Author Topic: My leftist school  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
My leftist school
« on: December 16, 2007, 06:59:18 AM »
Today at school at my Torah lesson I said a remark on Islam, I don't remember what I reffered to exectly but what I said was "All Muslims are for violence", of course that isn't true and I didn't reffered it as true, but because the leftist and sunked of PC teacher of mine started to castigate at me I started a discussion about true Islam:

I said Islam encourage violence and Jihad against non-Believers and wishes to destroy tham. My teacher denied it and asked if I understand in Islam, I said that I do but she, in her ludicrous arrogance way of speech derclared I understand non. She said that Muslims are not violenet because of Islam and I can't make generalness about Muslims, than, I said something that just made her silence: In a poll made by NEC in 2001 in Saudi Arabia, 97%-95% of the Saudies said they support Osama Bin Laden so making generalness about Muslims is fair. After that my freinds actually started laugh at her stupidity while she was silent.

Plus, I promised to bring quotes from the Qur'an about violence and hatred against non-Believers. The quotes I choosed are:
"Fight and slay the pagans [Christians and others] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." [9:29]

" O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." [5:51]

I will happy if you'll give me more quotes, but I need short ones because I later on need to translate it into Hebrew and read it infront the teacher, she won't let me read long verses.

-Note: I changed the title of the topic so it will be more suitable to the topic's subject.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:23:24 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: My leftist school
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 07:53:27 AM »
They arrest people for saying this in Israel.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 07:59:35 AM »
WHAT A JOKE! >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 09:09:09 AM »
Dexter which town are you from ?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 09:56:56 AM »

I can't believe this! >:(

Save Israel! O0

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 10:25:24 AM »
Nazereth Illite.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »

That's because Israel isn't a real democracy
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 11:34:54 AM »
Nazereth Illite.

I had a friend/colleague in Med School from Nazareth, Israel.

newman

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 02:40:58 PM »
Kellymaureen and ftf will give you all the quotes you need to make a monkey of your self-hating teacher.

If you want some hair-curling insults to use against her, just PM me. ;)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 02:44:13 PM »
 :D  Good job Dexter. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »
Kellymaureen and ftf will give you all the quotes you need to make a monkey of your self-hating teacher.

Forget quotes. Just look at what they are doing all over the globe.

newman

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 02:59:58 PM »

You need quotes from the koran. Otherwise the apologists & muSSlim-kissers will say "iSSlam's not really like that....it's just a radical minority.......blah blah blah"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 03:59:12 PM »
Whats next...Jews will have to give up their seats in the bus so they don't offend a MuSSlim?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 04:28:47 PM »
Nazereth Illite.

Brilliant! My cousins live in Nazareth Illite.
Take care with them leftist teachers. They have the bad habit to retaliate when you prove you are right and they are wrong.

newman

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »
Leftist teachers can be fixed quickly.

You just need a small group of right wing Jews to sinle out one or two of them and break their legs. You need only do it to 1 in 50. But each teacher will never know if he'll be next.

ftf

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »
Have a look and take whatever quotes you want: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 09:13:56 AM »
Dexter this should help you. Great documetary on Islam, discusses Islams violent ideology and has lots of quotes. Its long but well worth it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHf1sOzCcpQ&feature=related

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 09:34:19 AM »
Leftist teachers just need a parent to come in and read them the riot act, worked for my son's teacher, hes had no issues since I went in to visit ;)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 12:41:04 PM »
jtfrudy08 wrote:
That's because Israel isn't a real democracy.
Exectly, it's more like oligarchic junta.

Danstx19 wrote:
I had a friend/colleague in Med School from Nazareth, Israel.
You mean, Nazereth Illite, Nazereth is corruntly full of Arab-Muslims so, there is a low chance your freind actually survived if he studied in there.

Yogy wrote:
Brilliant! My cousins live in Nazareth Illite.
Is he a student ?

Newman wrote:
If you want some hair-curling insults to use against her, just PM me
After what will happen next sunday, there will be no need in any " hair-curling insults ", even though it sure going to be funny  ;D

Trumpeldor wrote:
"You can't generalize!" - typical answere.

