Author Topic: Got my new rifle built (pictures)  (Read 24875 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Got my new rifle built (pictures)
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 02:38:07 PM »
Nice matress.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 02:51:44 PM »

Suggestion for a JTF road-trip/get together. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UtosDFNNP8  O0
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:53:59 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 02:55:15 PM »
Man, i wish i was in the united states!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
I wish i could own a gun :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Especially such beautiful REAL guns like machine guns.....sigh :'(

Beautiful guns btw!
You should get youself South African R2-5's  ;)

Boeregeneraal you're going to like this. Yeah, America is fun. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UtosDFNNP8  O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »
Nice matress.

That's not my matress lol, actually I don't have the gun right now, those pictures were taken by the gun builder. I will be getting that gun shipped back to me hopefully tomorrow. I had it built from a milsurplus kit and he cleaned it up. He just sent me pictures to show me how it looks so far.

I've got one of those comfy matresses that mold when you lay on it, extra comfy and easy to sleep on.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »
Why are Jews prohibited from going hunting? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 03:27:34 PM »

Suggestion for a JTF road-trip/get together. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UtosDFNNP8  O0

Oh yeah that's Knob Creek, that's in Kentucky. I am going there this year in April. That is one of the largest machine gun shoots in the country. The dealers have super low prices, a bunch of my friends from paltalk and I (from a gun room I run on paltalk) are meeting there. A bunch of our members met up there last year. I have some money saved as I intend to buy a few SKS's (grease them up with cosmoline and bury them for safe keeping) and I need to pick up a rockriver AR15. Not a fan of AR15's but it's a nice gun for at the shooting range.

I wouldn't mind shooting a few machine guns either, heck if anyone wants to meet up at knob creek let me know.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »

This explains why hunting is prohibited.

http://www.jewfaq.org/animals.htm

Hunting for survival (if you are starving and there is no other option) I believe is acceptable if your life is in danger.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 03:30:46 PM »

Not really prohibited from going hunting, Jews are prohibited from eating meat from the kill because it isn't kosher. A big part of what makes meat kosher is how the animal was killed. The act of hunting isn't prohibited I don't think, if a Jew goes hunting for a trophy he's not going to eat, or gives the meat to his gentile pal that he went hunting with I imagine that'd be okay.

Personally, I'm way to much of a city boy to see the fun in hunting, can't get my head around dealing with gutting the animal after killing it, I'd be throwing up being elbow deep in gore like that.  :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »

Not really prohibited from going hunting, Jews are prohibited from eating meat from the kill because it isn't kosher. A big part of what makes meat kosher is how the animal was killed. The act of hunting isn't prohibited I don't think, if a Jew goes hunting for a trophy he's not going to eat, or gives the meat to his gentile pal that he went hunting with I imagine that'd be okay.

Personally, I'm way to much of a city boy to see the fun in hunting, can't get my head around dealing with gutting the animal after killing it, I'd be throwing up being elbow deep in gore like that.  :::D

My grandpa took me hunting when I was younger in Wisconsin, i've dressed a deer, it really wasn't as disgusting as it looks. This was of course before I realized hunting wasn't kosher.

I know a few Jews who hunt but unfortunately most of the Jews I lived with when I lived in Chicago were very anti-gun. They never could understand the idea of owning a gun and that drove me nuts. I wish more Jews did own guns, I think there are a few Jews who own guns like a .38 revolver in their closet or maybe a .22 rifle for plinking but that's about it. I'm sure there are Jews who own AK47's and what not but it probably isn't very many. I've never seen a Jew at the shooting range, i've seen a muslim family shooting before though, the father had a HK91, I was drooling over it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:50:19 PM by Cohen »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 07:53:18 PM »
I wish i could own a gun :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Especially such beautiful REAL guns like machine guns.....sigh :'(

Beautiful guns btw!

Boeregeneraal you're going to like this. Yeah, America is fun. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UtosDFNNP8  O0
>:( :'( :'( :-\ Oh man, that looks sooo nice!!!! Tanks, machine guns the whole shebang. Man i love amerika!

