Author Topic: ann coulter  (Read 1940 times)

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
ann coulter
« on: December 19, 2007, 02:20:24 PM »
i dont understand why the jtf likes ann coultor. she is a lounitic christian who claims that america is a christian country and that we should rule our country based on the bible. she thinks that all jews should believe jesus is the messiah . the only reason she likes israel is because she hopes that all the jews will convert and armagadeon would happen. so why does the jtf supprt her

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: ann coulter
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
I agree. I hate her. >:(
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »
i dont understand why the jtf likes ann coultor. she is a lounitic christian who claims that america is a christian country and that we should rule our country based on the bible. she thinks that all jews should believe jesus is the messiah . the only reason she likes israel is because she hopes that all the jews will convert and armagadeon would happen. so why does the jtf supprt her

give us some qoutes/sources,...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 02:44:26 PM »
I have always said that I make a big difference between people who are Christian (or anyother religion) and, at the same time, Zionist, and those who call themselves "Christian Zionists".

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 03:05:07 PM »
I am not here on the forum to discuss anything that divides Christians and Jews,
but JTF today says "Ann Coulter, we love you" on the website.
If she says Israeli/Jews must convert to Christianity, JTF should stop supporting her.
JTF states Gentiles should rule their countries, and Jews Israel.
Assuming all Jews make aliah to Israel,
Why should Christians share all beliefs with Jews?
JTF don't want Christians to mass-convert to Judaism.
Quote from: shimon on Today at 02:20:24 PM
Aren't many American pro-Israel Christians thinking the same?
Realistically, Christians and Jews will always have conflicting opinions about the Messiah, or Jesus, and a lot more.
We should not be encouraged by this. For me this discussions are loosing time in the struggle against islam.
My view about this is the following :
On this forum we should not start any fights about religion.
That would divide us , and strengthen our enemies.
So if you dislike Coulter, ask JTF to remove the article "Ann Coulter, we love you" from the jtf.org page.
But tactically , in my opinion , Jews can support Christians and Christians can support Jews, with differences of opinion, but with mutual trust.
We will not be able to combat neo-nazism/islam if we don't unite.

Maybe write a letter to her to tell you dislike her opinion, and see how she reacts.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 03:48:50 PM »
I Believe that her recent comments would make JTF no longer support her. Chaim said on an Ask JTF recently that he condems the comments.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 03:56:14 PM »
who knows.
I'm not good in American politics.
Never heard about that woman before I came in contact with the jtf.org site.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 04:42:37 PM »
I really don't care for her.

There's been this long standing debate about Ann Coulter having an adams apple. I think it's silly but some people claim she was actually a man. Has anyone heard of this?

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 04:57:52 PM »
I really don't care for her.

There's been this long standing debate about Ann Coulter having an adams apple. I think it's silly but some people claim she was actually a man. Has anyone heard of this?

Only from Liberals
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 05:19:57 PM »
Maybe he is a transsexual?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
Actually a lot of us lost interest in her after she made the statements that Christians are perfected Jews and that things would be better if all Jews were Christians.  There were several threads discussing the issue.  Chaim condemned her statement.  He didn't spend a lot of time on it, but he condemned it when asked on Ask JTF.  I personally don't really like her that much anymore.

I don't like her and she is an anti-semite! >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 07:43:33 PM »
Re:  "...I Believe that her recent comments would make JTF no longer support her. Chaim said on an Ask JTF recently that he condems the comments..."

I just visited the JTF site and was, to say the very least, surprised at the complete dedication to Ann Coulter.

Personally, I don't take her all so seriously...certainly not enough to love her or hate her.

If the current times in which we live, one in which a bungler like Jorge Bush can actually become President of the U.S.A., the "biggest sensation" with the biggest mouth is some kind of automatic media hero.

Case in point:  Put Coulter on the same podium with Dr. Alan Keyes in a friendly debate over some Constitutional question or some other matter of interest; Keyes will dazzle with brilliance, while Coulter will only baffle with a load of BS.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 09:50:17 PM »
I Believe that her recent comments would make JTF no longer support her. Chaim said on an Ask JTF recently that he condems the comments.
i dont like this pictre. the asian man on the bottom right deserved to be killed, and it is an anti war picture.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!