Author Topic: Pakistan tests nuclear-capable cruise missile with help of china  (Read 4021 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Pakistan tests nuclear-capable cruise missile with help of china
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:59:14 AM »
Pakistan tests nuclear-capable cruise missile: Ministry

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Tuesday successfully test-fired a nuclear-capable cruise missile, the defence ministry said.

The locally developed Babur (Hatf 7) missile has a range of 700 kilometres (440 miles), a ministry spokesman told AFP.

Pakistan previously tested the missile in March and July this year. It was first fired in 2005, when its range was only 500 kilometres.

Pakistan and India have routinely conducted missile tests since the nuclear-armed South Asian neighbours carried out tit-for-tat nuclear detonations in May 1998.

Read More + Picture

http://www.defencetalk.com/news/publish/mi...ry160014531.php

The dhimmi govt of india,usa and israel are only waiting for  their destruction

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Pakistan tests nuclear-capable cruise missile with help of china
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:00:58 AM »
Crazy! May god help India!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 03:06:12 AM »
Crazy! May G-d help India!!

Ambiorix may G-d help every kufar country do you know what pakistans official policy is if any country attacks  pakistan it will nuke india and israel to bring us down with them and pakistan  already  possess 3000km balistic missle which can hit israel.India has 4000km range ballistic missile we will nuke saudi arabia if pakistan attack us  O0
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 03:08:01 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 03:16:53 AM »
Crazy! May G-d help India!!

Ambiorix may G-d help every kufar country do you know what pakistans official policy is if any country attacks  pakistan it will nuke india and israel to bring us down with them and pakistan  already  possess 3000km balistic missle which can hit israel.India has 4000km range ballistic missile we will nuke saudi arabia if pakistan attack us  O0

A friend of mine has married with a woman from Bombay.
i was her mother a week ago. They fled Pakistan in '47.
Horrible. But in Bangladesh it was worse, she said.
Lucky for them, they had a private airplane to evacuate the family.

I know Pakistani's in Belgium as well.
They are very clever people (just as Irani refugees) even if they are muslim,
but at least this family is not fundamentalist, their kids behave like europeans. Not a big difference with Indian people.

I just think, that in the end,
these backwards cultures will loose.
The biggest treat to Europe now , is to contain to ethno-religious tensions in the "muslim - ghettos" i call it enclaves ,
we will have a civil war in 15 years,
mark my words.

So , Good you can retaliate ,
and do have the ability to nuke MeKKKa.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 03:39:36 AM »
yes and now india is developing 6000km ballistic missile so all those muslim countries can go to hell 8)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 03:50:09 AM »
OK . if the Jihad/intifada in Europe becomes uncontrollable , and we are lost,  I' ll ask shelter in India...
And start nuking them relentlessly.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 04:28:20 AM »
OK . if the Jihad/intifada in Europe becomes uncontrollable , and we are lost,  I' ll ask shelter in India...

india has 150 million muslims out of 1.2 billion. Second largest muslim population in the world.There is no place in this world where these savages are not present

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 05:00:09 AM »

india has 150 million muslims out of 1.2 billion. Second largest muslim population in the world.There is no place in this world where these savages are not present
They must be killed.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 05:17:04 AM »
i can see why China would want to help pakistan-India's worst enemy.

See, India is China's only competition, and it will do anything to destroy it's competition

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 09:30:30 AM »
i can see why China would want to help pakistan-India's worst enemy.

See, India is China's only competition, and it will do anything to destroy it's competition

China has always backstabbed india earlier we used to say hindi-chini bhai bhai(indian-chinese brothers) but in 1960 china attacked india and took land from it moreover porki bastards also gifted indian land to china >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 09:34:18 AM »
The irony is china is developing j10 which is comparable to f16 did you know where it got its design.Some self hating jews sold the design of lavi(which was itself based on f16)to china moreover pakistan also gave its f16 to china.Result now china can sell these weapons to iran,korea,pakistan,egypt

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 09:36:53 AM »
The iron y is china is developing j10 which is comparable to f16 did you know where it got its design.Some self hating jews sold the design of lavi to china moreover pakistan also gave its f16 to china.Result now china can sell these weapons to iran,korea,pakistan,egypt
If Israel is going to keep pursuing policies like that, at a given time, the muslims will destroy the country.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 10:23:44 AM »
The iron y is china is developing j10 which is comparable to f16 did you know where it got its design.Some self hating jews sold the design of lavi to china moreover pakistan also gave its f16 to china.Result now china can sell these weapons to iran,korea,pakistan,egypt
If Israel is going to keep pursuing policies like that, at a given time, the muslims will destroy the country.

Correct, that's why we have to keep praying so they can get their act together.

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 11:15:59 AM »
I hope India wipes Pakistan out!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 11:30:24 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Newman! I knew you were going to say this!
 :::D :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 11:46:26 AM »

Same here! O0

well said O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »

Same here! O0

well said O0

We don't need another Nazi Terrorist nation around giving us problems.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 11:50:50 AM »
I hope we can bring those gulf states to war with each-other.
That would be fun. Muzz mutually destroying eachother , and we just supporting both sides,
 and watching on C(omm)-nn how Arabia/Northafrica&MuzzAzia disappears!! :'( :'(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 12:56:32 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Newman! I knew you were going to say this!
 :::D :::D

lol, same here. ;D O0