You know, if had the misfortune of living only in anti-gun countries >:(
In south africa, Whites can't even own a little pea shooter, and yet, you have blacks running around with AK-47's.
And in asutralia, everyone is so scared of guns.

G-D willing one day...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »

Beautiful guns btw!

>:( :'( :'( :-\ Oh man, that looks sooo nice!!!! Tanks, machine guns the whole shebang. Man i love amerika!

You know, if had the misfortune of living only in anti-gun countries >:(
In south africa, Whites can't even own a little pea shooter, and yet, you have blacks running around with AK-47's.
And in asutralia, everyone is so scared of guns.

G-D willing one day...

I heard under apartheid, South Africa was a gun paradise if you were a white man. Shame how it's changed :(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »

Boeregeneraal when you get around to coming to America for a vacation we'll take you shooting.  O0

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2007, 10:27:07 PM »
I hope i'm not the only one armed to the teeth on the forums. We need more Jewish gun owners ;).

Armed to the teeth?

M1A (.308) National Match w/Leupold LR-T scope
Colt AR-15
Bushmaster AR-15
Chinese AK-47 clone
Bulgarian AK-47 clone
.22 Ruger 10/22
Mossberg 500 12ga shotgun
.45 M1911A Springfield
9mm Glock 17
.357 Taurus snub (I only shoot .38+P out of it though, .357 Mag hurts too much in this little gun!)
M-6 Scout (.22/.410 over/under survival gun)

...and a trunk full of magazines, pouches, holsters, etc.  And that doesn't include the crates of ammo ;-)

No, I'm not nuts.  I just like shooting guns.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2007, 10:27:58 PM »
Wow she's beautiful.
All I ever got to fire during service was the M-16 M2 riffle. I'm only familiar with the M16 magazine too. The day we were going to fire other weapons, I was sick :(
One day, I'd like to try others, that would be great.

Mills, I didn't know you were in the...Army?  Marines?
Army
I was in military intelligence :)

Sweet.  The more I learn about you, the more I am impressed!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 10:33:48 PM »
I hope i'm not the only one armed to the teeth on the forums. We need more Jewish gun owners ;).

Armed to the teeth?

Colt AR-15
Bushmaster AR-15
Chinese AK-47 clone
Bulgarian AK-47 clone
.22 Ruger 10/22
.45 M1911A Springfield
9mm Glock 17
.357 Taurus snub (I only shoot .38+P out of it though, .357 Mag hurts too much in this little gun!)

...and a trunk full of magazines, pouches, holsters, etc.  And that doesn't include the crates of ammo ;-)

Very nice, how do you like the bushmaster AR15? I was going to get a Rockriver AR15. I still need to purchase a Mossberg 590 shotgun, can't believe I don't own one yet. My dream gun is a Barrett .50 sniper rifle. Only $8,000

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 10:38:15 PM »

I want to get a Desert Eagle. Wanted one since seeing it in the movie The Matrix. (Agent Smith's gun)  8)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2007, 10:43:12 PM »

I want to get a Desert Eagle. Wanted one since seeing it in the movie The Matrix. (Agent Smith's gun)  8)

Overpriced paperweight if you ask me.

There's better choices for half the money.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 12:25:35 AM »

But it's the world's most powerful handgun, even more powerful than Dirty Harry's!  O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 12:51:40 AM »

But it's the world's most powerful handgun, even more powerful than Dirty Harry's!  O0

The  500 S&W MAGNUM REVOLVER  has more power ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 01:00:05 AM »

Really?  ???

Okay, I'll have to check it out.  :)

Hey, when Boeregeneraal eventually comes to the states for a vacation, lets all meet up and take him shooting.  O0

Joe Schmo

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 02:06:26 AM »

I shot one of those.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 02:19:53 AM »

Armed to the teeth?

Colt AR-15
Bushmaster AR-15
Chinese AK-47 clone
Bulgarian AK-47 clone
.22 Ruger 10/22
.45 M1911A Springfield
9mm Glock 17

Very nice, how do you like the bushmaster AR15? I was going to get a Rockriver AR15. I still need to purchase a Mossberg 590 shotgun, can't believe I don't own one yet. My dream gun is a Barrett .50 sniper rifle. Only $8,000

I prefer the Colt, only because it's an A3 so I can put all sorts of cool stuff on the rails.  The Bushy was made during the ban, so there's no flash suppressor on it...lame.  But otherwise it's a standard AR-15 clone.  Colt isn't making AR-15s any more and I haven't really followed that scene since the mid-90s, so I don't know what brand I'd recommend...Bushmaster is good, there may be better ones.

