Author Topic: Ron Paul: 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'  (Read 4027 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
This Sick and Disgusting Man (RON PAUL) has really gone of the deep end...  He is attacking Christianity Now!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This Sick and Disgusting Man (RON PAUL) has really gone of the deep end...  He is attacking Christianity Now!

Go to rainman vids on youtube they are great put in youtube search rainman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Can you send me a link because all I get is some comedians and clips of the movie rainman.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Im sure all his supporters at StørmFrønt are nodding their heads in agreement at this.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross' ???
Didn't Churchill say that fascism would come back under the banner of anti-fascism?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Huckabee's milking this Christian stuff for all it's worth, what a phony, he's acting just like Bush did!

This RP looks too old in my opinion to become president.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I like the fact that Huckabee is promoting his faith, however should it be just a ploy to get elected... Shame on him!
I still believe he's for Real!  O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

That's what they said about Ronald Reagan.
Reagan smiles, looks energetic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Go to rainman vids on youtube they are great put in youtube search rainman
Heres his youtube homepage he's really good           http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rainman422
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks Mord!  O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Ron Paul has gone way over the line
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

ftf

Ron Paul has gone way over the line
Any leftist is a mile over any reasonable line before they even start speaking.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
HE'S A LOON 'I'M IN DE MOINES...IOWA' NO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE IN DE MOINES KUWAIT ;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

That's what they said about Ronald Reagan.
Reagan smiles, looks energetic.
Right!  Reagan looked among the living - can't say as much for Ron Paul.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 07:45:00 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=2681

"Pretty soon, Southern white guys like me may be in the minority," Huckabee said jokingly as the (LULAC) crowd roared in laughter."

>:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
:::D :::D :::D

Yeah we'll be a minority O0 O0

This is making me sick! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
JTF officially regards him as the lesser of the evils.
you disagree?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, Huckabee is the lesser of the evils.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
Ah yes huckabee... The man who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes and gave taxpayer money to illegal immigrants kids because "they didn't break the law their parents did" O0

As for huckabee faking his faith to get elected i doubt it seeing as he used to be a pastor.  He must be really trying to sell that lie.

As for the video he is not attacking Christianity he is only making the point that the system was designed to be a system free from any religious influence with no religious tests for office however with the way that the Christian right vote is going they are heavily pushing the candidates that are for things that take away our civil liberties for protection.  So by saying when fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross is basically saying that the only way that we will get back to a fascist state will be if we give away our liberties to those who claim they are working in our best interests.  (hence the wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross representing our religious and political leaders)

Also rainman is an idiot he has never made a single point in any of his videos.  The only thing he ever does is call people idiots.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:38:50 PM by dejavu »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Ah yes huckabee... The man who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes and gave taxpayer money to illegal immigrants kids because "they didn't break the law their parents did" O0

As for huckabee faking his faith to get elected i doubt it seeing as he used to be a pastor.  He must be really trying to sell that lie.

As for the video he is not attacking Christianity he is only making the point that the system was designed to be a system free from any religious influence with no religious tests for office however with the way that the Christian right vote is going they are heavily pushing the candidates that are for things that take away our civil liberties for protection.  So by saying when fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross is basically saying that the only way that we will get back to a fascist state will be if we give away our liberties to those who claim they are working in our best interests.  (hence the wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross representing our religious and political leaders)

Also rainman is an idiot he has never made a single point in any of his videos.  The only thing he ever does is call people idiots.
Rainman is Cool, you dig!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross' ???
Didn't Churchill say that fascism would come back under the banner of anti-fascism?

"...the banner of anti-facism"  Do you mean in the name of democracy?

• Ultimate JTFer
I like the fact that Huckabee is promoting his faith, however should it be just a ploy to get elected... Shame on him!
I still believe he's for Real!  O0

If he does that too much, too many people will be scared that he would base decisions based on his faith. 

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
maybe another brother of Jimma Carda  >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
Huckabee makes me sick. He obviously wants reconquista to prevail. I wonder if he's doing the same thing he did by pardoning that criminal, using a twisted version of Christian theology to show "love" to the most vile invaders.

The only candidate who I trust is Duncan Hunter.