Author Topic: To die in Jerusalem, has anyone seen it?  (Read 1202 times)

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
To die in Jerusalem, has anyone seen it?
« on: December 12, 2007, 12:44:44 AM »
This is a good documentary that was on HBO I saw a while back. Its about the story of 2 families, a Palestinian Suicide Bomber girls family and the family of a girl who died from the suicide bomber. The Palestinian girls school like glorifies her after it and you hear her friends saying "We are glad she killed Jews, but we are sad she is dead." But the mother of the Israeli even though saying that says that Islam is peace.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: To die in Jerusalem, has anyone seen it?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:32:25 AM »
This is a good documentary that was on HBO I saw a while back. Its about the story of 2 families, a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Suicide Bomber girls family and the family of a girl who died from the suicide bomber. The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi girls school like glorifies her after it and you hear her friends saying "We are glad she killed Jews, but we are sad she is dead." But the mother of the Israeli even though saying that says that Islam is peace.

No, can't say that I have.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 06:53:02 AM »
It was terrible propaganda comparing the suicide killer to the innocent Jewish girl it was evil trash!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »
I saw it, it wasn't that bad. Actually it did expose (if you are able to see), how evil the arabs are, how even her own mother couldn't care less about her daughters death. (and it was obvious of how she lied).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 12:07:47 PM »
I saw it, it wasn't that bad. Actually it did expose (if you are able to see), how evil the arabs are, how even her own mother couldn't care less about her daughters death. (and it was obvious of how she lied).

well, I'll record it and see what I think about it.