Author Topic: Horror! May G-D be with us!!!  (Read 1281 times)

Boeregeneraal

Horror! May G-D be with us!!!
« on: December 18, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »
Shalom All

The day's of the Boere Nation now-Defeat or Victory. I write this to you, with a million things racing thru my mind. Communism has now officially taken control in South Africa. Jacob Zuma has won the election. This man's favourite song is "give me my machine gun". This is something we have feared, but something we knew was coming. It will not be long, before bloodshed and unrest errupts like a volcano in South Afrika, with the Boers caught right in the middle and in direct sights of it.

Afrika is about to erupt within the next few years. Millions will die. This is the point, where the history of the Boers are made-extinction or survival.

I ask everyone here, to pray for the Boers. So that they will survive, and their enemies be defeated, and that they might regain their rightfull land-South Africa.

Thank YOU, and G-D be with Us

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Horror! May G-D be with us!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:59:48 PM »
i will pray, and also will help any way i can to save my christian brothers in afrika :)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »
i will pray, and also will help any way i can to save my christian brothers in afrika :)
Thank You my Serbian Brother, thank You, and the Boers' support goes to our Serbian allies  :) May G-D bless and protect our peoples (including the Jews)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »
I don't know what to do.
It's sad to see we once had control, and now barbarians have control over us.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 01:42:01 AM »
I don't know what to do.
It's sad to see we once had control, and now barbarians have control over us.
Indeed, and we can't really do a thing about it. But, good things will eventally come of this...just watch and see

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 05:24:45 AM »
Someone must shoot this traitor De Clerk, he's the reason I'm not in SA now. >:(
Now they want to destroy the Israel the same way, let all a-rabs in and give them voting rights. the "demcracy" will do the rest. this the Bush/Saudis/Neocon plan.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 01:57:42 AM »
Someone must shoot this traitor De Clerk, he's the reason I'm not in SA now. >:(
Now they want to destroy the Israel the same way, let all a-rabs in and give them voting rights. the "demcracy" will do the rest. this the Bush/Saudis/Neocon plan.

Correct