Author Topic: Outcome of the lawsuit filed by 4 Israelis arrested in the USA on 9/11  (Read 8224 times)

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
Has anyone ever heard what the outcome was of the lawsuit filed by 4 Israelis (arrested in the United States on September 11, 2001) in the US District Court in New York against United States Attorney-General John Ashcroft and wardens of the Federal Bureau of Prisons?

The suit, filed Monday 13th September 2004, claims that their two-month detention was illegal and that during that time they were physically abused and their civil rights were violated.

A lot on the web states they were mossad agents celebrating 9/11 atrocities. Only one or two even report the lawsuit being filed and NONE report the outcome if there was indeed one.

Does anyone have any info regarding the outcome?

As usual a lot is done to slander Jews but not a lot to clear their names.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Outcome of the lawsuit filed by 4 Israelis arrested in the USA on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 11:59:44 AM »
9/11 was punishment meted out to the U.S. by G-d for defaming the most righteous and pious Jew of this generation---Rabbi Meir Kahane---and for the terrible injustice of acquitting his Yishmaelite murderer.  9/11 was self-inflicted, in the sense that if the FBI bothered to translate all the documents in Arabic seized at Al Said Nosair's New Jersey apartment, they would have prevented not only 9/11/2001 but also the 1993 bombing of the WTC.  They didn't bother investigating Rabbi Kahane's murder because they regarded him as a "Zionist", "fascist", "zealot" and a trouble-maker.  We all paid for this arrogance.

As long as Rabbi Kahane's honor and righteous legacy continue to be trampled by the American media and politicians, and as long as the former JDL is considered by the Department of State to have been a terrorist organization, one tragic disaster will befall the U.S. after another.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 12:07:18 PM »
9/11 was punishment meted out to the U.S. by G-d for defaming the most righteous and pious Jew of this generation---Rabbi Meir Kahane---and for the terrible injustice of acquitting his Yishmaelite murderer.  9/11 was self-inflicted, in the sense that if the FBI bothered to translate all the documents in Arabic seized at Al Said Nosair's New Jersey apartment, they would have prevented not only 9/11/2001 but also the 1993 bombing of the WTC.  They didn't bother investigating Rabbi Kahane's murder because they regarded him as a "Zionist", "fascist", "zealot" and a trouble-maker.  We all paid for this arrogance.

As long as Rabbi Kahane's honor and righteous legacy continue to be trampled by the American media and politicians, and as long as the former JDL is considered by the Department of State to have been a terrorist organization, one tragic disaster will befall the U.S. after another.

Agreed and I never doubted that to be the case at all.  I do not believe there was ONE Jew in the know, nevermind Israel. What I am trying to ascertain is whether the lawsuit filed by the 4 Israelis wrongly arrested, mistreated for months during their arrest only to be deported without no charge whatsoever, and slandered, was.  Was the case ever settled or otherwise concluded?

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 04:27:20 PM »
Actually, I think that regardless of the details of the case, this justfied or unjustified harrassment of Jews is a normal thing, and that is the true meaning and purpose of the exile---Jews are not supposed to feel comfortable and at home anywhere but Eretz Yisrael.  The question for the American Jew is not whether this case reeks of "anti-Semitism", but should rather a question of whether it is a gentle hint from G-d that that Jew should seriously consider leaving the U.S. for Israel, even though the that Jew doesn't know Hebrew and knows all about the evil Bolshevik regime governing the State of Israel.  I am confident that in the 1920s and 1930s, Germany's Jewry received many such hints, which they tragically chose to ignore.

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 08:53:13 PM »

Wow that is one big bullshiite argument. Blame the USA. You suddenly sound like a muslim, leftist and liberal. I never thought you guys would even say such a thing. Imagine if someone said that about suicide bombers in Israel, that it was G-d punishing Jews. I have lost respect for any and all who preach such a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Being pissed off at Kahane's murder and the non-investigation is no reason to turn on this country and say such crap. Please let me know how many of you believe the crap above.

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »
El Cabong,

9/11 could have easily been prevented had the anti-semites in the NYPD and FBI bothered to investigate Rabbi Kahane's murder.

There is no 'deeper' meaning. No one knows what G-D intended. Davkakach does not. He is not a prophet.

What we do know is that 9/11 was carried out by 19 vicious Muslim Nazi terrorists from Al-Qaeda, an organization the U.S. continued to finance into the 80's. As Bin Laden took charge, the CIA backed away...
Then why are you telling me. Why aren't you telling Devkakach? It sounds as if you're offended by me disputing his assertions. Why are you answering me and not his ridiculous conspiracy theory?

El Cabong!

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 12:22:08 AM »
Please let me know how many of you believe the crap above.

Just letting you know.
Letting me know what?

El Cabong!

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 12:24:35 AM »
Please let me know how many of you believe the crap above.

Just letting you know I think Davkakach is taking it way too far. In other words, I agree with you.
Ok, I see.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 12:49:35 AM »

Dude, that's hardcore. As much as I like you davkakach, I have to disagree with your assertion that G-d punished America with 9/11. It's absurd. If we're talking about defamation we Jews bear the bulk of the burden. I'd dare say if we didn't ban him from the Knesset the Arabs would have been an endangered species today. They'd be choking on sand and eating camel's dreck. There would have never been a 9/11 if Rabbi Kahane, HY"D, wasn't banned. To Gentiles, Yishmaelites were only trouble to the Yehudim. Most American Gentiles only perceived the Yishmaelites to be a threat to Israel and the Yehudim -- us. Prior to 9/11 to them it was just a never ending Arab vs. Jew conflict. The only instrument at hand in 9/11 was Islam -- not HaShem.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 07:31:49 AM »
So anyone knows what was the outcome of the lawsuit filed by 4 Israelis arrested in the USA on 9/11???  I need the info to answer a bunch of antisemites locally!

There is no conspiracies other than muslim in terror attacks. G-d bless America.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 10:43:35 AM »
So anyone knows what was the outcome of the lawsuit filed by 4 Israelis arrested in the USA on 9/11???  I need the info to answer a bunch of antisemites locally!

There is no conspiracies other than muslim in terror attacks. G-d bless America.

I think they were deported to Israel but without legal charges.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 12:15:48 PM »

Wow that is one big bullshiite argument. Blame the USA. You suddenly sound like a muslim, leftist and liberal. I never thought you guys would even say such a thing. Imagine if someone said that about suicide bombers in Israel, that it was G-d punishing Jews. I have lost respect for any and all who preach such a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Being pissed off at Kahane's murder and the non-investigation is no reason to turn on this country and say such crap. Please let me know how many of you believe the crap above.
Of course when suicide bombers kill Israelis, it is G-d punishing Jews!  The whole purpose of the existence of the Yishmaelites in this world is to serve as a punishment mechanism for Jews who stray from G-d's path.  Please study the Scriptures, before you accuse me of being a leftist or liberal---you come across as a typical Bushbot, when you dismiss any suggestion for a collective, national introspection as treason.  I'm sorry if you're an atheist and that involving G-d in this, or in anything else for that matter, seems to you like a conspiracy theory, but though every human being is endowed with free will to choose between Good and Evil, G-d does govern this world.  Since 1967, American leaders have been applying pressure for decades on Israeli leaders to make suicidal concessions to murderous muzzie beasts, unfortunately with great success.  Of course, blame lies primarily on the spineless, faithless Israeli leaders, who regard the occupant of the White House as their god, but do you think that G-d ignores American involvement and lets it go unpunished?!  Do you think that the gradual progression of disasters befalling the U.S., from the killing of 241 GIs in the Marine Barracks in Lebanon, to thousands of civilians perishing in 9/11 and subsequently thousands of GIs perishing in the streets of Iraq is a mere coincidence?!

I would have much more respect for the American leadership if they deported all American Jewry to Israel and stopped giving aid to Israel, as opposed to the current situation where Israel is treated as a subservient vassal state, a basket case, a pawn in the game of chess that the short-sighted, Jewish and non-Jewish CFR neocons play in the Middle East.  The Scriptures and history are rife with examples of collective punishment (which you may not necessarily view as punishment but simply consequences of bad policies).  Whether you view collective punishment as just or unjust is irrelevant.  9/11 happened only because G-d decided that it must happen.  As for the reasons for His decision---that's open for debate.  Maybe the reasons I proposed are invalid, and not the primary cause.  But your general attitude of shifting responsibility from yourself (or the U.S.) to the muzzies---is wrong, at least in my opinion.  The muzzies are irrelevant, they are garbage, they are nothing.  They are empowered by G-d because, in my opinion, he uses them as tools to teach us an important lesson.  You seem to completely miss this.  If it weren't muzzies, it would be something else.  Jihadist terrorism is not the problem, it is merely a symptom.  The problem is much deeper.

I, as a Jew, see G-d's hand in everything.  And if something bad happens to me, first I blame myself, and engage in introspection to determine why I was punished, and that is the attitude that is encouraged by the Scriptures and the Oral Tradition and various writings of our sages.  As a secular gentile, you might operate under a different set of guidelines, finding blame elsewhere.  Today it is the evil muzzies.  Tomorrow it will be the evil, commie Chinese and immoral Russians.  Instead of invading Iraq while buying Arab oil, shouldn't we just stop buying Arab oil?  Instead of condemning Chinese human rights abuses while importing Chinese products (and sinking deeper into impossible debts), shouldn't we stop buying Chinese goods and begin to re-invigorate our domestic economy and industrial base?

History has a broad scope, and it didn't begin on 9/11.  The same patterns repeat over and over again, because people don't learn.

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 01:56:35 PM »
If you believe in G-d so much then you would believe it is the EVIL in men that caused this and not that it was allowed to happen. All of a sudden G-d gets the blame for doing because of America. This is absurdity take to a new level. It was muslims who caused 9/11 and the unpreparedness of naive people and the freedoms of this country that all came together to facilitate the knocking down of the towers. But without the muslim animals flying the planes into it, they'd still be up. We are here on earth to be judged by actions. The final punishment will come one day.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 02:45:23 PM »
Re:  "...I lost over 50 family members to the Holocaust. Are you suggesting G-d was trying to teach them a lesson? If you believe this, then your worldview is incredibly warped. ..."

I indeed am suggesting that the 2000 year history of persecution of Jews by the many nations in which we lived as exiles, was the Hand of Ha'Shem dealing with us for violating our Torah Covenant with Him.

Rabbi Meir Kahane also declared this to an audience of gathered American rabbis; stating that the Holocaust was God's curse against us.

The astonished "Jewish leaders" quite audibly gasped aloud, and then one asked the following question:

"Rabbi Kahane, are you suggesting that the Holocaust was actually God's curse against the Jews?"

"Are you suggesting that it was instead a Blessing???"
...responded Kahane; leaving the entire room speechless, unable to proffer a "comeback", and obviously disturbed at the prospect of facing a most unpleasant Truth.

Jews believe that our God acts through history.

We have always believed this, and without this unique concept the Jewish People do not exist.

The current "situation" with PLO terrorists is also the Hand of Ha'Shem against us; we refuse to accept Him and acknowledge the Covenant of Torah, which commands us to settle our Land in entirety, and annihilate Amalek in every generation.

Or; are there any readers out there who are suggesting that Mohammedan Terror against the Jews and the rest of the world is a great "Blessing"???

p.s.--funny thing how many Jews accept without question Al Gore's pseudo-scientific "unpleasant truth" about climate change, yet (as always) will react with sheer rage at the mere suggestion that we Jews are to be cursed until fulfilling our end of a 5,000 yr. old Eternal Covenant with the One True God of Israel Who succinctly listed in detail what was to befall us should we violate our contract with Him.  Every single clause of the Curse against us has been and is continuing to be acted out to the letter.  Go read it for yourself.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 03:28:15 PM »
God did not punish America on 9/11......  I agree!

But God definitely did NOT protect America on 9/11.  It was a wake up call to Amercia to turn to the God of the Bible!

Unfortunately that muslim appeasing scum Bush pressed the snooze button!

Even Steve Emerson in his famous documentary "Jihad in America" proves that the failure of FBI to investigate Rabbi Kahane's murder lead to the first world trade center boming in 1993.

If America continue to support the abortion holocaust, fag rights, pressuring little Israel to committ suicide and aiding the PLO terrorrists, in future God would remove HIS hands of protection over America to a greater extent!

If we read the book of Judges in the Bible it is clear whenever the ancient Jews turned away from God they were attacked and plundered by their enemies.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 03:36:05 PM »
Menachem, we can not say why a particular person suffered or was spared in the Holocaust certainly there were national failings. Whatever the reasons behind the Holocaust we must move forward and do our best to follow the Torah in our times.

And by the way even the socialist and bundists who died in the Holocaust died Al Kiddush Hashem so whatever their failings there is certainly a place for them in Shamaim.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:16:59 PM »
I lost over 50 family members to the Holocaust. Are you suggesting G-d was trying to teach them a lesson? If you believe this, then your worldview is incredibly warped.
They knew about the commandment to live in the Land of Israel.  They knew about the (secular) Zionist movement, about a certain Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky, even if they didn't hear him, personally, urging European Jewry to run, to flee, before tragedy struck them.  But they waited.  They stayed.  Do I think the 6 million Jewish victims of the Holocaust deserved their fate?  Of course not!  The exile was meant to be a punishment, but G-d never intended the gentiles to be so cruel.  For this cruelty, the gentile world is being punished, and will continue to be punished even more severely.  It is better to think of the Holocaust not as a punishment that G-d personally inflicted on European Jewry, but as consequences of European Jewry's failure to perform the Mitzva of living in the Land of Israel.  And if tomorrow and disaster befalls American Jewry, we will have only ourselves to blame, and we will have no excuses, because we did get a warning, a prophet (so to speak) in the person of Rabbi Meir Kahane was sent to warn us.

The topic of the Holocaust is very difficult, emotionally.  The best treatment of it (at least in my opinion) is a booklet written by Rabbi Kahane's son, Binyamin Kahane HY"D.  It is exactly what Rabbi Kahane would have written, were he alive.

Confronting the Holocaust
by Rabbi Binyamin Zev Kahane

http://www.kahanebooks.com/bookPages/Confronting%20the%20Holocaust.htm
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 04:19:42 PM by davkakach »

El Cabong!

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »
I think I've read about as much of this idiotic absurdity as I need to. The self-righteousness of these comments turns my stomach and I can't believe you people would even suggest such garbage. This is what turns people against Jews and muslims. Suggesting that atrocities and holocausts are deserved as punishment because they didn't "listen" to some "prophet". I'm saddened I had to learn this about some of you as I had become to like and respect you. I guess given the time all our true colors come out.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 08:54:11 PM »
I think I've read about as much of this idiotic absurdity as I need to. The self-righteousness of these comments turns my stomach and I can't believe you people would even suggest such garbage. This is what turns people against Jews and muslims. Suggesting that atrocities and holocausts are deserved as punishment because they didn't "listen" to some "prophet". I'm saddened I had to learn this about some of you as I had become to like and respect you. I guess given the time all our true colors come out.
That is exactly the attitude that is responsible for people not learning from history, not listening to righteous prophets, and repeating mistakes that bring in their wake disastrous consequences.  At least you agree with Chaim Ben Pesach, who is a righteous person who speaks the truth.  And I don't understand why you call my comments "self-righteous".  I was merely communicating the contents of the booklet I mentiond earlier ("Confronting the Holocaust"), which was written by the son of the man who Chaim and just about most Jews on this forum and in JTF virtually worship.

BTW, if I mention to you the American and British refusal to bomb the railway lines leading to Nazi concentration camps during WWII, which allowed the extermination of Jews to continue until the end of the war, will you dismiss this, too, as conspiracy theories, as a "blame-America" attitude of a "liberal" "leftist"?  Facts are facts, whether you like them or not.

Peace.

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 09:38:59 PM »
That is exactly the attitude that is responsible for people not learning from history, not listening to righteous prophets, and repeating mistakes that bring in their wake disastrous consequences.  At least you agree with Chaim Ben Pesach, who is a righteous person who speaks the truth.  And I don't understand why you call my comments "self-righteous".  I was merely communicating the contents of the booklet I mentiond earlier ("Confronting the Holocaust"), which was written by the son of the man who Chaim and just about most Jews on this forum and in JTF virtually worship.

BTW, if I mention to you the American and British refusal to bomb the railway lines leading to Nazi concentration camps during WWII, which allowed the extermination of Jews to continue until the end of the war, will you dismiss this, too, as conspiracy theories, as a "blame-America" attitude of a "liberal" "leftist"?  Facts are facts, whether you like them or not.

Peace.

This is just getting more ridiculous as the posts come. Where did the bombing od railways come into what G-d supposedly allowed to happen in 9/11. Now you're just going from prophet to mindreader.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 09:59:19 PM »
I'm through explaining myself to you.

Peace.