Author Topic: What do you do when you want to forget something you saw?  (Read 15367 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: What do you do when you want to forget something you saw?
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2007, 10:06:23 PM »
Judging from the comments I having seen it, you will see alot more of that kind of freaky stuff on the net. Thats why they invented filters. And young man you are not 18, so lesson learnt here. When they rate it 18 and over its for a reason.

Thing is it wasn't labeled 18. I wish it was though.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »
Nope, just a good fake video of someone chopping off their genitals and hacking away at them.  I wouldn't watch it unless you want to throw up. 

Close.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2007, 11:55:47 PM »
Judging from the comments I having seen it, you will see alot more of that kind of freaky stuff on the net. Thats why they invented filters. And young man you are not 18, so lesson learnt here. When they rate it 18 and over its for a reason.

Thing is it wasn't labeled 18. I wish it was though.

You need to be careful with all things.