Author Topic: Honest question for JTF supporters and leadership  (Read 28125 times)

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
Re: Honest question for JTF supporters and leadership
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 03:46:41 AM »

The Tiny Motor of the E coli Bacteria

my response...

as for intelligent design explain for me a few things...

1. if there is a design why is it that virtually everyone is different.
2. why do people seem to gain characteristics based upon the region that they are in... examples of this are the shirpas that are native to the area around Mt. Everest.  They are much shorter than the average person yet at the same time they have much larger lungs and heart than the average person.  How does ID explain things like this or the fact that there is no known reason for the appendix in the body.
3. why do most embryos of mammals look the same for a large portion of the maternity process.  When humans are still in the embryo form they appear to have a tail.
4. how do you explain the similarities on the genealogical scale of monkeys and humans.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:32:17 AM by dejavu »

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 04:36:00 AM »

Just want to say, I've given you extremely strong evidence proving
a Creator. Just wanted to point that out.

Dejavu wrote, "In fact it was reading the bible and asking questions
about what i had read that led to my loss of faith."

Y'know, most people reject God because of their lifestyle. Not because
they don't believe He exists. The problem with that is, the scoffers are
willingly ignorant. You know, the Bible warned us that was going to happen.
In 2 Peter chapter 3 it says,

"Knowing this first, there shall come in the last days scoffers."

Did you know there are people that scoff at the Bible? I deal with them
on a regular basis. I attract them like a magnet! Just found one now in
Dejavu.

And it says they are going to "walk after their own lusts". See, the reason
they scoff at this Book is because of their sin, not because of their science.
There is no scientific reason to reject the Bible. But they don’t like this Bible
because it chaps their hide. Well, get some Vaseline, man, you are going to
need it! Because we’re going to be judged according to this book—whether
you like it or not.

Dejavu wrote, "Also im not the one with the closed mind here i have
admitted that i could be wrong"

If you believe your eye evolved & made itself, then you are being more than
close minded. Like I said, this isn't a joke, either the universe was designed, or
it came about by random chance. These are the only options. That's it. And
you better make sure your right because if your wrong, your going away for
a loooooooooong time. I do not make this statement lightly. The message
and seriousness of Hell is so real and so urgent, that I don't think any warning
about Hell's reality and pain can ever be overestimated or exaggerated. Hell is
much worse than anything any living human being can ever imagine.

Dejavu wrote, "Unless you want to put all of your faith in a book that was
written by human beings but somehow divinely inspired."

Typical response. Well, now I know you haven't read the Bible from cover to
cover or else you would have more appreciation for a Book that was written
over a period of approxomately 1,600 years, and been proven archeologically
true time and time again. Human history would be completely lost if it were not
for the Holy Bible. The Bible is the only written account in the world that conveys
a history of mankind and his existence on this planet. Just to get clear on my
background: I believe the Bible is totally true, word by word. I believe it is a
Word of God. I believe the Bible doesn't have any contradictions whatsoever.
I'm referring to the King James version, not the modern watered down versions.

God is unchangeable. God's word is unchangeable too. Matthew 24:35, tells us,
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Psalms 12:6-7 says, "The words of the LORD are PURE words... Thou shalt
KEEP them, O LORD, thou shalt PRESERVE them from this generation for ever."

God promised in Psalms 12:6-7, to "preserved" His word. And He did. Search it
out for yourself. Do you have any idea how many Bible prophecies have come
true proving the Bible is the infallible, inspired, inerrant Word of the living God?
Search that out too. Here's a hint: (Prophecy Israel Reborn 1948) Look it up.

But, sorry, it's getting late and I just don't have time to explain this anymore.

Ciao.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 04:47:37 AM »

close minded. Like I said, this isn't a joke, either the universe was designed, or
and seriousness of Hell is so real and so urgent, that I don't think any warning

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40

The Muslims you call dogs and pigs are still innocents in many cases so... See you there ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 05:24:33 AM »

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40

The Muslims you call dogs and pigs are still innocents in many cases so... See you there ;)

Dejavu. I get a déjà vu.

do you know any muslims?
have you had friendship with them so you can talk about politics? They all support Osama bin Laden, but they just refuse to tell you that, unless they trust you.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2007, 07:02:59 AM »
dejavu  How is the weather in Iran?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:35 AM »
Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40
You might have been a Lutheran at one time but i see you lack understanding of the Bible. During that time Jesus never considered Gentiles his family Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren (the Jewish people… Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me.I also think you should look up  Matt. 15:21-28 ,maybe you will understand the times and the full perspective.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 07:29:24 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 07:12:25 AM »
You still seem to believe the fallacy that because you cant explain something that proves that there is a higher power.  The only thing that this proves is that you cant explain it.

