Author Topic: Does the Nobel Prize Committee Discriminate Against Muslims?  (Read 2831 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Does the Nobel Prize Committee Discriminate Against Muslims?
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »
http://israelisatirelab.blogspot.com/2007/12/does-nobel-prize-committee-discriminate.html

ISL- Oslo

A new study is accusing the Nobel Prize committee of discriminating against Muslim culture. Conducted by Professor of Objective History, David Feldman from Berkeley University, the study compared the number of Nobel prizes won by Muslim individuals to that of other non-Muslims. The findings, according to Prof. Feldman are alarming, "Less than ten Muslims have won the prize since its inception, while it has been awarded to over 150 Jews," said the Professor who pointed out the discrepancy is glaring, considering that nearly a quarter of the world's population is Muslim while Jews make up less than one percent, "There can be only one explanation for this," said the Professor, "An underlying bias against Muslim culture."

According to Prof. Feldman, the Prize committee traditionally rewards individuals for their contributions to humanity, "But this was always judged by the subjective, humanist ideals which lie at the foundation of Western culture," says Prof. Feldman, "In other words, the Muslim culture, which has slightly different values can never be appreciated or rewarded by the committee."
Chairman of the Prize Committee, Johan Bjorg, responded by admitting that the Prize Committee may have been remiss in its considerations, "Normally we try to judge an entry on the degree to which it alleviates human suffering or increases human knowledge," said Bjorg, "But perhaps that is too narrow an approach."

According to Prof. Feldman the committee would do well to consider the exact opposite, "In order to be fully inclusive and multi-cultural, the committee should consider in a positive light the contributions of Muslim culture which are concentrated on advancing human suffering and increasing pain and agony in the world – only then could it possibly be considered fair and balanced," said the Professor, "After all, who are we to judge the merits of one approach over the other? Muslims have worked at developing different methods of murder and mayhem just as hard as the Jews have worked at inventing ways to heal their damage – it's just not fair to reward one contributing group and completely ignore the other," said the Professor.

If these suggestions are accepted, Prof. Feldman estimates that Muslims can close the "Nobel Prize Gap" with Jews within one generation, "If we give due consideration to the invention of the suicide bomber, the originality of killing civilians on their way to work, in buses, restaurants and coffee shops, the creative use of women and children in acts of mass murder, not to mention the sheer, evil genius displayed in the use of civilian airplanes to destroy buildings and kill thousands of people – then there is no doubt in my mind that the Muslims, if rewarded appropriately, can catch up quickly."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Does the Nobel Prize Committee Discriminate Against Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
I am furious.
and will not read this article any further.

this says enough about it :
"Less than ten Muslims have won the prize since its inception, while it has been awarded to over 150 Jews," said the Professor who pointed out the discrepancy is glaring, considering that nearly a quarter of the world's population is Muslim while Jews make up less than one percent, "There can be only one explanation for this," said the Professor, "An underlying bias against Muslim culture."

That's not true.
Jews are simply better represented in sience, because, let's face it:
Jews are more clever than muslims.

(I don't know why, I just know it is true!)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »
"An underlying bias against Muslim culture."

Muslim culture :::D

Well duh.....they dont give out nobel prizes for random murder in the name of your fake god, relations with farm animals, beheading videos, living in the 7th century, child molestation, whining, seething, burning embassies and flags, homicide bombings and honor killings. ::)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »
I am furious.
and will not read this article any further.

this says enough about it :
"Less than ten Muslims have won the prize since its inception, while it has been awarded to over 150 Jews," said the Professor who pointed out the discrepancy is glaring, considering that nearly a quarter of the world's population is Muslim while Jews make up less than one percent, "There can be only one explanation for this," said the Professor, "An underlying bias against Muslim culture."

That's not true.
Jews are simply better represented in sience, because, let's face it:
Jews are more clever than muslims.

(I don't know why, I just know it is true!)

§ 2, 3 & 4 I agree with 100 %.
I was getting furious too fast I guess...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 03:45:35 PM »

Well unless they start giving out Nobel prizes for goat herding or suicide bomb making, I don't see muslims getting any Nobel prizes anytime soon.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 03:47:41 PM »

Wait, it's a joke! Read the next passage!  :::D

According to Prof. Feldman the committee would do well to consider the exact opposite, "In order to be fully inclusive and multi-cultural, the committee should consider in a positive light the contributions of Muslim culture which are concentrated on advancing human suffering and increasing pain and agony in the world – only then could it possibly be considered fair and balanced," said the Professor, "After all, who are we to judge the merits of one approach over the other? Muslims have worked at developing different methods of murder and mayhem just as hard as the Jews have worked at inventing ways to heal their damage – it's just not fair to reward one contributing group and completely ignore the other," said the Professor.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 03:49:55 PM »
I wonder who and what those 10 muslims who DID receive the nobel prize, did. :)

Funny. ;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »
Football players are less than 0.000001% of world population and have won ALL football championships. The Wotld Football Cup was never awarded to a non-Footballer!!!!! Discrimination!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 04:07:49 PM »
Football players are less than 0.000001% of world population and have won ALL football championships. The Wotld Football Cup was never awarded to a non-Footballer!!!!! Discrimination!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha
:::D :::D :::D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 04:20:17 PM »
No is the quick answer but to be more in depth then we have to look at the Nobel Committee Yasser Arafat, Jimmy Cater, Al Gore doesn't look like they have any real brains. 7 Muslims have received it not because they deserved it but because It's the so called Affirmative Action They don't want to see biased. But they give so many to the Jews since it is almost impossible to ignore the great Jewish minds.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh