Author Topic: I do not like Huckabee at all. He is against waterboarding towelheads  (Read 3602 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I just saw on Oreilly that Huckabee is against waterboarding. I really think he is a faker and not worth our support considering his views on the illegals. I just think he is too left wing.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I do not like Huckabee at all. He is against waterboarding towelheads
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 11:25:40 PM »
I just saw on Oreilly that Huckabee is against waterboarding. I really think he is a faker and not worth our support considering his views on the illegals. I just think he is too left wing.

Maybe so, all of the candidates running have left wing views on certain issues, we can't put all the candidates together on different issues into one. Wish it would work that way though. ;) :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 11:31:06 PM »

You'd probably prefer Tom Tancredo then, he's tough.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »
I prefer Duncan Hunter. I prob would vote for Giulianni over Huckabee. Giulianni has proven that he hates Islam no matter what he says now.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 12:52:35 AM »
What is waterboarding, specifically?

If anyone knows the details, please tell me so I can make up my OWN mind as to whether or not it is painful enough to be used on ISSlamic filth.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 01:16:17 AM »
What is waterboarding, specifically?

If anyone knows the details, please tell me so I can make up my OWN mind as to whether or not it is painful enough to be used on ISSlamic filth.

It is torture, terrorist gave up valuable info within 35 seconds.

Basically they lay you down on a bed, cover your face, and run water over your face. It makes you feel that your drowning.

I think that those are the basics. Exactly how it's done I don't know.

But we should be allowed to torture to defend our country.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 01:49:18 AM »
Ok, it seems painful enough for MuSSlim scum. I'm for it.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 01:51:27 AM »
Re:  "...What is waterboarding, specifically?..."

Basically amounts to "drowning" someone until they are frantically gasping for air, pulling them back up to catch one breath, and then "drowning" them again, over and over...

Waterboarding was a favorite technique of the Nazi SS.

Just ask some of your Jewish relatives with concentration camp numbers tattooed on their arms...they can tell you all about it.

Whenever the Nazi Monsters caught Jews and partisan freedom fighters, they "waterboarded" them [tortured them] until they revealed where other Jews and resistance members were hiding.

After the German surrender to the Allies, Americans charged the Nazi hierarchy with "Crimes against humanity", "Torture", and "Genocide", launching a War of Agression under false pretenses, etc. etc..., put them on public trial before the whole world at Nuremburg, Germany, found them guilty as charged, and HANGED THEM like dogs.

General George Washington personally established the policy that Americans do not and never will torture those detained in jail as well as those captured during warfare.

Mercenary Hessian soldiers under the employ of King George of England, had brutally mistreated and also tortured the American colonists, including torturing and raping women and children.

Eventually, the Revolutionary Army defeated an entire Hessian regiment.  Forlorn, they accepted that they would be mistreated by their American captors exactly as they had tortured Americans whom they had captured during the fighting.

General George Washington personally intervened, and declared that America would henceforth be a moral nation, and would never practice torture.

The Hessian captives were so overwhelmed at Washington's honor and moral values, that they switched sides, and asked for asylum in America.

Their request was granted, and the Hessians laid down their arms, and remained in the areas which are now North Carolina, becoming steadfast Americans and great patriots.

TORTURE is a violation of all International Law and standards of civil behavior.

Waterboarding is torture, and those who practice it and endorse it are subject to trial as "War Criminals"; the penalty for which is hanging.

Goering and Himmler and Goebels also could find every justification for torturing captives, and, like Bush, Cheney, Powell, and more than a few U.S. Generals, felt that they were "above any and all laws" and "would never end up brought to trial".

Of course, those reading this can and will do what they choose, but if you believe "waterboarding" is acceptable behavior, then you forfeit any and all rights to complain about the Nazis' torture of righteous Jews and righteous Christians.

Curse me if you want, I could really care less.

The truth is the truth, and no amount of cheap rationalizations or phony patriotism can justify Americans torturing others.

newman

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 02:00:28 AM »
'Torture' my @ss!

Waterboarding is uncomfortable but harmless!

Geez, louise! We're not talking about cutting toes off here.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 02:17:41 AM »

Basically amounts to "drowning" someone until they are frantically gasping for air, pulling them back up to catch one breath, and then "drowning" them again, over and over...

Just ask some of your Jewish relatives with concentration camp numbers tattooed on their arms...they can tell you all about it.

Whenever the Nazi Monsters caught Jews and partisan freedom fighters, they "waterboarded" them [tortured them] until they revealed where other Jews and resistance members were hiding.

After the German surrender to the Allies, Americans charged the Nazi hierarchy with "Crimes against humanity", "Torture", and "Genocide", launching a War of Agression under false pretenses, etc. etc..., put them on public trial before the whole world at Nuremburg, Germany, found them guilty as charged, and HANGED THEM like dogs.

General George Washington personally established the policy that Americans do not and never will torture those detained in jail as well as those captured during warfare.

Mercenary Hessian soldiers under the employ of King George of England, had brutally mistreated and also tortured the American colonists, including torturing and raping women and children.

Eventually, the Revolutionary Army defeated an entire Hessian regiment.  Forlorn, they accepted that they would be mistreated by their American captors exactly as they had tortured Americans whom they had captured during the fighting.

General George Washington personally intervened, and declared that America would henceforth be a moral nation, and would never practice torture.

The Hessian captives were so overwhelmed at Washington's honor and moral values, that they switched sides, and asked for asylum in America.

Their request was granted, and the Hessians laid down their arms, and remained in the areas which are now North Carolina, becoming steadfast Americans and great patriots.

TORTURE is a violation of all International Law and standards of civil behavior.

Waterboarding is torture, and those who practice it and endorse it are subject to trial as "War Criminals"; the penalty for which is hanging.

Goering and Himmler and Goebels also could find every justification for torturing captives, and, like Bush, Cheney, Powell, and more than a few U.S. Generals, felt that they were "above any and all laws" and "would never end up brought to trial".

Of course, those reading this can and will do what they choose, but if you believe "waterboarding" is acceptable behavior, then you forfeit any and all rights to complain about the Nazis' torture of righteous Jews and righteous Christians.

The truth is the truth, and no amount of cheap rationalizations or phony patriotism can justify Americans torturing others.

So, do you think it would have been evil to waterboard SS men during WW2?

Osama doesn't deserve to be tortured?!?!?!?!

And this quote is especially stupid.

"Of course, those reading this can and will do what they choose, but if you believe "waterboarding" is acceptable behavior, then you forfeit any and all rights to complain about the Nazis' torture of righteous Jews and righteous Christians."

When the British bombed Dresden and killed 35000 people in one day, does that mean they 'forfeit any and all rights to complain about the Nazis' torture of righteous Jews and righteous Christians'?

Killing 35000 civilians is alot worse than waterboarding.

MuSSlims are Nazis in every sense of the term and they deserve to be treated accordingly.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 03:49:53 AM »

If it comes down to saving thousands of innocent lives vs torturing an Al Queda piece of excrement, no brainer, break out the electrodes. Waterboarding? That's frat boy hazing not torture, waterboarding is a joke and whining about it is stupid and naive, the jihadists laugh at you for it. We can't afford the luxury of civility and philosophizing about morality with these mass-murdering jihadist savages, they want us dead in the millions, and we need RESULTS to stop them, do you understand that? 

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 04:35:22 AM »
I prefer Duncan Hunter. I prob would vote for Giulianni over Huckabee. Giulianni has proven that he hates Islam no matter what he says now.

At the last GOP debate moderated by CNN, which was a Youtube debate, a Muslim asked a question about whether there should be concern about America's reputation in Muslim countries and the moderator selected Rudy to respond to the question. 

Rudy didn't want to insult the questioner so mentioned in his response that a small number of people have distorted a great religion. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 05:02:46 AM »

Are you morally equalizing a technique used against innocent people to one used against people who were behind the 9/11? 

Are you against capital punishment? 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 05:33:16 AM »

"Of course, those reading this can and will do what they choose, but if you believe "waterboarding" is acceptable behavior, then you forfeit any and all rights to complain about the Nazis' torture of righteous Jews and righteous Christians."

Talk about cheap rationalizations !!

Drawing an equivalency between Nazi torture of innocent Jews and Christians with American waterboarding of moooozie beasts is absolutely absurd. But I'd expect no less from a Ron Paul advocate.

Let's get something straight right now. George Washington wasn't fighting mooozies. Mooooozies have no respect for and don't abide by international law. Moooozies couldn't care less about your ideas of what constitutes civil behavior.

That's not cheap rationalization or phony patriotism, that's the reality of the nature of the enemy we face.

And another thing, if American interrogators use waterboarding to obtain information from moooozies in order to save American lives or prevent more mooooozie acts of genocide, that does not mean I forfeit the right to complain about Nazi torture and genocide of Jews.

"Curse me if you want, I could really care less."

OK, since you don't care....
You're an idiotic piece of crap and a brainless [censored] for even attempting to draw an equivalency between American treatment of moooozie captives and Nazi treatment of Jews.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 11:45:19 PM »
Sorry, I'm not one for torture but I am one for KILLING.  Perhaps if one got these terrorist sand spiders in a room and shot one or axed one's head off in front of all the others, they start giving up their secrets.  These are not "innocent" people but terrorists.  I have no qualms with killing terrorists.  I wonder if killing them slowly would equate to torture.... ;)

I don't know the Talmudic or Tora Halachic laws on this subject but I do know that we are commanded to Kill these bastards.  I heard that from my Rabbi just the other day.... :)

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 01:39:10 AM »
MuckdeFuslims,
True to form as always, you reveal what low garbage wrapped in human skin you are...the lowest of street thugs; uneducated, unpolished, uncouth, and willing to believe and follow anything giving vent to your venemous self-hatred.
You're not actually bright enough or intelligent enough to debate or discuss any single thing.
A semi-retarded ogre has more class and mental stability than you do.
You know it.  I know it.  The whole world knows it.
When you're too sick to realize the difference between a barbarian murderer and a Jew, get back to me.
I'm not really interested in your usual run of the mill frothing at the mouth like some negro's rabid coon dog on a hot day.
Any moron who can't understand that torture is an internationally recognized "Crime against Humanity" is such an asset to the Jews...oh, yeah!
You're just the great savior the Jews need to save Israel.
You can start torturing the Jewish children exactly as does the Olmert government.
Israel's government is great at torturing nationalist Jews, Jews with self respect, Jews who want to live in a Jewish country.
You are right now missing your calling...Olmert needs a goon like you to torture little Jew children....that's all you want.
You'd be a miscreant for any cause, anywhere in the world, which allowed you to foam at the mouth hoping to torture and murder women and children.
And I haven't yet forgotten the bearing of false witness incident of months ago, ....no sirree...I don't get mad, turd...I get even.

newman

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 01:48:17 AM »
WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It causes no injury or lasting pain!!!!!!!

It causes temporary discomfort like forcing someone to listen to rap or Michael Bolton records. What's the big deal?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 01:51:42 AM »

It causes temporary discomfort like forcing someone to listen to rap or Michael Bolton records. What's the big deal?

Well, I'll have to say that it's not a form of torture, according to most other sites like reference.com it's listed as a form of torture.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 01:52:14 AM »

By definition, torture is "any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person" for the purposes of...

I think the real question is not whether this action is torture, but whether some level of torture is acceptable if it means saving lives.

newman

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 01:54:27 AM »

Well, I'll have to say that it's not a form of torture, according to most other sites like reference.com it's listed as a form of torture.

Listening to some bloody old geriatric leftist crapping on about 'world peace' is torture but I cop that about once a month! >:(

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 08:56:49 AM »
I think MasturbaterDLameBrain got her feelings hurt.

Poor baby.

You're going to get even for some imaginary bearing false witness incident several months ago ?

Is that a threat ?

What are you going to do punk ?

Go back to humping your Ron Paul blowup doll, and stop wasting everyone's time with your threats and absurd posts drawing an equivalency between U.S. treatment of moooozie captives and Nazi treatment of Jews.

Several people already blasted you for your idiocy in this thread.

Trust me, I'm not the only one that thinks you're a moron.

You said to go ahead and curse you out. Well punk, I took you up on your invitation. And believe me, it was well deserved.

Now you've got your panties in a wad and you're making threats.

Guess what punk ?

You don't intimidate me.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 09:32:37 AM »
To Muck and MassuhD.....calm down and be civl.  There will be none of this here or you'll both be thrown out.  Is that what you want all for some stupid misunderstanding or a differance in opinions?

I don't know when or why all this started but it is futile and childish.  The goal here is to express ideas, discuss and debate like civilized people.  If there are any personal conflicts, please keep them private or take them to Yacov to deal with....imo

Brothers; WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE..... Apologize to each other and move on....
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 09:52:14 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.