I don't think it is meant to be explained...we're too small to understand anything Gd does.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
MassuhDGoodName sets the record straight!...
===================================================

-Everyone is not different!...Ask any crime victim attempting to identify their attacker out of a police lineup of Negro suspects!...The victim is always unable to pick one because "Negroes all look alike"!

2. why do people seem to gain characteristics based upon the region that they are in... examples of this are the shirpas that are native to the area around Mt. Everest.  They are much shorter than the average person yet at the same time they have much larger lungs and heart than the average person.  How does ID explain things like this or the fact that there is no known reason for the appendix in the body.

-That's an easy one...First of all, the Sherpas all smoked cigarettes when they were teenagers.  Their mothers all warned them that "Smoking will stunt your growth!", but they are a rebellious people and continued to smoke.  That's why they became short...their lungs and heart are enlarged now in a futile attempt to breathe!

-The appendix is arguably the most intelligent design of all...Doctors and surgeons all must make a living, so the Creator of all things invented an appendix to help with their mortgage payments.

3. why do most embryos of mammals look the same for a large portion of the maternity process.

-This is so cannibals can try and make excuses for eating pregnant missionaries who crash-land in Africa!  "How did we know it was really a human?"

When humans are still in the embryo form they appear to have a tail.

-Absolutely untrue.  Only people destined to behave like  jackasses have those tails, and obviously the few embryos which the "scientists" studied just happened to be the embryos of some real jackasses.

4. how do you explain the similarities on the genealogical scale of monkeys and humans.

-That's another easy one...Every Great Artist has to work and re-work their artistic creations until they are satisfied with the end result!

ftf

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »

Besides, after NYC was nuked the entire USA would be united to destroy Iran.

A nuke going off in NYC wouldn't be 100,000 dead, it'd be more like 5-9 million dead.
Would the USA be onto Iran though? Iran could claim that they had nothing to do with it, they could have smuggled the nuke across the border from mexico in a suitcase, and had some random man set it off, there would be no trail to follow to lead to iran.

If it can be hidden in a suitcase its hardly going to have the distructive force to take out an entire city.  Also if a nuclear weapon is involved there would have to be some kind of involvement at the state level.  Anyone with the will to do so can hijack a plane but a lot more sophistication is necessary to form a nuclear attack. 
You could flatten most cities with a nuke that could fit in a suit case, there's no need for any trail to be left, by shrinking in down to suit case size, the thing that you are removing is the method for remote detonation, that's the majority of mass in most nukes, if you're prepared to die setting it off, you could flatten New York with a suit case sized device, iran could send a man to do just that, and say it was nothing to do with them, who could prove otherwise? The man would have been incinerated, so he could not provide any kind of evidence, there would be no way to trace where it had come from, unless the man was intercepted before he detonated it.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 04:19:12 PM »

Dejavu. I get a déjà vu.

do you know any muslims?
have you had friendship with them so you can talk about politics? They all support Osama bin Laden, but they just refuse to tell you that, unless they trust you.

Actually I do thanks to my time in the military I actually have several friends who live over in that area that I talk to over skype regularly as well as some that are lucky enough to live in the US on work visas or who have gotten asylum.  Also I have spoken politics with them and shockingly enough they are not insane.  They support their leadership at times but at the same time the ones that I have met do not have this must wipe Israel off the map mentality that you allege.  Now I’m not going to make the argument that that mentality does not exist but I do believe that it is far from the majority in that region and a religion should not be blamed for the views of some. 

dejavu  How is the weather in Iran?

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/IRXX0018.html

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40
You might have been a Lutheran at one time but i see you lack understanding of the Bible. During that time Jesus never considered Gentiles his family Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren (the Jewish people… Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me.I also think you should look up  Matt. 15:21-28 ,maybe you will understand the times and the full perspective.

http://osdir.com/ml/security.opdb.cvs/2006-05/msg00000.html?rfp=dta

That part of the bible has been skewed from its original form which left it up to interpretation.  And if I was a religious person I would take my brethren to mean the people of the earth since we are all said to be the children of god.  Now there is also another argument that brethren only referred to literally his disciples who he referred to as his brothers.  I don’t understand how brethren could be skewed to refer to Israel in any way since it did not even exist in its current form until May 14, 1948

You still seem to believe the fallacy that because you cant explain something that proves that there is a higher power.  The only thing that this proves is that you cant explain it.

I don't think it is meant to be explained...we're too small to understand anything Gd does.

Sounds like a reasonable compromise and basically what I have been saying.  I don’t necessarily understand it but at the same time I don’t pretend to.  God may be the easy answer but just because it is easy does not make it right to me.

