Author Topic: YOU ALL JEWISH RACISTS !!!!! DONT BELIEVE ME, LOOK !!!???  (Read 6820 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
YOU ALL JEWISH RACISTS !!!!! DONT BELIEVE ME, LOOK !!!???
« on: December 12, 2007, 12:26:31 AM »
According to the human rights defenders, we are,  after they did a research among Jewish people who lives in "Israel"*,

Here some results:

55% "citizens"* of Israel were in favor of dividing the Jewish and Arab community
30% of young Jews are against the Arab minority (believing Arabs aggressive and dirty  O0)
They didn’t show other 15% of the results for some reasons?

[Also was brought the example of "dirty", for example, the president of Belarus has called "dirty" the Jewish residents of his country.]

In addition, was brought up the issue about the protection of workers' rights (mainly Arabs) violations by the '"Israeli" Employers multiply exponentially.

SO, ladies and gentleman’s, those people concluded that Jewish, especially Jewish people that lives in Israel are RACISTS, CONGRATULATIONS :)

NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: YOU ALL JEWISH RACISTS !!!!! DONT BELIEVE ME, LOOK !!!???
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 12:42:14 AM »
An even better result 51% of the population, which means a super majority of Jews, wants the government to encourage the Arabs to emigrate.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 12:45:05 AM »
An even better result 51% of the population, which means a super majority of Jews, wants the government to encourage the Arabs to emigrate.

Too bad goverment of Israel didnt read this report, they have no idea what is going on in their own country ...
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 12:46:21 AM »
According to the human rights defenders, we are,  after they did a research among Jewish people who lives in "Israel"*,

Here some results:

55% "citizens"* of Israel were in favor of dividing the Jewish and Arab community
30% of young Jews are against the Arab minority (believing Arabs aggressive and dirty  O0)

[Also was brought the example of "dirty", for example, the president of Belarus has called "dirty" the Jewish residents of his country.]

In addition, was brought up the issue about the protection of workers' rights (mainly Arabs) violations by the '"Israeli" Employers multiply exponentially.

SO, ladies and gentleman’s, those people concluded that Jewish, especially Jewish people that lives in Israel are RACISTS, CONGRATULATIONS :)

can you give us a link ?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 12:49:56 AM »

Here some results:

can you give us a link ?

No problemm, I will give it for you tomorrow, I sawed the web page on my desctop (now I am on notebook)
P.S. I hope you understand Russian, cause article was in Russian :)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 12:51:04 AM »

Here some results:

No problemm, I will give it for you tomorrow, I sawed the web page on my desctop (now I am on notebook)

I have google translator
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 12:52:09 AM »

Here some results:

I have google translator

LOL !!! Thats how I translated it to English  :::D !!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 01:06:49 AM »
I just don't see what  the problem is. Wanting arabs to leave with compensation is not bad, and many will take the $$ and leave.

I don't think so. Baalestinians will struggle to death to get 'their' country back.
Don't think they will ever accept the money you give them.
The day they they want to leave , they are executed by a HAMAS commando.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 01:08:14 AM »
Racism is such a stupid word.

Completely meaningless and VERY selectively applied.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 01:09:11 AM »
I just don't see what  the problem is. Wanting arabs to leave with compensation is not bad, and many will take the $$ and leave.

I don't think so. Baalestinians will struggle to death to get 'their' country back.

I disagree, most will leave and the rest will be thrown out.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 01:09:50 AM »
We'll see!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 01:10:30 AM »
first seal off everything that comes in.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 01:13:59 AM »
they are popping out babies in order to become the majority (G-d forbid) in Israel and I believe that G-d gave Israeli to Jews, arabs have no place being the majority there, it would only make the land dry and desolate again.

Oh and why would Israelis want to live with arabs? Its not racist, look at what happened in 1920,1921 and 1929 when Jews and muslims lived side by side, and see how those arabs killed many, many Jews. More like slaughtered!

Interesting artcle, thanks for posting.

TOTALLY AGREE !!!! Arabs have a lot other countries to live in.
And they cannot live peasfully with us, as you said during 20s-30s, they killed thousands over thousands innocent Jews.

Thanks for the great respond !!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 02:23:41 AM »

I just think they are hypocrites. The prefer $ deep down inside and out up an "act" of wanting land.

they just using land as an excuse to kill more Jews... they have plenty of land

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 02:30:15 AM »
muslims have 65 countries including 22 arab countries, if anything is "racist" is that Jews cant have their own country.

Agreed O0

muSSlims are the true nazis and racists.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 02:34:18 AM »
You know how many times I been called "Racist" and "Extremist" for my views about the United States?  People who throw those words around really fear reality.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 03:53:21 AM »

I just think they are hypocrites. The prefer $ deep down inside and out up an "act" of wanting land.

Yea! It's not even about land, it's about religion. Those jealous and cursed moooslims are just mad at the fact that a State in the middle east excists that is NOT muslim. If Israel was a muslim country (and it makes me feel dirty to even say that) then the arab countries would not even make a fuss over the fakestinians!

exactly
human rights is a European/post-christian invention

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 11:37:05 AM »

Yea! It's not even about land, it's about religion. Those jealous and cursed moooslims are just mad at the fact that a State in the middle east excists that is NOT muslim. If Israel was a muslim country (and it makes me feel dirty to even say that) then the arab countries would not even make a fuss over the fakestinians!

exactly

Correct.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 12:03:47 PM »
Yeah !!! NON-Violent resistance to Jihad is the key to world Peace!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 01:47:43 PM »

exactly

A+++++++
NEVER AGAIN !!!