Author Topic: The B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation Commission Inc  (Read 1560 times)

Kiwi

The B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation Commission Inc
« on: December 11, 2007, 10:58:57 PM »
Mission Statement

The ADC is the human rights arm of B'nai B'rith Australia/New Zealand, which is part of B'nai B'rith International, the oldest and largest Jewish community service organization in the world.

We aim to serve the Jewish and wider communities in Australia and New Zealand by dedicating ourselves to reducing antisemitism and combating racism, intolerance and prejudice of all kinds.  We seek to secure justice and fair treatment for all citizens alike.

We do this in the following ways:
We support cultural diversity, ethnic harmony and religious freedom.  We work with other agencies that promote these values within B'nai B'rith and within both the Jewish and wider communities.
We conduct research into the activities of individuals and organisations that promote antisemitism, and racism of all kinds.
We work to counter defamation of Israel.
We provide information to politicians, journalists and members of the general community.
We raise and respond to issues of concern in the media.
We publish newsletters and reports.
We investigate antisemitic incidents and take action where appropriate.
We make submissions to governments.
We support education that promotes cultural diversity, ethnic harmony and religious freedom, and that encourages people to resist antisemitism and other forms of racism.
We arrange lectures and other public events.
We work to recognise the achievements of those in our society who make a significant contribution to combating antisemitism and other forms of racism.
We liaise with similar organisations in other countries and exchange information on matters of mutual concern.

http://www.bnaibrith.org.au/index.asp?pRef=AntiDefamationCommission

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: The B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation Commission Inc
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 04:13:13 AM »
Idiots should organise vigilante groups to tackle the anti-semites not stupid taskforces that do nothing but complain.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 04:58:39 AM »
B'nai B'rith is masonic organisation and mayor advocate for NWO and parent group for ADL, and I'm sceptical towards the groups who're against "antsiemistism and all kind of rasicm", sooner than later they'll condemn Zionism and Israel for being rascist too, besides they were lauded by Koffi Anan and UN:

B’nai B’rith has role in promoting solution to Middle East conflict – Annan
23 May 2006 – In facing global challenges including the Middle East conflict, the world needs B’nai B’rith and groups like it to be engaged across the international agenda, Secretary-General Kofi Annan has said in a message to the organization.

Addressing the B’nai B’rith International Annual Mission to the UN in New York on Monday on Mr. Annan’s behalf, Angela Kane, Assistant-Secretary-General for Political Affairs, said participants had come to the world body “at a time when the United Nations and the Jewish community continue to move closer together.”
The UN, said Mr. Annan in his message, “is fully engaged in the struggle against anti-Semitism and other forms of discrimination.” He cited last year’s General Assembly special session to mark the sixtieth anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi death camps and this year’s first commemoration of an annual international day of remembrance for the victims of the Holocaust.

“The United Nations is, I hope and believe, what it always should be – a place where Jews and the State of Israel can feel at home,” he said.

“We should be pleased about these developments, because our world faces immense challenges, and we need B’nai B’rith and groups like it to be engaged across the global agenda,” Mr. Annan stressed. Among others, he said their input is crucial in such areas as human rights, the prevention of genocide and other crimes against humanity, and tackling the Middle East conflict.

B’nai B’rith also has a continuing role to play in promoting a just, lasting and comprehensive solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict,” he said, stressing that the UN, with its partners in the Quartet, “remains strongly committed to the goal of two States, Israel and Palestine, living side by side, within secure borders, in peace and with mutual respect.”

The diplomatic Quartet, a key international partnership in the Middle East peace process, comprises the UN, European Union (EU), Russia and the United States.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=18589&Cr=middle&Cr1=east#

Now you all know why Olmert and Cipi couldn't just walk away from Annapolis.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 05:08:28 AM »
I have no problem with them, as a member I find have more advantages than ever, having the backing they provide.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 07:18:40 AM »
I have no problem with them, as a member I find have more advantages than ever, having the backing they provide.

Yes they're not as bad like openly atheist French "Grand Orient" and being one of them has indeed many perks but I'm against agenda of all kinds of secret societes and free masonery both Gentile and Jewish. They're like cancer.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 08:09:10 AM »
secret society  :o Is it mean to be secret  :-\

Someone forgot to tell them that here then  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 07:11:15 AM »

THE HOUR OF THE TIME
Tape No. 524:  "ADL No. 1"
Wednesday, January 11, 1995

This broadcast was taken in whole or in part from investigations conducted by the CAJI News Service, and the Intelligence Service, and from reports published by The Executive Intelligence Review entitled "The Ugly Truth About The ADL", and "Dope Inc.".

Folks, tonight I'm going to embark on a course from which there is no return.  It is important that you learn the information that I'm going to begin to impart to you tonight; and yes, it is a part of the "Mind Control" series.  It is also a part of the history of the Illuminati in this nation.  And it will explain an awful lot of things to you that have never been explainable before.  It's going to explain to you the link between the Lodges of the Illuminati, the intelligence community, and the underworld.

More in the link you will love it.  ^-^

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/adl_1.htm

Without knowing it I am Illuminati, what a  joke  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 09:58:22 AM »
Thanks for the link Infidel, although they missed the Templar conection. ??? ::)

Love your Enemy

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:36 PM »
Ultra you know me even anything simple  :laugh: 8;) O0 :::D