Author Topic: Frightening..  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Frightening..
« on: December 10, 2007, 03:14:38 PM »
An evil ideology is spreading through America like a cancer, and the Christian and Jewish religion is criticized and made fun of...slowly being wiped away.
We dare not speak one word against Islam for we are called racists and bigots- yet the Koran is the most racist and bigoted book ever printed.
A Muslim man comes out of nowhere. Little is known about him or his past- only what he chooses to tell us.
And we dare not ask, for we are called racists and bigots.
He is running for president of the United States..
He is charismic and articulate and promises great things.
Great throngs of people are enthralled and follow without question...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Frightening..
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 03:34:57 PM »
YES THIS IS CORRECT >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »
Yep..and he just keeps gaining ground. Very scary.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »
but he's so eloquent and well spoken  ;D ;D

what a disaster...We could have Hillary, the first dyke (who would be taking up the you know what in the oval office from assistants on a regular basis) or we could have Barrack, who would be sworn in on the Koran.

Honestly, I think there will be a big event before these elections that will change everything.  Maybe a bomb will go off, Bush will declare martial law, and try to cling to power.  I wonder what the logistics are of posting the national guard on every street corner, or hiring mercenaries.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is what is being planned.  I will definitely be going to Israel soon and maybe will stay.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 08:49:35 PM »
JTFMacabee:  "...I wonder what the logistics are of posting the national guard on every street corner, or hiring mercenaries.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is what is being planned..."

I hate to be the one to "break the bad news" to you, but a basic search on Google of recent Presidential Executive Signing Orders signed by Jorge Bush into law, as well as new Federal Laws passed by the Senate, have all long ago established the complete framework for a Police State Totalitarian Military Dictatorship for which Hitler and Mussolini would have been envious.

Already, the Pentagon is authorized to "lock down" the entire U.S.A. and replace any and all civilian law enforcement personnel.

Already, Bush has signed an Executive Order giving himself the exclusive and sole power to declare, at his discretion, and for any reason whatsoever he chooses, a state of emergency; at which point Bush has given himself complete powers of dictatorship, granting himself the powers to take complete control of all persons, property, businesses, and government, in the U.S.A. as well as all of its territories and/or possessions.

And, Halliburton / Kellog, Brown, & Root were awarded the multi-million dollar contract for constructing Concentration Camps within the United States.

And, in Israel, Bush constructed a huge U.S. Military base with capacity for incarcerating up to 50,000 "dissenters".

It's "later than you think".

If you doubt what I have written, I will gladly direct you to the actual Executive Orders signed by Bush since 9/11.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »
I believe you.

That is why I definitely am going to Israel at least to visit within the next few months.

I mean, on the one hand, it is hard to imagine Bush taking over.  I think someone would 'retire him' if he tried to assume dictatorship against the will of the people.  Who knows? Someone would have to be the face of the dictatorship, and I can't really see bush doing it.  Maybe he could, I don't know.

The problem with the Christians in this country is that, unfortunately, many of them are easily manipulated by the name 'Jesus', and so 'faith based initiatives' might be able to quell some of the dissent.  It's probably tough for them to keep the right mindset when their leaders are prodding them along with the word 'Jesus' this, Jesus that.

And yeah, Halliburton definitely stinks.  I'm deeply suspicious of their move to Dubai as well.  If I was in Israel, I would not want a company like that, or companies like Blackwater anywhere in the area.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »
I believe you.

And yeah, Halliburton definitely stinks.  I'm deeply suspicious of their move to Dubai as well.  If I was in Israel, I would not want a company like that, or companies like Blackwater anywhere in the area.

what ?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 09:45:23 PM »
i tend to like blackwater

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »
hmmm. well maybe ok if they are in Iraq, but what if they were deployed near you!

mercenary types who get $900/day will do whatever to get paid...there's no real moral ideology to it.

I just don't like to imagine them in a city in the USA under command of George Bush, but maybe they would only be plugging rioters.

Also, they're like all kinda hedging up around Israel and stuff...these NWO weapons factories like Halliburton opening in Dubai and mercenary forces having bases of operations.

Maybe I'm clueless  ???

It just seems like Armageddon waiting to bust out any minute.

Offline LindaSoG

• Junior JTFer
    • Something... and Half of Something
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 10:03:54 PM »
the white supremist movement will never allow a black president.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 10:04:26 PM »
hmmm. well maybe ok if they are in Iraq, but what if they were deployed near you!

mercenary types who get $900/day will do whatever to get paid...there's no real moral ideology to it.

I just don't like to imagine them in a city in the USA under command of George Bush, but maybe they would only be plugging rioters.

Also, they're like all kinda hedging up around Israel and stuff...these NWO weapons factories like Halliburton opening in Dubai and mercenary forces having bases of operations.

Maybe I'm clueless  ???

It just seems like Armageddon waiting to bust out any minute.