Yaacov wrote:
Do your friends know about JTF? You should tell them about hayamin.org.

My freinds just aren't intrested in politics.

ftf wrote:
Have a look and take whatever quotes you want: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995
Thanks.

dhimmi_pride wrote:
Dexter this should help you. Great documetary on Islam, discusses Islams violent ideology and has lots of quotes. Its long but well worth it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IHf1sOzCcpQ&feature=related
Thanks. I am intrested in Islam and Arabs in general. I also bought last week Bernard Lewis' book "The Arabs in History" and I read his artical "The Roots of Muslim Rage", very intresting.

kellymaureen wrote:
Leftist teachers just need a parent to come in and read them the riot act, worked for my son's teacher, hes had no issues since I went in to visit

But my father will punch her in the eye and than will throw her out of the window  ::)

- Friedrich Nietzsche

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »
Lol well i WANTED to smack the leftist jerk upside the head, but then he would have had to tell his friends that he got beat up by a girl  :::D 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 06:45:22 AM »
Lol well i WANTED to smack the leftist jerk upside the head, but then he would have had to tell his friends that he got beat up by a girl  :::D 
What happend that you actually went there by yourself ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 07:41:13 AM »

Here is a quote for you on the Islamic principle of abrogation. Your teacher will probably try and quote some peaceful verse from the quran, which there are some, to  argue against you. So you should understand that it matters when these verses were revealed. These peaceful verses would have come from when Muhammad was a powerless leader in Mecca and so at that point he was he was tolerant. But when he went to Medina and became a warlord (which is the year one in Islam btw) then he became very intolerant and violent and the previous peaceful verses became null and void by his newer revelations. So when there is a conflict the latter verses always take precedence over the earlier ones. And the last to be revealed was the ninth sura which is also the most violent one.

"None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah hath power over all things?" (Qur'an 2:106).

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 12:55:02 PM »
What happend that you actually went there by yourself ?

Adam's class was discussing the middle east and my son corrected him by telling him that there never was a country called pal-estine and the teacher called me to come in for a meeting, told me that i was causing my son to be a "racist" he and i got into it, and he didnt come out the winner ;) though I refrained from smacking some sense into him, words were enough to bring him down.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »
Today at school at my Torah lesson I said a remark on Islam, I don't remember what I reffered to exectly but what I said was "All Muslims are for violence", of course that isn't true and I didn't reffered it as true, but because the leftist and sunked of PC teacher of mine started to castigate at me I started a discussion about true Islam:

I said Islam encourage violence and Jihad against non-Believers and wishes to destroy tham. My teacher denied it and asked if I understand in Islam, I said that I do but she, in her ludicrous arrogance way of speech derclared I understand non. She said that Muslims are not violenet because of Islam and I can't make generalness about Muslims, than, I said something that just made her silence: In a poll made by NEC in 2001 in Saudi Arabia, 97%-95% of the Saudies said they support Osama Bin Laden so making generalness about Muslims is fair. After that my freinds actually started laugh at her stupidity while she was silent.

Plus, I promised to bring quotes from the Qur'an about violence and hatred against non-Believers. The quotes I choosed are:
"Fight and slay the pagans [Christians and others] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." [9:29]

" O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." [5:51]

I will happy if you'll give me more quotes, but I need short ones because I later on need to translate it into Hebrew and read it infront the teacher, she won't let me read long verses.

-Note: I changed the title of the topic so it will be more suitable to the topic's subject.

thats nothing, you come to the states and you'll see real leftists, these guys are Jews who believe in two states and all sorts of crazy bs
KAHANE TZADAK!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 11:10:54 PM »
Were proud of you Dexter!! O0 O0 O0

Yes, the teachers tend to get real nasty once you prove them worng. I myslef have learned that lesson >:( Bloody teacher sabotaged by school scores!! >:( >:( >:( >:( Bloody Biaaach!!! (sorry for that-just had to get it out of me :-[)