Author Topic: Greetings From San Antonio  (Read 2598 times)

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
Greetings From San Antonio
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:31:25 AM »
I am a seventeen year old male Greek Orthodox Christian living in San Antonio, Texas  and i just recently found out about this great organization. I have never thought about pursuing  politics as a career until just recently and i honestly believe i have found my true passion. I have learned about many aspects of JTF and i believe this organization is a tool of G-d. Gods working through Kahane,JDL,and JTF! I feel that i have a calling into this organization and would like to take a lead role in the Jewish Task Force. Although i am not Jewish i support the Jewish people and everything this organization stands and aims for.

I am new all over again   :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Greetings From San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 07:18:56 AM »
HUH  what happened :o :o ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 07:20:22 AM »
Brother i was banned i honestly dont know how that could have happened!?
My Iron Greek username

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 07:23:39 AM »
Probably some company you were using it happened to masterwolf  he knows what happens he was banned but he was'nt banned by this site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 07:31:33 AM »
i use mozilla firefox browser
and i was on a few days ago
and it just happened

Offline youdontlikeme

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 09:16:49 PM »
I am a seventeen year old male Greek Orthodox Christian living in San Antonio, Texas  and i just recently found out about this great organization. I have never thought about pursuing  politics as a career until just recently and i honestly believe i have found my true passion. I have learned about many aspects of JTF and i believe this organization is a tool of G-d. Gods working through Kahane,JDL,and JTF! I feel that i have a calling into this organization and would like to take a lead role in the Jewish Task Force. Although i am not Jewish i support the Jewish people and everything this organization stands and aims for.

I am new all over again   :'(

Greateness determined by action not by words I wish to see this organization in action