Author Topic: What do you do when you want to forget something you saw?  (Read 15294 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
What do you do when you want to forget something you saw?
« on: December 14, 2007, 02:02:22 AM »
I just saw the most horrible disgusting thing and it's stuck in my head. How do I get rid of it.

I'm not fooling around. I'm dead serious. This was horrible. Crazier then anything you can imagine. For real.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: What do you do when you want to forget something you saw?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 02:03:32 AM »
Change the channel.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 02:05:19 AM »
Change the channel.

I saw it online and now it's stuck in my head. I'm gonna PM you what it is.

This is the first time that I understand why things are rated 18+ only.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 02:06:06 AM »
Change the channel.

I'm guessing you saw a Chris Crocker video. That thing is frightening.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 02:08:27 AM »
Change the channel.

I'm guessing you saw a Chris Crocker video. That thing is frightening.

No, no, I'm not kidding. I just PMed you. This is horrible. And it's real.  Not some faggot acting stupid on camera.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 02:18:33 AM »
Why am I getting PMs from people asking to see what I saw.

NO ONE DESERVES (OR WANTS) TO SEE IT. NO ONE.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 02:20:58 AM »
Look what I found on another forum about someone who watched the same video I did:

Here is the part of his post that makes my point.

So back to the story, Bryan insists on watching this video. I have already seen it so I choose NOT to watch it again. Andy gleefully loads up a version he finds on this site and on goes with the video. Roughly about a minute and a half later of "Huh... That's what that looks like.... Oh wow.... Oh... oh my.." the video comes to an end and we make short-talk about how dumb people are.

Then as I get up to check out something on Andy's computer, and Bryan mentions he is kinda shocked and says he is feeling light headed. I pay no attention to it and look away. Then from the corner of my eye I see Bryan stretching out on the coutch... Sliding down in a way. I look at him and his arm slowly twists with his hand fully spread and when I turn to look at his head, his eyes quickly roll back into his head and he starts shaking. HE WAS HAVING A [censored] SEIZURE.

So I jump over to him and cradle his head (something good to know, actually. If people are seizing, watch out for their heads hitting [censored] because that is when they are most able to get brain damage) and about 8 or 9 seconds later he comes back to normal again, dazed, confused and EXTREMELY pale. Like a sheet. Then red rings form around his eyes and he looks like he hasn't slept in a month.

A glass of water later he is back the regular color and feels fine again, just really tired. So yeah, just felt like sharing that story with you guys. That video is [censored] intense. Don't take it lightly.

ps, we looked up the reasons for what happened and it turns out that someone can seize after seeing a traumatic event and is mostly related to shell-shock. Its a form of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 02:27:34 AM »
It's pretty damn nasty.. but there is NO WAY it's real. But damn was it nasty....

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 02:32:08 AM »
It's pretty damn nasty.. but there is NO WAY it's real. But damn was it nasty....

VITO, IT IS REAL. WATCH IT AGAIN. YOU WILL SEE THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN BE A FAKE.

LOOK, IT IS REAL. REAL AS CAN BE. YOU ARE CRAZY.

THIS IS REAL AND ITS SICK. SICK. SICK.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 02:37:21 AM »
I remember after the Saddam Hanging someone called in to one of the radio psychologist saying that she keeps seeing the hanging in her mind and hearing the snap of Saddam's neck and she is going crazy. So the doc (Dr. Laura or Dr. Joy can’t remember which one) said that she should watch it a few times to desensitize her.

