Author Topic: AIDS/HIV Statistics.  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
AIDS/HIV Statistics.
« on: December 12, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »
People living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 33.2 million
Adults living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 30.8 million
Women living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 15.4 million
Children living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 2.5 million
People newly infected with HIV in 2007 2.5 million
Adults newly infected with HIV in 2007 2.1 million
Children newly infected with HIV in 2007 0.42 million 
AIDS deaths in 2007 2.1 million
Adult AIDS deaths in 2007 1.7 million
Child AIDS deaths in 2007 0.33 million

More than 25 million people have died of AIDS since 1981.

Africa has 12 million AIDS orphans.

At the end of 2006, women accounted for 50% of all adults living with HIV worldwide, and for 61% in sub-Saharan Africa.

Young people (under 25 years old) account for half of all new HIV infections worldwide.

In developing and transitional countries, 7.1 million people are in immediate need of life-saving AIDS drugs; of these, only 2.015 million (28%) are receiving the drugs.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: AIDS/HIV Statistics.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 05:13:48 PM »
People living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 33.2 million
Adults living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 30.8 million
Women living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 15.4 million
Children living with HIV/AIDS in 2007 2.5 million
People newly infected with HIV in 2007 2.5 million
Adults newly infected with HIV in 2007 2.1 million
Children newly infected with HIV in 2007 0.42 million 
AIDS deaths in 2007 2.1 million
Adult AIDS deaths in 2007 1.7 million
Child AIDS deaths in 2007 0.33 million

More than 25 million people have died of AIDS since 1981.

Africa has 12 million AIDS orphans.

At the end of 2006, women accounted for 50% of all adults living with HIV worldwide, and for 61% in sub-Saharan Africa.

Young people (under 25 years old) account for half of all new HIV infections worldwide.

In developing and transitional countries, 7.1 million people are in immediate need of life-saving AIDS drugs; of these, only 2.015 million (28%) are receiving the drugs.

wow, thanks for the statistics, Sarah O0

Another interesting thing.

According to the CIA world fact book, Botswana had a rate of 37.3% of AIDS (2003 est.)

I'm pretty sure Botswana is the #1 country in the world with AIDS.

I'm sure it's risen now since 2003 and in 2007 I'm guessing it's around 42-45%, so it's close to a 50/50 chance you'll get AIDS if you go their.

newman

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 05:16:30 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

The world is still teaming with worthless, ignorant savages who are reproducing at an unsustainable rate.

Somebody needs to invent a faster-working 'Super AIDS' virus.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 05:18:17 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

The world is still teaming with worthless, ignorant savages who are reproducing at an unsustainable rate.

But it is starting to spread in the western countries too. People who have AIDS are infecting others without telling them.

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

But it is starting to spread in the western countries too. People who have AIDS are infecting others without telling them.

That can be fixed by instituting a total ban on third world immigration and immediate incarceration of anybody with HIV who has any form of sexual contact with a non-HIV carrier.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 05:26:10 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

That can be fixed by instituting a total ban on third world immigration and immediate incarceration of anybody with HIV who has any form of sexual contact with a non-HIV carrier.

I agree 101% with you newman! O0 O0 O0

If we ban turd world immigration then this won't happen!

ftf

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 05:32:40 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

What would you do with a young western woman who has become HIV positive through being raped?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »
1- Wishing AIDS to kill primitives is the utmost evil. And what's your interst in Africa? Do you want to colonise it? Leave Africans in peace!!!!

2- Reagarding identifying AIDS infected people in public in order to prevent other infections, I agree 100%. If G-d forbid, I caught the virus, I'd wear a warning sign to alert others!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 05:38:30 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

What would you do with a young western woman who has become HIV positive through being raped?

Well, in that case that woman would have to be on medication her whole life to prevent the virus from spreading.

newman

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 05:39:35 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

Medical treatment (same as everyone else in the west). However it needs to be made clear (by strong legislation) that one CANNOT have sex with non-infected people once HIV is contracted.

There are agencies that match HIV-infected people together so they can have 'social interaction' without infecting another person.

It's just like women who elect to have a disease treated with Thalidomide. They should be ordered not to have children.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 05:44:07 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

Medical treatment (same as everyone else in the west). However it needs to be made clear (by strong legislation) that one CANNOT have sex with non-infected people once HIV is contracted.

There are agencies that match HIV-infected people together so they can have 'social interaction' without infecting another person.

It's just like women who elect to have a disease treated with Thalidomide. They should be ordered not to have children.

Correct O0
I was thinking somewhere along the lines of the infected person only having interaction with that other infected person.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

And figure out a way to make it spread more among Muslims.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 10:54:54 PM »
AIDS is too slow!

That will never happen.

Bill Buckley just wanted people with AIDS to have forced tatoo to let other know who has it and Buckley was called a fascist.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 10:56:25 PM »
1- Wishing AIDS to kill primitives is the utmost evil. And what's your interst in Africa? Do you want to colonise it? Leave Africans in peace!!!!

2- Reagarding identifying AIDS infected people in public in order to prevent other infections, I agree 100%. If G-d forbid, I caught the virus, I'd wear a warning sign to alert others!

Newman is not doing ANYTHING to Africa.

Their perverse behavior is causing their demise.

newman

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 05:33:06 AM »

Exactly!

I'm just in favour of speeding up what is inevitable.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »

Exactly!

I'm just in favour of speeding up what is inevitable.

indeed
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »

This is one game it appears Africa is winning.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »

This is one game it appears Africa is winning.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's gotta be one of the top 10 "Truest Pictures EVER"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »

I love how there's a bunch of AIDS on San Francisco, but nowhere else near it.

newman

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »

I love how there's a bunch of AIDS on San Francisco, but nowhere else near it.

I'm not in such a big hurry to go to San Francisco and sample Tony's Crabs on the pier now!