Author Topic: Fred Thompson will not pardon Jonathan Pollard  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Fred Thompson will not pardon Jonathan Pollard
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 09:49:27 PM »
Is it a recent video?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 09:55:14 PM »
I think it's from this year.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 11:06:46 PM »
This disgusts me.  >:(

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:36:44 AM »
He mentions that Pollard was convicted of spying and got his "due process" which is bunch of bull since he was double crossed into accepting a plea bargain deal which the judge didnt honor and didn't give him an opportunity to rescind the plea and get a fair trial. He NEVER got his just due process!

I don't think any current candidate would be willing to pardon Pollard. Facetiously speaking, I think the only chance we'd ever have of getting a pardon for Pollard is to get the Clintons back into office, and then purchase a pardon from them in their final days in office.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 12:39:05 AM by Daniel »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 12:40:48 AM »
I don't think any current candidate would be willing to pardon Pollard. Facetiously speaking, I think the only chance we'd ever have of getting a pardon for Pollard is to get the Clintons back into office, and then purchase a pardon from them in their final days in office.

Giuliani said a few years ago that Pollard she be freed. I don't know if he still feels that way, but last I heard, he did.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 12:44:44 AM »
Fred Thompson is a hick, who shouldn't even be running. He won't pardon Mr. Pollard? What a moron, and also the fact that there are actual idiots who clap after that statement. >:( The Republican Jewish Coalition should be ashamed of themselves for extending an invitation to this enemy of the Jewish People, Israel and all Americans!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 01:01:15 AM »
Fred Thompson's Campaign is dead lets just hope Huckabee would do the right thing
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 01:41:07 AM »
You guys in a way, not releasing Pollard was a good idea, because they were going to sign a deal with Arafat and they expected Pollard to be released but Clinton denied. I'm going to have to disagree with you guys here. He threatened US national security and for that he can spend his life in jail thinking about what he did. They also believe because of Pollard's spying he got US agents in the Soviet Union killed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 02:28:13 AM »
I don't believe for a second that a word of that is true, but, pretending that it is, the United States and its CIA Nazi spies would totally deserve that as payback for what they did to Pollard and Israel.

I wish somebody would have passed every single U.S. nuclear secret to the USSR as payback for what Reagan (ys"vz) did to the saint Jonathan Pollard. He would deserve it and the entire American public would deserve it for tolerating it.

Chaimfan

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 02:30:23 AM »
CF do you really think that the Jews and Richouse Gentiles of America deserve a Nuke from the USSR.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:00 AM »
JTFRudy08: In a word, yes. The Bible says G-d will curse nations that curse Israel. If America's righteous Gentiles really were righteous, we would have stopped Reagan from sending Pollard to death row.

Yacov: Of course you are right. This bit about Pollard and Israel being involved in a scheme to supply the Soviets with information is an absolute lie. However, in some ways, it is a shame that it is. The United States did and does deserve to suffer greatly for what it did to Pollard. It is too bad that several CIA Nazi agents (like the "Jewish" agents who all turned him in) didn't get to die as punishment for what was done to this tzaddik.

I know my opinions ain't popular, but they never have been, and I will not retract them or attempt to explain them away gently. We all know what Scripture tells us about nations that abuse Jews and we have a lot coming to us.

CF

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »
You guys in a way, not releasing Pollard was a good idea, because they were going to sign a deal with Arafat and they expected Pollard to be released but Clinton denied. I'm going to have to disagree with you guys here. He threatened US national security and for that he can spend his life in jail thinking about what he did. They also believe because of Pollard's spying he got US agents in the Soviet Union killed.

You are an Anti-Semite! The deal with Arafat WAS signed and Clinton reneged on his promise but Bibi still went ahead.

Pollard didn't get US agents in The USSR killed. That is a Nazi lie that was debunked on jonathanpollard.org.

Anyone who is against the American hero Jonathan Pollard deserves to burn in Hell forever and ever!