Well, yeah i also don't want those people deployed in a  city near me. But look how beautiful they are doing in muslim countries! Besides, I would join them if i could-only for deployment in isslamic countries that is.

As for armageddon, revelations, my friend, we are VERY close to the time i can tell you! VERY close! I am studying Globalisation, and I tell you, the hour glass is upon us!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 10:04:34 PM »
the white supremist movement will never allow a black president.

hey, they allow congoleezza...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline LindaSoG

• Junior JTFer
    • Something... and Half of Something
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 10:05:50 PM »

true, but she's not president.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 10:08:45 PM »

true, but she's not president.

Step by step

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »
Re:  "...I think someone would 'retire him' if he tried to assume dictatorship against the will of the people.  Who knows? Someone would have to be the face of..."

Too late.

He & Cheney & Rumsfeld long ago "purged" the Top Brass, the CIA, the FBI, & FEMA, rendered them into ONE Department of HomeLand Security (Hail! Stalin!), under the control of the Military, under the control of George W. Bush.

As of May 2008, Federal Law pushed through by the Republicans mandates each U.S. citizen acquire a biometrically coded & microchipped Federal ID Card.

The card can be immediately read by computer scanners up to 30 ft. away. Without an active card, Americans are to be forbidden to drive a car, board a bus, catch a taxi, board a train, or purchase airline tickets, use a bank or have a checking account, rent an apartment, apply for a job, or be employed.  Of course, the microchip in each and every card can, and will be, "turned off" by satellite control; rendering the owner null and void, unable exist and/or travel within or outside of the U.S.A. .

Meanwhile, of course, Bush & fellow Republicans REFUSE to guard or secure the borders of the U.S.A.

Anyone who dissents or objects will have their REAL ID card deactivated so that the subject of government disdain will have no real chances of survival and will inevitably be arrested and incarcerated.

Oh!  I forgot to mention the Executive Order Bush signed giving the Military unquestioned power to seize any American citizens, without due cause, expropriate any and all of their property, and force them to work in "labor brigades"; all without warrants, without habeus corpus, without legal counsel.

Meanwhile, Military Intelligence has just positioned satellites spying on the entire land mass of America, which are so advanced technologically as to read license tags, see through walls, hear normal conversation in private properties, as well as see the whereabouts and movements of American citizens even if they are hidden by heavy foliage and forests.

You were saying something about "dictatorships"?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 10:23:27 PM »
Re:  "...I think someone would 'retire him' if he tried to assume dictatorship against the will of the people.  Who knows? Someone would have to be the face of..."

Too late.

He & Cheney & Rumsfeld long ago "purged" the Top Brass, the CIA, the FBI, & FEMA, rendered them into ONE Department of HomeLand Security (Hail! Stalin!), under the control of the Military, under the control of George W. Bush.

As of May 2008, Federal Law pushed through by the Republicans mandates each U.S. citizen acquire a biometrically coded & microchipped Federal ID Card.

The card can be immediately read by computer scanners up to 30 ft. away. Without an active card, Americans are to be forbidden to drive a car, board a bus, catch a taxi, board a train, or purchase airline tickets, use a bank or have a checking account, rent an apartment, apply for a job, or be employed.  Of course, the microchip in each and every card can, and will be, "turned off" by satellite control; rendering the owner null and void, unable exist and/or travel within or outside of the U.S.A. .

Meanwhile, of course, Bush & fellow Republicans REFUSE to guard or secure the borders of the U.S.A.

Anyone who dissents or objects will have their REAL ID card deactivated so that the subject of government disdain will have no real chances of survival and will inevitably be arrested and incarcerated.

Oh!  I forgot to mention the Executive Order Bush signed giving the Military unquestioned power to seize any American citizens, without due cause, expropriate any and all of their property, and force them to work in "labor brigades"; all without warrants, without habeus corpus, without legal counsel.

Meanwhile, Military Intelligence has just positioned satellites spying on the entire land mass of America, which are so advanced technologically as to read license tags, see through walls, hear normal conversation in private properties, as well as see the whereabouts and movements of American citizens even if they are hidden by heavy foliage and forests.

You were saying something about "dictatorships"?
please tell us more, and give some links.books

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 10:48:19 PM »
This is why it's so important for Americans to be armed. 

And for those of you who think that it's no use being that the military will always have more weapons, think again.  I friend who has served in the USAF for 26 years says that the army would always quiz the soldiers on whether or not they would shoot American civilians, and the vast majority of them say NO!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »
This is why it's so important for Americans to be armed. 

And for those of you who think that it's no use being that the military will always have more weapons, think again.  I friend who has served in the USAF for 26 years says that the army would always quiz the soldiers on whether or not they would shoot American civilians, and the vast majority of them say NO!

I agree Americans have to armed by all means O0

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 12:28:50 AM »
it's really wierd, because even a decade ago, before I knew about anything about religion and new world order and stuff, I always had this weird intuitive picture of being tracked and triangulated by 3 satellites. 

