Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 30432 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »
I don't hate Europeans, I only dislike colonialism, but I respect and defend Europeans right to Europe.
Secondly, even if I hated Europeans, as you  falsely claim claim, Ashkenazim are not Europeans, but Israelites who lived as exilees in Central Europe. In case I hated Europeans, then I should hate myself ( really European ancetry), not Jewish exilees.

So what do you think of the black and Muslims who are colonizing Europe through immigration and huge birth rates?

In fact I support inmigration control in Europe. And not only for people from outside Europe. I am against EU policy. I claim Italy for Italians, Britain for British, and so on.....Inmigration, whether from within or outisde Europe is destroying national States.
I have EU right to passport, but why would I settle in ANY European country except Italy?

So what do you think about whites in Australia?

Whites or anyother who settled in native places must respect the natives rights and their lands. Not all Australia was inhabitted when whites arrived... but I claim the same solution I claim for Argentina, especial native representation in Parliament, or independent States for natives.

Was all of Argentina inhabited when whites arrived?

It's difficult to say about Argntina, some tribes were nomads, so it's difficult to say which was the exact territory of each tribe. However I am ashamed of what Spaniards and Argentinians did here. Patagonia was free until 1889, and forcibly conquered by president Roca. Until 1994 our Constitution still had clauses against Indians, promoting to convert them to Catholicism, and indirectly implying they were not fully Argentinians

newman

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 02:13:37 AM »
I don't hate Europeans, I only dislike colonialism, but I respect and defend Europeans right to Europe.
Secondly, even if I hated Europeans, as you  falsely claim claim, Ashkenazim are not Europeans, but Israelites who lived as exilees in Central Europe. In case I hated Europeans, then I should hate myself ( really European ancetry), not Jewish exilees.

So what do you think of the black and Muslims who are colonizing Europe through immigration and huge birth rates?

In fact I support inmigration control in Europe. And not only for people from outside Europe. I am against EU policy. I claim Italy for Italians, Britain for British, and so on.....Inmigration, whether from within or outisde Europe is destroying national States.
I have EU right to passport, but why would I settle in ANY European country except Italy?

Whites or anyother who settled in native places must respect the natives rights and their lands. Not all Australia was inhabitted when whites arrived... but I claim the same solution I claim for Argentina, especial native representation in Parliament, or independent States for natives.

Shows what an idiot he is.

The present day aborigines are NOT the original inhabitants. There was another different racial/ethnic group here first (like the Tasmanian aborigines). This current bunch of aborigines displaced them. So their claim to the land has no more merit than the whites.

I'm getting damn sick of imbeciles claiming that white Americans, South Africans and Australians are thieves who have no right to their countries.

Why does merely being in a country first (but not putting a single brick on top of another) give somebody a greater claim than those who build and develope the land?

newman

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 02:22:45 AM »

Shows what an idiot he is.

The present day aborigines are NOT the original inhabitants. There was another different racial/ethnic group here first (like the Tasmanian aborigines). This current bunch of aborigines displaced them. So their claim to the land has no more merit than the whites.

I'm getting damn sick of imbeciles claiming that white Americans, South Africans and Australians are thieves who have no right to their countries.

Why does merely being in a country first (but not putting a single brick on top of another) give somebody a greater claim than those who build and develope the land?

Were the original Aborigines also Australoids?

Probably. But what does it matter? They were a different nation with a different language/customs/identity. Italians have no right to invade France even though they're both caucasion.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 02:54:23 AM »
Mexicans are as bad as arabs

Thats the STUPIDEST remark I have ever heard in JTF. Mexicans are nothing like the arabs.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »
Mexicans are as bad as arabs

Thats the STUPIDEST remark I have ever heard in JTF. Mexicans are nothing like the arabs.

How can you compare evil with evil!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 03:18:02 AM »

Do all of the present Aborigines have the same native language? Maybe it's like there are many differnet American Indian nations who were mostly nomads.

No they can't talk to each other, a tribe is a family unit of may 6-8 people thats it, the wondered around for a year meeting once to have a sex session and not interbreed, and moved off again. They have no culture, no nothing. Thats why they were studied because the nearest thing to cavemen that are still alive.

Those dot paintings where a 20 century invention, they did no art, but they just choose to pretend,  and sell it of to naive Americans for millions of dollars, the worse con in the world.

No Australian buys that crap.  ::)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 03:26:54 AM »
yeah ! I want to see some blue-eyed natives!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 03:29:23 AM »

Infidel, is it true that some Aborigines have blue and green eyes or was that just an affirmative action LIE by my professor who said "they are one on the most beautiful people on earth" I just don't think that's true but I want to find out from someone who actually knows about it!
Thanks!  ;)

Some did have blue and green eyes because of the Dutch and the Sealers before the British came, slept with some of the women when they were passing.

Britian did not discovered Australia the Dutch did. Thats why it was first called New Holland.

It was custom of the abo women to sleep with who they liked, many traded sex for rum and other goodies.

Thats why they welcomed the British, because they thought the Brits will be like the Dutch.

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 03:42:33 AM »
That was then 200 years ago mills this is now........ :-\

Yes she is an abo

They are abo's.

Welcome to multi culturalism  8;)

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 03:43:52 AM »
Abo genes carry the brown eye markers.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 03:45:40 AM »
Drugs-abusers! Look at their eyes!

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 03:55:53 AM »
Thats right because they are very distance from the blood lines in Africa, they have not changed in thousands of years. They are modern day cavemen. Some with a hint of european blood.

If you get time this book Fatal Shores http://www.middlemiss.org/lit/australian/fatalshore.html

Is an eye opener to the real Australia, before we went all PC.

There DNA is unmatched to any other race in the world. They have mixed blood now, but still they can trace family lines way back to first settlement.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 03:58:19 AM by The Infidel. »

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 04:10:49 AM »
No worries, this link shows you prints from the rare books collection http://www.lib.monash.edu.au/exhibitions/aborigines/xabor.html

As you can see the hair is different in some because they used mud in their hair when hunting.

I can understand many getting confused. They are interesting people.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 04:35:07 AM »
1- Being first in a country and really living in it gives right. Anyone has the right to be primitive and that does not entitle others to steal from them. The same applies to individuals. What if I decide not to have electricity, no TV, not to read and write...... are others entitled to rob me or enslave me for that??????

2- That discussion whether Abos are aesthetically nice or ugly is really sickening. Especially from people who claim to love Hashem. If you are disgusted at Abo's phisical look, them pray aloud and say "Hashem, what an ugly people hast thou made"!!!!!!!!!! That's blasphemy!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 04:37:20 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 04:54:47 AM »
Too bad Raul, you don't live here or know what goes on. I suggest you keep on saving your piece of the world, and allow us to save ours.

We don't have to love everyone, thats the whole problem with leftie do gooders, that are destroying cultures.

Why is it sickening to have an opinion. Just because you don't agree with it.

I find anyone thats not white unattractive, thats my opinion, you don't need to share it.

God gave us the ability of free will, and most of this forum chooses to use it.

And my freewill is to keep culture, and civilized people in our southern lands.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 05:09:20 AM »
Too bad Raul, you don't live here or know what goes on. I suggest you keep on saving your piece of the world, and allow us to save ours.

We don't have to love everyone, thats the whole problem with leftie do gooders, that are destroying cultures.

Why is it sickening to have an opinion. Just because you don't agree with it.

I find anyone thats not white unattractive, thats my opinion, you don't need to share it.

G-d gave us the ability of free will, and most of this forum chooses to use it.

And my freewill is to keep culture, and civilized people in our southern lands.

1- You are supposed to love (or at least not hate) people, except if they are wicked.
2- Defending the civilised people does not mean to hate and destroy those who are or have chosen to be primitive. If Abos are cave men, respect them.
3- If you find only whites attractive, that's ok. Just only marry a white. But don't offend others. Remember that I am a Goy and can marry any Goyah, what if I married an Abo girl? Would you insult her? And also remember that ANY goy can convert to Judaism, so if an Abo converted he/she would be a Jew. Would you insult him just because you don't like his look?

Kiwi

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 06:34:25 AM »
[

1- You are supposed to love (or at least not hate) people, except if they are wicked.
2- Defending the civilised people does not mean to hate and destroy those who are or have chosen to be primitive. If Abos are cave men, respect them.
3- If you find only whites attractive, that's ok. Just only marry a white. But don't offend others. Remember that I am a Goy and can marry any Goyah, what if I married an Abo girl? Would you insult her? And also remember that ANY goy can convert to Judaism, so if an Abo converted he/she would be a Jew. Would you insult him just because you don't like his look?

1 I will do what I like
2 I will respect whom I chose
3 I will insult who I feel like
4 I don't care who you marry, you can marry a camel, it doesn't effect me.

Why because you are not here, and not apart of the problem virus killing off the southern lands.

If you were a part of the problem here, we have one very quick and clean solution.

Have I made myself clear enough for you.

Just incase I haven't in a nutshell, don't pi$$ on our legs and tell us its raining  ::)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »
Saying that all Mexicans are evil is the same as saying that all Americans are stupid - wrongly generalizing everyone.

I have Mexican family and  and they are the most honest and hard working people I know. You cannot generalize the Mexican people like that as you can with the muslim/nazi arabs. The illegals and the chicanos are quite different from your average Mexican found happily living in Mexico.

Evil ?? Hey....Mexico has been a faithful ally of the USA in times of war providing all kinds of assistance: read this

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/slenchek/slmexicoww2.html

Don't forget Mexcio opened its doors to the Jews fleeing the holocaust in WW2 and aslo how about the Mexican Schindler ???
http://www.jewishjournal.com/home/preview.php?id=15806

You cannot compare a Mexican to a killer Muslim/Nazi

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
Saying that all Mexicans are evil is the same as saying that all Americans are stupid - wrongly generalizing everyone.

I have Mexican family and  and they are the most honest and hard working people I know. You cannot generalize the Mexican people like that as you can with the muslim/nazi arabs. The illegals and the chicanos are quite different from your average Mexican found happily living in Mexico.

Evil ?? Hey....Mexico has been a faithful ally of the USA in times of war providing all kinds of assistance: read this

Don't forget Mexcio opened its doors to the Jews fleeing the holocaust in WW2 and aslo how about the Mexican Schindler ???

Mexico races the arab countries to pass anti-Israel resolutions in the UN. It is an evil, envious, slothful nation. Just look at how those pigs live!

newman

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »
On aboriginal rights:

Abbos are 2% of Australia's population but aboriginal tribal land constitutes 5% of Australia's land mass. They earn $millions in mining and tourism royalties. They get welfare and social security payments that are UNAVAILABLE to white Australians.

Australia's military was NEVER segregated. Aborigines have served in it since before WW1 with NO discrimination.

Yes there are bums and alcoholics, but that has NOTHING to do with white neglect and EVERYTHING to do with individual, personal choice.

Raul,

I suggest you worry about your pathetic, third world, banana dictatorship and let us worry about our properly run first world country.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:28:17 PM by newman »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 02:27:52 PM »
I hope they never get their obama

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 04:18:34 PM »

Merkava, you really cannot believe any of this, can you? Even IF your own family works and is law-abiding, the majority of Mexicans and Mexican Americans are not. Mexicans by and large support the Arabs and believe that they have the right to the Southwestern states of the U.S., if not the entire U.S., because the "Yankee imperialists" took it from them. The Mexican crime rate is higher than that of just about all other Latino nationalities, and there are numerous incidents of anti-white Aztlanist terrorism within the past ten years.

At least 80% of Mexicans need to go back to their scummy tortilla factories back home.

[/quote]

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
[

1 I will do what I like
2 I will respect whom I chose
3 I will insult who I feel like
4 I don't care who you marry, you can marry a camel, it doesn't effect me.

Why because you are not here, and not apart of the problem virus killing off the southern lands.

If you were a part of the problem here, we have one very quick and clean solution.

Have I made myself clear enough for you.

Just incase I haven't in a nutshell, don't pi$$ on our legs and tell us its raining  ::)

Well, remember that my family is Catholic and tried to reaise me as a Catholic, but I had chosen paganism instead. During my childhood and teen years I only loved the Sun and Mother Nature, and had no values regarding how to deal with humans. Then I trurned to Chassidic Ashkenazim, (the same Jews Newman has accused me of hating) and Chassidim taught me values. Even though I decided not to convert and may differ on some points of Torah interpretation with them, I have the values they have taught me. And Chassidim taught me to LOVE not to hate and insult people. To love Hashem and His Creation, to thank Him for everything. To believe that every human being has a soul given by Hashem and must be respected (except those who freely chose evil). Never to hate anyone or anything just for phisical look.
You can do whatever you like, but remember that your ideas are not Jewish neither they come from Torah.

To Newman, just let Abos alone with their 5% of the land. They have the same soul you and me have. A Goyshe soul!!!! No goy is better than other!!!

newman

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »

To Newman, just let Abos alone with their 5% of the land. They have the same soul you and me have. A Goyshe soul!!!! No goy is better than other!!!
We ARE letting them alone, Dummy! AND we give them welfare, legal services and education that whites don't get.

NOBODY in this country is lifting a finger against our aboriginal Australian countrymen.

I'm making the point that you can't criticise us and DEMAND sovereign lands for them when we've already given them as much........and more!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
Then, ot's ok. but that mrmber who said he/she can hate whoever he/she likes must know that that ideas are not Jewish!!!! Free wil was given by Hashem to chose love, not hate.