MassuhDGoodName sets the record straight!...
===================================================

-Everyone is not different!...Ask any crime victim attempting to identify their attacker out of a police lineup of Negro suspects!...The victim is always unable to pick one because "Negroes all look alike"!

-That's an easy one...First of all, the Sherpas all smoked cigarettes when they were teenagers.  Their mothers all warned them that "Smoking will stunt your growth!", but they are a rebellious people and continued to smoke.  That's why they became short...their lungs and heart are enlarged now in a futile attempt to breathe!

-The appendix is arguably the most intelligent design of all...Doctors and surgeons all must make a living, so the Creator of all things invented an appendix to help with their mortgage payments.

3. why do most embryos of mammals look the same for a large portion of the maternity process.

-This is so cannibals can try and make excuses for eating pregnant missionaries who crash-land in Africa!  "How did we know it was really a human?"

When humans are still in the embryo form they appear to have a tail.

-Absolutely untrue.  Only people destined to behave like  jackasses have those tails, and obviously the few embryos which the "scientists" studied just happened to be the embryos of some real jackasses.

-That's another easy one...Every Great Artist has to work and re-work their artistic creations until they are satisfied with the end result!

Do you really believe anything you just typed?
1.  I don’t walk through Chinatown saying hey look Jackie Chan.  The victims are unable to identify their attacker because in times of stress the adrenaline in your body rises which puts all of the bodies resources towards escape or action and not towards memory.  It’s called the fight or flight response.

2.   I hope you are joking with your reasoning behind sherpas.  And as for the appendix being the most intelligent design of all then where was the intelligence for all the years leading up to modern medicine before it was discovered.

3.   ”-This is so cannibals can try and make excuses for eating pregnant missionaries who crash-land in Africa!  "How did we know it was really a human?"
………wow
“-Absolutely untrue.  Only people destined to behave like  jackasses have those tails, and obviously the few embryos which the "scientists" studied just happened to be the embryos of some real jackasses.”

4.   But land mammals and man were made on the sixth day… perhaps he was just too busy to think up several different designs.

Besides, after NYC was nuked the entire USA would be united to destroy Iran.

A nuke going off in NYC wouldn't be 100,000 dead, it'd be more like 5-9 million dead.
Would the USA be onto Iran though? Iran could claim that they had nothing to do with it, they could have smuggled the nuke across the border from mexico in a suitcase, and had some random man set it off, there would be no trail to follow to lead to iran.

If it can be hidden in a suitcase its hardly going to have the destructive force to take out an entire city.  Also if a nuclear weapon is involved there would have to be some kind of involvement at the state level.  Anyone with the will to do so can hijack a plane but a lot more sophistication is necessary to form a nuclear attack. 
You could flatten most cities with a nuke that could fit in a suit case, there's no need for any trail to be left, by shrinking in down to suit case size, the thing that you are removing is the method for remote detonation, that's the majority of mass in most nukes, if you're prepared to die setting it off, you could flatten New York with a suit case sized device, iran could send a man to do just that, and say it was nothing to do with them, who could prove otherwise? The man would have been incinerated, so he could not provide any kind of evidence, there would be no way to trace where it had come from, unless the man was intercepted before he detonated it.

If it were nuclear then it would be state sponsored that is not something that someone can just go to the corner store and buy.  Also seeing as they are in the infancy of a weapons program their bombs will be extremely underpowered.  I’m not going to argue that the US probably has bombs that could level a city and fit in a suitcase but the Iranians would have to have a lot of advanced testing before they would be able to make anything smaller than the size of a mini cooper take out a city.

ftf

« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »
dejavu, you obviously don't understand how nuclear weapons work, there would be nothing hard at all about making a suitcase nuke, if you can just get hold of enough enriched enough uranium, the majority of the bulk of a nuke is normally the trigger mechanism, if you don't mind detonating it personally, and dying in the blast, it would be very easy for it to be suitcase sized, yes, the state of iran would be sponsoring the attack, but there would be nothing to link them to it, their agent, with the bomb would sneak across the border from Mexico, travel to New York, or Washington, open his suitcase, and detonate the device, how could that be traced back to iran?