Agreed

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
You guys disgust me. Calling a man who gave up info about US National Security a American Hero!! An American Hero doesn't do stuff that will destroy our national security. Also how stupid of you to call it a lie. There is facts that show that there could have been a soviet spy in the Israeli intelligence. His plea bargain was good, so they let him live which what he did was nothing short of treason.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 03:05:28 PM »
You guys disgust me. Calling a man who gave up info about US National Security a American Hero!! An American Hero doesn't do stuff that will destroy our national security. Also how stupid of you to call it a lie. There is facts that show that there could have been a soviet spy in the Israeli intelligence. His plea bargain was good, so they let him live which what he did was nothing short of treason.
He didn't give away american military information to my knowledge, he gave away information America collected about the Arab countries in the middle east and their soviet weapons.  Of course anyone who violates the law and gives away classified information must be punished but considering the circumstances he should have got 10 years maximum since it helped the world out in the long run and the information was to an ally and wasn't treason since it wasn't US military secrets but info about other enemy countries.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:08:44 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
Thompson is a lamer, he ended when he started and fizzled out.  He be lucky to attract flies at any of his speeches. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 03:34:12 PM »
learn before you speak, because you are obviously uneducated. Treason is defined as giving classified Information to an Enemy in a time of war. J. Pollard passed information to an ALLY, in PEACETIME. His crime was passing information to a peacefull ally, which carries a 2-4 year sentence. You are a disgrace, and you should go back to Hamas where you came from.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 07:23:45 PM »
I think it's time to ban Fagressi0n. Let him go back to Whorefront and seduce some little Swedish boys there.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 07:27:16 PM »
How can anyone Disagree with the Pardon of Jonathan Pollard and still be a member of the JTF Forum, that's one issue where there's no Room for Debate On!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »
I remember a debate with a reform "rabbi" I had about this subject:

I asked him if when he says prayers (who knows what they are...) for captured Israeli soldiers, if he also has in mind Jonathan Pollard.  And he said "No."  And I said, "Why - he is a fellow Jew being unjustly held, isn't he?".  And he said (something like) "No, I don't think so."  And I said, "How could you think that?".  And he said, "Well I know details of the case that you don't."  So I said, "And what are those details?".  And then he said something to the effect of "I can't tell you..."

::)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 07:55:44 PM »

I asked him if when he says prayers (who knows what they are...) for captured Israeli soldiers, if he also has in mind Jonathan Pollard.  And he said "No."  And I said, "Why - he is a fellow Jew being unjustly held, isn't he?".  And he said (something like) "No, I don't think so."  And I said, "How could you think that?".  And he said, "Well I know details of the case that you don't."  So I said, "And what are those details?".  And then he said something to the effect of "I can't tell you..."

Haha. Chaim would say, of course, that most "Reform" Jews aren't even halachically Jewish.  ;D ;)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »

Haha. Chaim would say, of course, that most "Reform" Jews aren't even halachically Jewish.  ;D ;)
That's not true.  Most of them still are - but many are not.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 07:56:47 AM »
Fred Thompson is a hick, who shouldn't even be running. He won't pardon Mr. Pollard? What a moron, and also the fact that there are actual idiots who clap after that statement. >:( The Republican Jewish Coalition should be ashamed of themselves for extending an invitation to this enemy of the Jewish People, Israel and all Americans!

Thompson was openly a member of the CFR. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 07:58:48 AM »
Fred Thompson's Campaign is dead lets just hope Huckabee would do the right thing

For Thompson to actually be close to being done, Huckabee has to defeat him in South Carolina.  Thompson is popular in many of the southern states so a defeat by Huckabee in South Carolina could prevent Thompson from sweeping southern states.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 08:05:11 AM »

We never said that he shouldn't have spent any time in jail.  For the crime he committed though, the typical penalty is only a few years. 

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/sentences.htm