Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 30437 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Raul Marrio
« on: December 10, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »
Everyone,

There has been a lot of name-calling and speculation lately regarding Raul Marrio. I think a lot of it has been uncalled-for, not to mention simply inaccurate. I don't know him well, and do not share many of his views, but out of the fact that I was criticized and banned once for some intemperate comments, I like giving people the benefit of the doubt unless they are clearly acting like trolls.

1: Raul's race: Some people have called him a "greaser" and things to that effect. In his case, that is simply not true. He is not a mestizo (person of mixed Indian and Spanish ancestry). He, like most Argentines, is completely white. In fact, he has said before that he is 100% Italian, as many Argentines are. Argetine immigrants have come from all over Europe, but especially Spain, Italy, and the British Isles, and the vast majority have not mixed with indigenous peoples or blacks. Argentina is predominantly a white nation and historically, many of them have even held white-nationalistic views and do not like being lumped with other Hispanics.

It would be more accurate to call Raul a "self-hating white" than a "greaser" or wetback.

2: Aztlanism: Some people have also referred to him as an Aztlanist owing to his belief that the Americas "belong to" the indigenous Indians. This is not exactly what Aztlanism is. Aztlanism is specifically the nationalistic Mexican belief that the American Southwest belongs, rightfully, to Mexico and should be reconquered. Passive Aztlanism would be the belief that illegal immigrants have the right to be here and have whatever they want. I haven't seen Raul espouse that, and if he does, I would certainly oppose it very much, but I just wanted to clarify what Aztlanism is.

3: Views on Jews: It has also been said that Raul is secretly an anti-Semite and "any day now" will turn on at least Ashkenazi Jews. This, in my view, is completely unsubstantiated and pure speculation. I have seen no evidence that Raul hates Ashkenazi Jews. The vast majority of Argentina's long-persecuted Jewish population is Ashkenazi, primarily from the Soviet/Russian republics. All of the Jews he has been exposed to are Ashkenazi. Thus, I think it's rather wild to just declare that "well, he's gonna turn into a Nazi someday!" simply because he has some strange and unconventional views in other areas.

I am not defending Raul because he is Hispanic. I simply believe that we should not go around beating up members with different reasoning methodologies than our own if they do support our cause. Deciding to despise the entire West because the West stands against Israel is definitely unique for our forum, but it does not make somebody a troll or troublemaker.

Chaimfan.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »
I simply believe that we should not go around beating up members with different reasoning methodologies than our own if they do support our cause. Deciding to despise the entire West because the West stands against Israel is definitely unique for our forum, but it does not make somebody a troll or troublemaker.

I agree C.F.

We are here all united to support Israel in its struggle for survival and I think Mexico should reclaim all of the USA back aswell as Florida and New York as compensation .
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 06:50:16 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »
I'm glad Mills agrees with my views  :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:00:33 PM by Merkava »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »
I also agree with you. I guess I was a little wrong about the Aztlan movement. But I did see one of them on a corner once with a sign saying "Whites Go Back To Europe" and saying that even Northern US Native Americans are their "brothers" in their fight and that the whole Americas was theirs. Which is hypocrisy because they are Mestizo and have some white in them. I guess the guy yelling this and with the sign was probably from a different movements. Have you heard of Mecha?
I know that there is a movement that wants all Whites to leave the American continent, I just don't remember what it was. Thanks for the clarification CF, you Rock!  O0

Whatever the "aztlan movement" may or may not be,
it is definitely a bunch of haters towards Israel and serbia.

"aztlanists" side along
muSSlimongers and NAZICROATS.

I put a spell on them.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 07:18:57 PM »
I simply believe that we should not go around beating up members with different reasoning methodologies than our own if they do support our cause. Deciding to despise the entire West because the West stands against Israel is definitely unique for our forum, but it does not make somebody a troll or troublemaker.

I agree C.F.

I think Mexico should reclaim all of the USA back aswell as Florida and New York as compensation .