But I can’t do that. At least not yet.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 02:48:32 AM »
You can make your mind do anything! Just use self-hypnosis.
It may not work fast and may take a several sessions, but you don;t have to pay $ to a therapist. Your memory might not go away but it may become less prominent and ultimately will no longer bother you. Who knows, it might become forgotten.
Best thing is that you could do self-hypnosis, all you need is to record yourself reading the hypnosis script and then play it back in a comfortable position, with some headphones. It would be great! I did my self-hyponsis self cd's and even added music in the background. IF you haven't tried it, I suggest it!  ;)
Ultimately, problems never go away but you can control them or at least allow yourself to have express those behaviors in a different manner,
Experience:Years of studying the human mind.
You can buy the script cheap or I can let you borrow my induction script somehow.  ;) by typing it doesn't here or on a PM

Yisrael, I advise you not to use hypnosis at all!!!! I know a lot about hypnosis and self-hypnosis. I can hypnotize myself and others. I just used to practise self-hypnosis as a hobby... and I was so badly affected that I needed one year of treatment by the best doctor in Buenos Aires, at the Israelite Hospital. Just stay away from hypnosis, especially if you feel badly!!!!!!!

If you are Jewish, no better than some Torah study and prayers
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:54:19 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 02:52:57 AM »
Thanks for all the help guys.

I guess time will do the trick.

And TANIA, fantastic post.

I think I know what you saw without even asking. Give it a few days, it will be nearly gone out of your mind. I don't understand why IDIOTS think it's so cool to pass it around and tell their friends about it. What a pathetic existance we've come to when this becomes people's forms of entertainment.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 03:20:27 AM »
send me a pm, ill have a look at it, and i might be able to give you some advice. If seen some bad stuff as well, and i could propably tell you what to do. But if you don't want to, i understand

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 03:25:21 AM »
Boer,

you don't want to see it.

I will email you what its about and then you can decide. But you do not want to watch it.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 03:41:10 AM »
Boer,

you don't want to see it.

I will email you what its about and then you can decide. But you do not want to watch it.

Ok Yisrael. I think, it would be really good for you to pm me, because that way you are already taking a BIG step, by simply TALKING about it...it's VERY important.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 03:44:56 AM »
Sent you the e-mail.

I didn't include the link, just what its of.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 03:46:26 AM »
Didn't PM because as TANIA pointed out it may violate forum rules. Sent the email instead.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:48:40 AM by Yisrael »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 03:48:01 AM »
yup ok, got it, sending you a pm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 04:34:22 AM »
ive always been soo fascinatd by psychology. In fact, i was thinking of doing psycholgy as a elective for my BA-but ill have to see if the university does it.

It's soo amazing that you are able to read a person like a book. fascinating stuff!!!

Also, when people go for a psychological screening for the army, what sort of things are they looking for, or atleast, try to avoid?

newman

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 04:39:28 AM »
I can hypnotize myself and others. I just used to practise self-hypnosis as a hobby... and I was so badly affected that I needed one year of treatment by the best doctor in Buenos Aires, at the Israelite Hospital.

That explains a lot!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 04:40:09 AM »
Please Yisrael,
send me a p.m.
about what you saw...

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 04:40:39 AM »
I can hypnotize myself and others. I just used to practise self-hypnosis as a hobby... and I was so badly affected that I needed one year of treatment by the best doctor in Buenos Aires, at the Israelite Hospital.

That explains a lot!

:::D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 04:42:36 AM »
ive always been soo fascinatd by psychology. In fact, i was thinking of doing psycholgy as a elective for my BA-but ill have to see if the university does it.

It's soo amazing that you are able to read a person like a book. fascinating stuff!!!

Also, when people go for a psychological screening for the army, what sort of things are they looking for, or atleast, try to avoid?

It is fascinating and I'm glad I study it.
For screenings,they look for signs of depression or anxiety that might hinder military performance. Of course there are more serious problems that are screened as well.They will avoid those with signsthat point to any of these conditions and beyond depression/anxiety.

ok, and how do they determine that?

newman

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 04:43:32 AM »
If you want to remove a horrible mental picture, just replace it with something worse.

Imagine Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell wrestling naked.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2007, 04:43:41 AM »

That explains a lot!
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Newman oh newman, you make my day- bloody hilarious mate  :::D :::D :::D :::D