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 05:09:38 PM »
The problem however is that Iran would have to enrich uranium to the point much beyond what they would be able to do without a lot of help.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 05:16:50 PM »
The problem however is that Iran would have to enrich uranium to the point much beyond what they would be able to do without a lot of help.
They are determined to get a A-bomb.
Do not make the mistake they aren't able to do this themselves.
if we don't stop them , or other turd-world-countries, then we'll have 50+ nations with nukes by 2020.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

ftf

« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 06:37:35 PM »
No one helped the USA in 1945.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2007, 06:38:34 PM »
The USA couldn't have done it.
the bomb was made by German Jews.

ftf

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2007, 07:03:16 PM »
The majority of the team was American (a few Brits were there too), the USA provided the money, and the German Jews provided the leadership... I know, I was simplifying, slightly... But, the fact is that now that the theory is understood, practically anyone with the right equipment and access to uranium and the internet for information can make a nuke.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:25 PM »
The majority of the team was American (a few Brits were there too), the USA provided the money, and the German Jews provided the leadership... I know, I was simplifying, slightly... But, the fact is that now that the theory is understood, practically anyone with the right equipment and access to uranium and the internet for information can make a nuke.
that's more or less what happened.

It is true. we will face a dozen of muslim countries with nukes, unless we systematically take them out.

Kiwi

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »
Actually I do thanks to my time in the military I actually have several friends who live over in that area that I talk to over skype regularly as well as some that are lucky enough to live in the US on work visas or who have gotten asylum.

What Military? What were you Marine? Army?

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »

Dejavu wrote, "The Muslims you call dogs and pigs are
still innocents in many cases so... See you there (in hell)."

You should make sure you know what your talking about first
before you accuse people. I've made my position clear on this.

READ HERE:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=13110.msg144273#msg144273

Secondly, whoever is posting those embryo drawings as
proof for evolution (if you are) those are Ernst Haeckel's
embryo gill slit drawings. A guy named Ernst Haeckel made
up this whole thing back in 1869. See, Charlie Darwin's book
came out in 1859. He said, “We should find evidence for my
theory.” Ten years later they had none. So Ernst Haeckel in
Germany - who also hated God - Ernst Haeckel said, “ I'm
going to make some evidence.”

He took the drawing of a human and a dog embryo at four
weeks development and he changed them and made them
look exactly alike. He traveled all over Germany with his fake
drawings and just about single-handedly converted Germany
to being atheistic.

Well, somebody a few years ago decided to check out his
drawings and see how accurate they were. He blew it. He lied,
actually. And it was proven that he lied. He was taken to court
at his own university, the University of Jena. And he was convicted
of fraud in 1874. One hundred and twenty-five years ago Ernst
Haeckel confessed to lying about this embryology thing. He lied.
And he confessed it. So anyone using embryo gill slit drawings
as evidence for evolution doesn't know what they're talking about.

OH, and guess what. Even though they've been proven a hoax, that
concept is still in textbooks today. Biology books today still show
the human embryo with gill pouches. Proven wrong 125 years ago.
College textbooks still have it. Simply a lie. Proven wrong in 1874.

Anyways, don't mean to be rude, but you need help Dejavu. My
prayers are for you that your eyes open to the truth of Creation
and the Bible in this lifetime before it's too late.

Copyright © 2007 Dejavu-Needs-Help™

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »
Actually I do thanks to my time in the military I actually have several friends who live over in that area that I talk to over skype regularly as well as some that are lucky enough to live in the US on work visas or who have gotten asylum.

i graduated from high school in 1998 and went into the Marines.  I served proudly and went to Afghanistan in late 2001 and most of 2002.  Luckily when i got home i was allowed to get into the IRR and out of active duty.  After more 4 years in the IRR as far as i know now they have no ability to ask for me to go anywhere.  Now i believe that what we were doing in Afghanistan was completely justified and that we should have done what we needed to and gotten back out.  The war in Iraq is a complete unprovoked farce.  That is why i am so interested in politics and that is why i believe so strongly that RP is the one who understands what needs to be done to restore the country that we are willing to give our lives for.  I would proudly give my life for my country but there is no value in a first strike unless their first strike is imminent.

I argue the way i do because i still have a lot of friends that are over there giving their lives for a cause that almost none of us believe in anymore.

READ HERE:

Germany - who also hated G-d - Ernst Haeckel said, “ I'm

to being atheistic.

Ok i'll recant the statement in regards to you directly however it still does stand for many of the sentiments that i have seen on this board that are definitely leaning to the race/religion supremacist view points.  My personal opinion is that i am no better or worse than anyone else... just different.  I have my opinions as far as what it means to be moral or where i came from but thats what it is an opinion.  I disagree with you on the existence of god as well as the process of evolution.  I don't pretend that i think that you are an idiot because you don't believe the same thing as i do.  Your life experiences have just lead you to believe something different.  As for the embryo thing i actually was a biochemistry major when i first got into college and i have actually seen some of these "murdered" aborted fetuses and i don't understand how though you can argue with pictures that were taken not drawn that show similar features.

