Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL JTF MEMBERS: A MUST FLAG ON YOU TUBE  (Read 2938 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
ATTENTION ALL JTF MEMBERS: A MUST FLAG ON YOU TUBE
« on: December 18, 2007, 01:29:28 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=summyf

I want everyone that is on this forum to flag every single one of this animal's videos.  This pig is allowed to cus and threaten the JTF on YT and we get bannings? I want you all to wear your clicking button out to get this animal Muslim pig in Nevada.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: ATTENTION ALL JTF MEMBERS: A MUST FLAG ON YOU TUBE
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 01:30:04 AM »
And one of them happens to be a Jew or calls himself a Jew in one of the videos.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 01:35:01 AM »
Flagged his **** NOW !

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 01:37:19 AM »
Omg he looks like such an ugly faggot.   :D Flagged anyways.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 01:37:56 AM »
I flagged everyone of this animal's videos.  He has videos burning the US, UK an Israeli flags and YT doesn't take his account down and they took Jimmy's? F YT pardon my language.  Everyone on this forum get cracking I want this pig's account terminated.  He should slit his own wrist and do the rest of the world a favor.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:47:44 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=summyf

I want everyone that is on this forum to flag every single one of this animal's videos.  This pig is allowed to cus and threaten the JTF on YT and we get bannings? I want you all to wear your clicking button out to get this animal Muslim pig in Nevada.

I will flag!

Oke why won't we visit him? Some JTF members must live in the same region as that idiot. Haha just a joke. 1 man can solve the problem easily with this clown.

Look at him what a joke!  haHaha

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 10:59:16 AM »
Ha, those losers! I'm flagging every one of their videos.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 11:25:25 AM »
done

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »
All 3 look like they will never get a girl so they got each other.  Homos

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »
Listen to the Vulcan queer on the left say, 'lick my jism' at 2 minutes 10 seconds:

Clearly, these guys are lovers.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 01:10:29 PM »
Listen to the Vulcan queer on the left say, 'lick my jism' at 2 minutes 10 seconds:

Clearly, these guys are lovers.

I'm telling you.  These guys are homosexuals.

The guy on the left is quite effeminate, but he's TRYING to sound straight.  Listen to his voice at 45 seconds.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 02:36:42 PM »
And they miss used the  confederate flag, they are not white America, cause a real white America would use them as target practice.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »
What a bunch of panzies! A definite flag for sure!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 05:16:31 PM »
Wait a second...
In a previous thread it was said to not flag these videos.
I think that is a very good idea for a number of reasons:

1. They are promoting JTF
2. Why waste time flagging videos that promote JTF and that are getting others interested in JTF when you could be spending that same time posting videos on the web? We are not focusing enough on posting videos which is much more important than flagging.
3. With all the name calling many of you appear just as childish as them
4. They are childish, the more hits their videos get the higher the likelihood that their parents will find out or they will be kicked out of high school. Trust me, if you leave the videos up they will eventually be punished by some local authority (parents or school or local police).
5.  Anti-JTF videos show the world that JTF is legit and stirring up the pot at least.  Even on Liveleak there is now an anti-jtf obsessed poster:

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
Wait a second...

that was me. now it's gone.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »
Flagged this stupid demon

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »
He is an alcoholic. No sane person would speak like him. He is bubbeling. In addition he looks like a vagabond.  ;D

Until now no serious person has made counter-videos against Chaim ben Pesach and JTF.

Karl Marx, moshe188, summyf and marbus. When I would own a "dog and pony show", I would employ them. Then I would earn a lot of money with a "Feakshow" ;D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 10:45:58 AM »
Wait a second...

1. They are promoting JTF
2. Why waste time flagging videos that promote JTF and that are getting others interested in JTF when you could be spending that same time posting videos on the web? We are not focusing enough on posting videos which is much more important than flagging.
3. With all the name calling many of you appear just as childish as them
4. They are childish, the more hits their videos get the higher the likelihood that their parents will find out or they will be kicked out of high school. Trust me, if you leave the videos up they will eventually be punished by some local authority (parents or school or local police).
5.  Anti-JTF videos show the world that JTF is legit and stirring up the pot at least.  Even on Liveleak there is now an anti-jtf obsessed poster:

I agree I think this is better than doing flagging rampages...If we end up being successful in removing anti-JTFers, then there will be nothing on youboob about JTF.

Better yet, we can see how things go...play it by ear..but now that we have flagged things to death and have gotten some results, let's stop for the time being and put up more videos and they'll put up more videos and more JTF will be known out there!!! It'll be fun and great exposure too!

It's great this exposure...It's like Mel Gibson's movie, "THe Passion"..that movie would have never made that much money or be that popular if Jews and Hollywood didn't make such a big stink about its anti-semetic nature..and with all that media exposure people became curious and ended up watching the movie 2 times on avg!!!!

So with these anti-JTF campaigns by these nuts who are blatantly racist and hateful and stupid, peopel will wonder who these kids are whining about and hoepfully, if we have a respectable forum going on mature topics and righteous language about evil people and what we can offer to save America and Israel and all other righteous things, can you imagine how great that will be?  So let's do it!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 12:42:59 PM »
done

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 07:45:54 AM »
What about this fiend:

This monster has to be removed

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »
Flagged this loser.

No more anti-JTF videos. They ban our videos and they let this crap on?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision