, when I came back to Israel in The Summer when I was 14 she had a 23 year old punk b/f who was a lifeguard at the pool where we kissed. I just danced with her in a private room where my cousin also danced with her b/f and after that I didn't like her from hearing from my cousin about her. I was turned off by the fact that she said she wanted to have sex before she was 15 and I correctly thought that she was trashy for that. But my cousin said she was still a virgin so the next Summer, I wanted her again but I didn't force myself on her that time. After that, I never talked to again. I saw her once when my cousin brought her with us to the beach and I saw her at my cousin's wedding. She similed at me at my cousin's wedding but I just walked past her. She was with her b/f who she was living with and they're now married.

Yaacov, you had a girlfriend at the age of 14?!  I wasn't even allowd to do that kind of stuff at that age!

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »
She was with her b/f who she was living with and they're now married.

well thats nice to hear.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
It is horrible.
Ok, how about the opposite end of the spectrum: (note the following piece of music is not rock, nor is it heavy in any way): http://youtube.com/watch?v=1kV4qrrVdEg

Mozart's Requiem!

At least someone has good taste.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »
It is horrible.

Mozart's Requiem!

I sang Dies Irae and Rex Tremende in chorus, and currently working on Laudate Dominus and Magnificat  O0

ftf

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »
It is horrible.

Mozart's Requiem!

At least someone has good taste.
Hey, it was me that recommended it, and yes, I do like it, my tastes are very varied.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2007, 12:54:07 PM »
Here's some Great music:

Those of you without patience should go straight to the last three minutes.

4 minutes, 30 seconds to be precise.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 01:01:46 PM by Scriabin »

ftf

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »
Here's some Great music:

Those of you without patience should go straight to the last three minutes.

4 minutes, 30 seconds to be precise.
Very nice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
I too can't stand Michael Jackson...but I had to dance to "Thriller" once. Not a proud moment  :-[ I bet other people have at one point danced to that song.

I slow danced with my first g/f when I was 14 under my uncle's house in Israel to You Are Not Alone. I bought the single tape of it but I didn't like the black noise song on the other side of the tape. I sort of associated the song with my love for her because it was playing on MTV at my grandmother's aunt's house in Bat Yam when we were 13. It was there where I "fell in love" with my first g/f. She wasn't with me then but I started to like her then. I had met her the week before. She was my cousin's friend. I met her on a Friday. I saw her again on Sunday and Monday. My dad and my cousin were pushing us to be with each other. We were at a pool in The Golan Heights and we were somewhat flirting and I was siting with her on some floating device in the pool and I leaned on her. But I didn't kiss her then because I wasn't so sure about it because I never kissed a woman before. On Tuesday I started to "like" her while I was in Bat Yam and Wednesday I kissed her on the cheek in another pool in the Haifa area (Kiriat Bialik). I didn't know how I would like it. But I liked it and I kept wanting to kiss her more but she wouldn't let me kiss her on the lips. I think if I would have kissed her on the lips the first time, she would have let me. In The Golan Heights, I think she liked me so if I was ready then, I could have kissed her and she would have let me kiss her on the lips. She and my cousin were chasing me around the pool in The Golan Heights. But after I kissed her on Wednesday, the tide was turned and she was intimidated by me and I was being too aggressive. I was a young teenager. I think G-d didn't let me kiss her on the lips so I could save it for my wife. I still have never kissed a woman on the lips and currently, I wouldn't even hug a woman other than my wife. I was with her on Thursday and Friday and I saw her Friday Night, and after Shabbat, I returned to The United States. Now to get back to how story started, when I came back to Israel in The Summer when I was 14 she had a 23 year old punk b/f who was a lifeguard at the pool where we kissed. I just danced with her in a private room where my cousin also danced with her b/f and after that I didn't like her from hearing from my cousin about her. I was turned off by the fact that she said she wanted to have sex before she was 15 and I correctly thought that she was trashy for that. But my cousin said she was still a virgin so the next Summer, I wanted her again but I didn't force myself on her that time. After that, I never talked to again. I saw her once when my cousin brought her with us to the beach and I saw her at my cousin's wedding. She smiled at me at my cousin's wedding but I just walked past her. She was with her b/f who she was living with and they're now married.

Yaacov, you had a girlfriend at the age of 14?!  I wasn't even allowed to do that kind of stuff at that age!

No, 13. I just danced with her when I was 14. I also danced with a girl at a Hebrew School President's Day Weekend retreat when I was 16. I also kissed a French girl on the cheek who was my Internet g/f. That was when I was 18. But she never wanted to see me after that one time because she already dumped me for her old b/f before we even met. Those are basically my only experiences with women and I'm glad I never went further than hugging or kissing on the cheek.

All the power to you...soon you will find your wife and she'll find you...:)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2007, 02:21:42 PM »
I hate music that sucks and love music that rocks...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2007, 04:30:48 PM »
Men singing gay songs.

What's a gay song?

Mika and all of his songs. Or homosexual men with make up singing.

Everybody's gonna love today gonna love today gonna today. Everybody's gonna love today gonna love today gonna love doo doo doo love love me love love me...!!! LOL

You think Mika's gay...you think?! lololol

Not much to think about. ;D