I like the Mossberg better than the Remington 870, though the later is more common.  I like the Mossberg's safety better, though some people say otherwise.  I have a nice Choate folding stock on it, and also a straight stock and a pistol-grip stock if I wanted to tuck it in my trenchcoat.  Well, OK, I don't even own a trenchcoat...

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 02:28:58 AM »

The problem with any of these guys is that you could never afford the ammo to shoot several thousand rounds to get comfortable with it.

Also, who cares about these gigantic rounds...a .45ACP round will stop a man dead in his tracks.  So will a .40S&W for all but the most extreme situations.  Either of those rounds is far more controllable than something like a .500 S&W.  Heck, I personally find a .357 Magnum is only usable in a big heavy 8" barrel revolver.

My carry gun is a five-shot .357 snub, from which I shoot .38 +P hollow point.  If I need more than five shots, I'm in way over my head.  If five shots of .38 +P doesn't stop someone, nothing will.  To be honest, I don't carry all that often - I can't carry at work, and I can't even park my car and leave the gun in it.  I don't carry at home.  So that leaves really only evening trips out, where I carry depending on what I'm doing.

The M1911 is, in my opinion, the finest handgun ever made and the .45ACP round is superb.  But for a lot of people, I'd recommend a Glock - simple to maintain, simple to use, and it avoids the "first shot is a hard pull, subsequent shots are easy" problem of double-action automatics.  I wouldn't want to trust my life to anything smaller than a 9mm (though lots of people carry .380s)...but I prefer the "big and slow" bullets instead of the "small and fast" rounds like 9mm.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2007, 02:34:51 AM »

Really?  ???

Okay, I'll have to check it out.  :)

Hey, when Boeregeneraal eventually comes to the states for a vacation, lets all meet up and take him shooting.  O0

I ain't stepping foot in New York, your free to meet me in Florida or Alabama or any other free state however ;)

The problem with any of these guys is that you could never afford the ammo to shoot several thousand rounds to get comfortable with it.

Also, who cares about these gigantic rounds...a .45ACP round will stop a man dead in his tracks.  So will a .40S&W for all but the most extreme situations.  Either of those rounds is far more controllable than something like a .500 S&W.  Heck, I personally find a .357 Magnum is only usable in a big heavy 8" barrel revolver.

My carry gun is a five-shot .357 snub, from which I shoot .38 +P hollow point.  If I need more than five shots, I'm in way over my head.  If five shots of .38 +P doesn't stop someone, nothing will.  To be honest, I don't carry all that often - I can't carry at work, and I can't even park my car and leave the gun in it.  I don't carry at home.  So that leaves really only evening trips out, where I carry depending on what I'm doing.

The M1911 is, in my opinion, the finest handgun ever made and the .45ACP round is superb.  But for a lot of people, I'd recommend a Glock - simple to maintain, simple to use, and it avoids the "first shot is a hard pull, subsequent shots are easy" problem of double-action automatics.  I wouldn't want to trust my life to anything smaller than a 9mm (though lots of people carry .380s)...but I prefer the "big and slow" bullets instead of the "small and fast" rounds like 9mm.

Yep I love the .45 ACP, my H&K USP is chambered in .45, I use Federal Hydrashok hollowpoints. It's my nightstand gun. I've considered a SIG P220 but the finish wears really easy on it, might send it out to Arizona Response Systems to get a new finish on it.

I just need a concealment gun.

I'm not a fan of the 9mm.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:38:16 AM by Cohen »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 04:04:11 AM »
I ain't stepping foot in New York, your free to meet me in Florida or Alabama or any other free state however

Well yeah, that's what I had in mind, Florida specifically, I have loads of friends in Tampa. Can't shoot in NYC anyway, it's the Soviet Socialist People's Republic of New York City, there's no Constitution or Second Ammendment here apparently.  ;D