Author Topic: Laura bush defends and wears hijab says it empowers women  (Read 5974 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Laura bush defends and wears hijab says it empowers women
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:42:31 AM »
Wife of a republican president  :o  :o

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0rmHzZsucRY

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Laura bush defends and wears hijab says it empowers women
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 10:45:02 AM »
Words can't describe how dumb people like her are.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 10:52:08 AM »
If it empowers women let her wear one
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 10:53:51 AM »

But wouldn't you agree that it is not freedom
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 11:05:15 AM »

But wouldn't you agree that it is not freedom

For those who actually choose to wear it, i believe it is. Those who are made to wear it, especially by men, it isn't.

I can't see how it empowers women in a lot of arab countries, where they are beaten and treated like animals but if a woman, is working, studying and speaking what she feels then I think it does empower her. Though not the whole black tent thing, just the hijab.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 11:07:33 AM »
I want equal rights!! emancipation of men trough mandatory wearing of veils!!
Egality, anti-discrimination, viva marx, lenin, stalin (may they burn in hell), viva al-Whore&Laura Bush!!
Free the world from racists white male domination!!!

Abortion for free,  it is discriminatory for poor people to have to pay for abortion,,,

Yeah right . How much longer are we going to tolerate this lefties in power?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »
I want equal rights!! emancipation of men trough mandatory wearing of veils!!
Egality, anti-discrimination, viva marx, lenin, stalin (may they burn in hell), viva al-Whore&Laura Bush!!
Free the world from racists white male domination!!!

Abortion for free,  it is discriminatory for poor people to have to pay for abortion,,,

Yeah right . How much longer are we going to tolerate this lefties in power?

until they can't be tolerated much longer.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 11:23:56 AM »
In Davids time what kind of clothing did women wear?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 11:26:08 AM »

I don't know. The point is the Western World is being islamised, hijab is a tool of islamisation.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »

I don't know. The point is the Western World is being islamised, hijab is a tool of islamisation.

yes, and the hijab must also be banned from the western world. No muSSlim wants to become assimilated into western society, they detest and hate the west! >:(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »
As a Muslim Radical once said "Assimilation in cultural Rape" Muslims will never integrate into western society
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 02:30:19 PM »
Honestly, I dislike Mulslim's attitude towrds Israel and other Peoples, but regarding clothes, I prefer Hijab and burqas to the fashionable inmodest clothes worn in the West. I don't even have a TV because, at least here, women wear such inmodest clothes, that could be considered naked!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
Honestly, I dislike Mulslim's attitude towrds Israel and other Peoples, but regarding clothes, I prefer Hijab and burqas to the fashionable inmodest clothes worn in the West. I don't even have a TV because, at least here, women wear such inmodest clothes, that could be considered naked!!!!

I agree with you Raul, that is the reason I don't have a TV neither.
But you're defending Islam.
Hijab is a political symbol to express you agree with mohammed&allah.
I consider Hijab as todays swastika.
But would you please clarify why you prefer woman that wear burkas?
Are you mad? I prefer woman of my own culture that are degenerate to those filthy ghosts!
I bet you have never met a single muslim-woman in the bus or on the street in the place where you live.

I hate woman too that have piercing , and tattoos but, you are suggesting islamic fundamentalists in tents on the street are better??
They are even worse !!

Besides , these clothes are forbidden in Belgium, that amount of covering your face is preventing the police from recognising you.
only one day a year you can veil your face and that is on carnival.

The matter of the fact is, that you are deliberately choosing Islam's side against the west, as you always do.

Try to come back to Italy, instead of defending Islam, from your exile.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 02:55:20 PM »

Are you mad? I prefer woman of my own culture that are degenerate to those filthy ghosts!
I bet you have never met a single muslim-woman in the bus or on the street in the place where you live.

I hate woman too that have piercing , and tattoos but, you are suggesting islamic fundamentalists in tents on the street are better??
They are even worse !!

Besides , these clothes are forbidden in Belgium, that amount of covering your face is preventing the police from recognising you.

The matter of the fact is, that you are deliberately choosing Islam's side against the west, as you always do.

I don't hate puercings and tattoos, in facts Noahides are allowed to have them. I have piercings and tatoos. Neither I disagree with Western clothing for going to the beachs, but I dilslike the VERY inmodest clothing worn here in Argentina in formal meetings because it's intentional sexual atire.
Regarding Burqas, I think most women who wear the voluntarily, so so to show courage and freedom for them. Anyway if a Muslim woman is anti-Semite, she will always be a hater, with or without her Burqah. But the best of all would be a modest Noahide dressing for all.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 03:10:47 PM »

They are even worse !!

I don't hate puercings and tattoos, in facts Noahides are allowed to have them. I have piercings and tatoos. Neither I disagree with Western clothing for going to the beachs, but I dilslike the VERY inmodest clothing worn here in Argentina in formal meetings because it's intentional sexual atire.
Regarding Burqas, I think most women who wear the voluntarily, so so to show courage and freedom for them. Anyway if a Muslim woman is anti-Semite, she will always be a hater, with or without her Burqah. But the best of all would be a modest Noahide dressing for all.

I don't think 1% of the world population knows what you're talking about.
So , I'll try to translate:
you mean it would be OK, we throw those muslims out of Europe/Israel/Western World.
Then, you would like people to wear modest clothes.

I fully agree. But I cannot tolerate anybody who is advocating tolerance towards people of Islamic faith.
The fact they wear these clothes is a political statement against our society.

This has nothing to do with freedom.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 03:45:20 PM »
Personally, when I wear the hijab here in Britain, it does empower me in some ways. If there are a whole group of men or even intimidating shvartzas, i'd feel quite comfortable going up to them and asking for something or even starting a conversation. Simply because i'm wearing a scarf, so they're not interested in anything but just listen. If another girl wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt went up to a group of guys, esp schvartzas......they'd probably comment or at minumum think something, and make her feel uncomfortable.

Though the stupid thing is, when muslim women go to islamic countries.......the more you cover yourself, the more men approach you. The less empowered they are and either become punch bags without any freedom or are constantly pestered.

So, its stupid the hijab doesn't work in the countries where it is supposed to empower you and make the men respectable but works in the west, the place where all the muslims hate.

I'm for modest clothing, even covering ones hair. It does empower you.

Though against, the burqa or any stupid cultural clothes including covering the face.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 03:48:31 PM »
Personally, when I wear the hijab here in Britain, it does empower me in some ways. If there are a whole group of men or even intimidating shvartzas, i'd feel quite comfortable going up to them and asking for something or even starting a conversation. Simply because i'm wearing a scarf, so they're not interested in anything but just listen. If another girl wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt went up to a group of guys, esp schvartzas......they'd probably comment or at minumum think something, and make her feel uncomfortable.

Though the stupid thing is, when muslim women go to islamic countries.......the more you cover yourself, the more men approach you. The less empowered they are and either become punch bags without any freedom or are constantly pestered.

So, its stupid the hijab doesn't work in the countries where it is supposed to empower you and make the men respectable but works in the west, the place where all the muslims hate.

I'm for modest clothing, even covering ones hair. It does empower you.

Though against, the burqa or any stupid cultural clothes including covering the face.

it may empower you , but:

1) these mobs you refer to
If there are a whole group of men or even intimidating shvartzas,
shouldn't be in Britain in the first place.

2) the fact that you wear a scarf, does it resemble the hijab, or is it obvious, it is another kind of  scarf?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 03:48:59 PM »
Fro me a hijab is the same as a swastika.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 03:51:47 PM »
there are a whole group of men or even intimidating shvartzas
a metal suit of armor would be better :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 03:55:35 PM »
1) these mobs you refer to
If there are a whole group of men or even intimidating shvartzas,

shouldn't be in Britain in the first place.

Its a bit late for that now. They're probably in their 3rd generation of being British....even whites who have turned to that youth culture would be in mobs like that.

2) the fact that you wear a scarf, does it resemble the hijab, or is it obvious, it is another kind of  scarf?
I wear it like a hijab .....not black nor a whole outfit.....just a normal scarf, that quite obviously is a headscarf.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »

Just because it represents Islam?
Or because you dislike it for its supposed purpose?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »

1 )Just because it represents Islam?
Or 2 ) because you dislike it for its supposed purpose?

1 ) Because in Belgium it is only worn by woman that want to emphasise their hate against the west.
It has nothing to do with the cloth itself. It is the political connotation I find having striking similarity with symbols of that other totalitarian ideology of the nazis in the 30ties.

i hate all symbols of Islam.
the only exception : moroccan food.
Actually the 3d best kitchen in the world.

the use of olive - oil, garlic, good herbes.
that i appreciate.

but that segregationist, supremacist behaviour!!

They aren't even able to sustain themselves here in europe without MASSIVE support from the state!!
They cost us billions  a a year!!!

They know we're weak.
They regard social benefits as zakat(good in their eyes - on eof the 5 pilars of islam)
but they also regard it as the special tax a infidel has to pay to the Caliphate, in order to remain alive and practice religion outside Islam!!!

THAT is what the hijab represents :
<<
All woman who don't wear it ; are whores !!
Only our woman, of our supremacist pagan-cult are "good women" >>

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »

Im with you.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 04:14:36 PM »

Im with you.

1 The worst thing about whole this affair is , that they are making us (europeans) feel guilty about the fact that we are "discriminating " minorities.
They even link it to the WWII methods against the Jews (yellow Magen David), that was enforced.

2 We don't force anything, but they enforce these clothes on themselves.

3 they are responsible for the rise of attacks on Jewsish people in europe!!!

4 The woman of islam (veiled or not) are our enemies.
They breed children, "educate" them, and raise an army that is going to take power in 2020-2030.

That's why a hijab is no less than a swastika: a symbol of segregation/intolerance/supremacy/hate

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 04:23:40 PM »
i hate all symbols of Islam.
the only exception : moroccan food.

Moroccan food isn't a symbol of Islam! Its part of their culture...plus its just food, cooked with great taste.

THAT is what the hijab represents :
<<
All woman who don't wear it ; are whores !!
Only our woman, of our supremacist pagan-cult are "good women" >>

Thats completely evil, I agree.

That's why a hijab is no less than a swastika: a symbol of segregation/intolerance/supremacy/hate
When it serves its purpose, in dressing modestly it isn't. When it is worn as a statement it immediately is.

Though you know women don't have only one purpose when they wear it, because they could quite easily wear a hat or something different that covers them. Instead it is worn a similar way, which does make it a statement.