What!!!?? :o :o :o

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »
1- I am Italian and can even vote in Italian elections, since all mt mother's family came here from different parts of Italy. And I am an Italian citizen. My father has mostly Basque blood, but also a mix of Danish, Spanish, Argentinian....However I chose the Italian citizenship since I was brought up with my mother. It's my father's surname that a Conservative Rav said it is of Leviite origin.
Anyway, I don't understand why Goyshe genealogy is so important to some people here!!!! Mt mother was a Gentile, so I'm a Gentile. Why do you care about my Gentile Genealogy. Hallacha is the same for ALL Gentiles!!!!!

2- I am not interested in Atzlanism. I only heard about it here. I only reject colonialism, whether Hispanic or Anglosaxon. So why would I suuport Maxico or the USA in their disputes??? Neither of them are real Amerindians!!!!

3- Regarding Jews, I sincerely don't know what on Earth made some people here think I may dislike Ashkenazim!!!! It's a very serious charge!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 09:16:18 PM »
where are all of these threads?
I had no clue about the criticism of catholics, I hadn't heard about this, I'm just out of the loop
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 12:51:11 AM »
Guys, for the last time, I don't agree with Raul! (Besides that I think that there was a lot of cruelty at times to American Indians, especially under President Andrew Jackson).

But I don't think that an "all of the Western hemisphere belongs to the Indians" philosophy" should get him banned or constantly insulted either.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »
I assume you're being sarcastic, right? 

lol.....yes and no. Instinctivley I think Mexico should take back the South West of the USA (yes you will all hate me but read this first !!!) but after living in Mexico and knowing what most of the Mexicans are like on second though it would not be such a good idea. Mexico is a great country but corruption and dishonesty are too deeply rooted within its society  :(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 04:38:06 AM »
I assume you're being sarcastic, right? 

lol.....yes and no. Instinctivley I think Mexico should take back the South West of the USA (yes you will all hate me but read this first !!!) but after living in Mexico and knowing what most of the Mexicans are like on second though it would not be such a good idea. Mexico is a great country but corruption and dishonesty are too deeply rooted within its society  :(

yup, we hate you!!!!!!! :::D :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 05:06:06 AM »

I agree C.F.

We are here all united to support Israel in its struggle for survival and I think Mexico should reclaim all of the USA back aswell as Florida and New York as compensation .

I think also Europe should be given to the Muslims, as compensation for the loss of Al Andaluz.
Russia belongs to the MONGOLS! O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 05:14:15 AM »

I agree C.F.

I think also Europe should be given to the Muslims, as compensation for the loss of Al Andaluz.
Russia belongs to the MONGOLS! O0
yes, and Israel to the arabs >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 05:34:31 AM »
Yeah, and I think it is fair to demand that 200million white race people are put to death in order to get even with the victims of colonialism!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 07:20:29 AM »
You left out the fact that he supports the 'black hebrews' squatting in Israel. These animals are Jew-haters who believe real Jews to be illegitimate. His support for them is no doubt based on his consistant love for apes and savages and his hatred of europeans/westerners. I'm predicting he WILL turn against the ashkenazim because he'll see them as europeans.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 12:22:18 PM »
Yes in referance to my previous post, another reason why I no longer support the Chicano movements for independence is because they align themselves with other “struggling” peoples such as “the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.”

My heart and loyalty are reserved for Israel only.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 12:24:28 PM by Merkava »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 12:30:45 PM »
"As a trotskyist my hearth lies with the poor , the suppressed and the victims of capitalism." 8;)

newman

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »
Sure, now that we Americans made the southwest great, built schools and libraries, made a nice the mexicans want it "back"? How convenient of them. I bet if it were a dump, they would look the other way.

Those animals are turning it into a dump. Mexicans are as bad as arabs. Everywhere they live becomes a third world stink hole.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »
You left out the fact that he supports the 'black hebrews' squatting in Israel. These animals are Jew-haters who believe real Jews to be illegitimate. His support for them is no doubt based on his consistant love for apes and savages and his hatred of europeans/westerners. I'm predicting he WILL turn against the ashkenazim because he'll see them as europeans.

1- I have already said that I only suppport those Black Hebrews of Dimona, even though I believe they are mistaken about their Hebrew origin. They believe that their similarities with Hebrew come from Israel and I believe it comes from Noah. However, since they have chosen a form of Judaism, and also keep the Noahide Laws, I think they can stay as Guerim, and maybe they would be able to convert if there were a recognised Sanhedrin.

2- Regarding Ashekenazim, at last you have said what is the base of your accusation against me!!! So I will reply.
I don't hate Europeans, I only dislike colonialism, but I respect and defend Europeans right to Europe.
Secondly, even if I hated Europeans, as you  falsely claim claim, Ashkenazim are not Europeans, but Israelites who lived as exilees in Central Europe. In case I hated Europeans, then I should hate myself ( really European ancetry), not Jewish exilees.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »
Not only that, yesterday night in the news there were 2 rapes, guess who the culprits were? I'll give you a hint, they weren't white!

Yeah, in one instance a girl was sideswiped by a towtruck (probably driven by a wetback too) and was forced to pull over on the 5 in San Clemente at 2:30 a.m. to call for help. A medium-complected man in his late 20's pulled over, pretended to ask for help, and then brazenly pushed himself into her car and raped her right on the seat.

The victim reported that the perp spoke broken English. The Los Angeles Lies printed the suspect sketch but did not give any description of his race.

It is true that the majority of Mexicans are as evil as blacks. Mexicans by and large are the most evil and savage of the major Hispanic nationalities. Puerto Ricans are not so bad, and I think most Cubans aren't bad at all.

The vast majority of Mexicans, even if they aren't self-identified Aztlanists, would sympathize with Aztlanism if push came to shove. (And I am talking American Mexicans too.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 07:41:14 PM »
So what do you think of the black and Muslims who are colonizing Europe through immigration and huge birth rates?

I think he's nuts. But I still disagree with banning people if they sincerely hold a belief (that does not involve outright Nazism) that is wildly against ours.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »
I don't hate Europeans, I only dislike colonialism, but I respect and defend Europeans right to Europe.
Secondly, even if I hated Europeans, as you  falsely claim claim, Ashkenazim are not Europeans, but Israelites who lived as exilees in Central Europe. In case I hated Europeans, then I should hate myself ( really European ancetry), not Jewish exilees.

So what do you think of the black and Muslims who are colonizing Europe through immigration and huge birth rates?

In fact I support inmigration control in Europe. And not only for people from outside Europe. I am against EU policy. I claim Italy for Italians, Britain for British, and so on.....Inmigration, whether from within or outisde Europe is destroying national States.
I have EU right to passport, but why would I settle in ANY European country except Italy?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 08:26:07 PM »
Puerto ricans aren't as bad?

They all act black with that annoying accent of theirs and their nuh-uhs. In New york you'lll see that.

Same with the mexis and their gangs. I say everyone with a gang flag on their head has the right to be killed.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 08:26:49 PM »
And i thought the term "greaser" was used for white teens in the 50's.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 08:40:22 PM »

In fact I support inmigration control in Europe. And not only for people from outside Europe. I am against EU policy. I claim Italy for Italians, Britain for British, and so on.....Inmigration, whether from within or outisde Europe is destroying national States.
I have EU right to passport, but why would I settle in ANY European country except Italy?

So what do you think about whites in Australia?

Whites or anyother who settled in native places must respect the natives rights and their lands. Not all Australia was inhabitted when whites arrived... but I claim the same solution I claim for Argentina, especial native representation in Parliament, or independent States for natives.

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 10:05:49 PM »

So what do you think about whites in Australia?

Whites or anyother who settled in native places must respect the natives rights and their lands. Not all Australia was inhabitted when whites arrived... but I claim the same solution I claim for Argentina, especial native representation in Parliament, or independent States for natives.

Abo's never owned land, they were nomads that wondered the place. They travelled and never made settlements, never once grew food, they were strictly hunter gathers. It was inhabitted, it was  terra nullius .