Like when I would be out hiking or mountain biking or something...Even in nature. They must have been working on this for a really long time because I swear I could like sense it, and I didn't even really know what GPS was.

I've also maybe 2 yrs ago, had this weird picture that they want to like drain your heart fluid...like the NWO had these laboratories and they were trying to figure out how to 'steal souls' on a medical level.

I think their method of trying to steal souls is to set up complicated machines.  I think the banking industry and credit companies are heavily connected to this as well.  I mean, I personally set up machines to make money myself using the internet, so I kind of understand the capitalist edge to it.

But this is something else...like greed on a whole new level...not providing value to consumers, making money to have a few hobbies, traveling, and have a decent life, but more like designed to totally invade the personal space of people.

Anyways, when someone gets in your personal space, you've just got to kill them.

Basically, pimping, murder, and sodomy.

I think the catholic church and the vatican city is somehow at the head of it all.

Of course I believe in God and in a Messiah, but what they're doing has nothing to do with the 'real deal'. 

I mean it is really absurd when you look at it objectively.

Christians would be wise to at least explore different viewpoints from Rabbis and Chassidic teachings on the Messiah so that they can deal with all the angles that are being played and not get played and enslaved by the NWO.

But, I think New World Order power is mostly an illusion based around the word 'Jesus' that can be broken down. 

That's my current theory anyways.  ;D ;D ;D

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he was G-d.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 02:39:52 AM »
it's really wierd, because even a decade ago, before I knew about anything about religion and new world order and stuff, I always had this weird intuitive picture of being tracked and triangulated by 3 satellites. 

Like when I would be out hiking or mountain biking or something...Even in nature. They must have been working on this for a really long time because I swear I could like sense it, and I didn't even really know what GPS was.

I've also maybe 2 yrs ago, had this weird picture that they want to like drain your heart fluid...like the NWO had these laboratories and they were trying to figure out how to 'steal souls' on a medical level.

I think their method of trying to steal souls is to set up complicated machines.  I think the banking industry and credit companies are heavily connected to this as well.  I mean, I personally set up machines to make money myself using the internet, so I kind of understand the capitalist edge to it.

But this is something else...like greed on a whole new level...not providing value to consumers, making money to have a few hobbies, traveling, and have a decent life, but more like designed to totally invade the personal space of people.

Anyways, when someone gets in your personal space, you've just got to kill them.

Basically, pimping, murder, and sodomy.

I think the catholic church and the vatican city is somehow at the head of it all.

Of course I believe in G-d and in a Messiah, but what they're doing has nothing to do with the 'real deal'. 

I mean it is really absurd when you look at it objectively.

Christians would be wise to at least explore different viewpoints from Rabbis and Chassidic teachings on the Messiah so that they can deal with all the angles that are being played and not get played and enslaved by the NWO.

But, I think New World Order power is mostly an illusion based around the word 'Jesus' that can be broken down. 

That's my current theory anyways.  ;D ;D ;D

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he was G-d.

Well , it is a fact that the "white-european" church is dying out.
As with the rest of us here, we are becoming a minority in 20-30 years, unless god helps us out.

The Catholic Church will be largely South-American, and African....
Maybe this will provoke a total collapse of its power.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 01:39:43 PM »
right. the pope probably cares mostly about south americans and africans, because as a politician, the only thing that matters is more supporters, more power.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 01:54:12 PM »
right. the pope probably cares mostly about south americans and africans, because as a politician, the only thing that matters is more supporters, more power.
Imagine your rabbis betray your people?
did this happen?
What happened with them?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 02:26:52 PM »
Of course some rabbis sell out to get more students.  I mean, look at the gay/lesbian crowd...some rabbis probably look the other way or worse, try to make it all 'kosher'.  They've sold out and badly distorted American Judaism.

Here in the USA, I am guessing probably less than 5% of the rabbis strongly encourage Aliyah.

So for me personally, Rabbinic 'authority' holds little weight.  Of course it is very useful to hear opinions from a variety of great scholars and different schools of thought...and many have great stuff to teach... But I'd probably never give up individual thought for just one teacher.

That is why I think it is important to have at least a few rabbis that one consults for differing opinions, and then to make your own choice based on what sounds best.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 02:31:19 PM »
Of course some rabbis sell out to get more students.  I mean, look at the gay/lesbian crowd...some rabbis probably look the other way or worse, try to make it all 'kosher'.  They've sold out and badly distorted American Judaism.

Here in the USA, I am guessing probably less than 5% of the rabbis strongly encourage Aliyah.

So for me personally, Rabbinic 'authority' holds little weight.  Of course it is very useful to hear opinions from a variety of great scholars and different schools of thought...and many have great stuff to teach... But I'd probably never give up individual thought for just one teacher.

That is why I think it is important to have at least a few rabbis that one consults for differing opinions, and then to make your own choice based on what sounds best.

Thanks for the answer.
Only 5% pro - Aliyah?