Also please remove me from your prayers i'd respectfully rather not waste your time.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2007, 10:28:48 PM »

i graduated from high school in 1998 and went into the Marines.  I served proudly and went to Afghanistan in late 2001 and most of 2002.  Luckily when i got home i was allowed to get into the IRR and out of active duty.  After more 4 years in the IRR as far as i know now they have no ability to ask for me to go anywhere.  Now i believe that what we were doing in Afghanistan was completely justified and that we should have done what we needed to and gotten back out.  The war in Iraq is a complete unprovoked farce.  That is why i am so interested in politics and that is why i believe so strongly that RP is the one who understands what needs to be done to restore the country that we are willing to give our lives for.  I would proudly give my life for my country but there is no value in a first strike unless their first strike is imminent.

I argue the way i do because i still have a lot of friends that are over there giving their lives for a cause that almost none of us believe in anymore.

READ HERE:

Germany - who also hated G-d - Ernst Haeckel said, “ I'm

to being atheistic.

Ok i'll recant the statement in regards to you directly however it still does stand for many of the sentiments that i have seen on this board that are definitely leaning to the race/religion supremacist view points.  My personal opinion is that i am no better or worse than anyone else... just different.  I have my opinions as far as what it means to be moral or where i came from but thats what it is an opinion.  I disagree with you on the existence of G-d as well as the process of evolution.  I don't pretend that i think that you are an idiot because you don't believe the same thing as i do.  Your life experiences have just lead you to believe something different.  As for the embryo thing i actually was a biochemistry major when i first got into college and i have actually seen some of these "murdered" aborted fetuses and i don't understand how though you can argue with pictures that were taken not drawn that show similar features.

Also please remove me from your prayers i'd respectfully rather not waste your time.

NO that last part wasn't a nice thing to say...When someone tells me that he wants to pray for me, my response is, "thank you so much, I will pray for you too."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 11:12:23 PM »

Ok...........................moving on............

Now answer my question please. Which military did you serve?

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2007, 11:14:58 PM »
Dejavu wrote, "Ok i'll recant the statement in regards
to you directly (re: his false racist accusation)."

Thank you. (read Malachi 2:10, Acts 17:26)

Dejavu wrote, "I disagree with you on the existence
of G-d as well as the process of evolution."

You mean you don't believe about 20 billion years ago
there was this big bang where nothing exploded and
produced everything? You don't believe from this big
bang the earth cooled down from a hot fiery mass and
developed a hard rocky crust, then slowly, somehow,
somewhere, long ago and far away, the melted rocks
in the oceans... the dust and particles.. the minerals out
of the rocks.. became a cosmic soup of some kind and
this soup came alive. And the first life form found someone
to marry, and something to eat and slowly evolved into
everything we see today? Well, if you don't believe that,
and you don't believe in G-d... and those are the only
two choices.. what do you believe in then??

Ahhh... nevermind. I don't care at this point.

Dejavu wrote, "I don't pretend that i think that you are
an idiot because you don't believe the same thing as i do."

I've never said any such thing. Is this another false accusation
about me? Well, now you are an idiot. Sorry.

Dejavu wrote, "Your life experiences have just lead you
to believe something different."

That's partially true, however, when truth is staring you right in
the face and you still don't want it because it is related to God
and the Bible, that puts you in a whole new category.

“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no G-d.” Psalm 14:1

Dejavu wrote, "As for the embryo thing i actually was a
biochemistry major when i first got into college and i have
actually seen some of these "murdered" aborted fetuses and
i don't understand how though you can argue with pictures
that were taken not drawn that show similar features."

You still don't get it. We will now upgrade your brain, please
wait...searching...searching...still searching...sorry NO BRAIN
found!

The guy who drew those embryo pictures your talking about
was Ernst Haeckel, he was a fraudster. HE LIED, actually. And
it was proven that he lied. He was taken to court at his own
university, in Germany. And he was convicted of fraud in 1874!
If you are using embryo's as evidence for evolution then you are
either ignorant of the facts, or you are a bold face liar.

Fraud rediscovered
http://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v20/i2/fraud.asp

Dejavu wrote, "Also please remove me from your prayers
i'd respectfully rather not waste your time."

Praying for you is NOT a waste of time - but, talking to you is.
I'm done with you. Everyone has the right to be stupid but you
abuse the privilege.

Goodbye.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:19:09 PM by apacallyps »

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

It was in the quote... marines

Kiwi

« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 11:19:06 PM »

It was in the quote... marines

you mean the Marines don't you? And correct me if I am wrong you swear a oath to God and your Country. So the oath of service you gave was false?