Author Topic: Of the major candidates, I think JTF should support Giuliani.  (Read 5058 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Of the major candidates, I think JTF should support Giuliani.
« on: December 20, 2007, 02:52:08 AM »
Dear Chaim ben Pesach and all of my other brothers and sisters in Kahanism,

As you all know, I support Duncan Hunter and will certainly vote for him if he has not dropped out at the time of the California primary. If he has, though, I am giving very serious thought to casting my vote for Rudolph Giuliani. While he is a disgusting candidate, he disgusts me less than Mike Huckster, and his platform, at least that which we know and he has publicly acknowledged, is the most palatable of the major runners so far.

Fact--Giuliani is the only candidate who says he will free Jonathan Pollard. Whether he means that I do not know, but he's the only candidate supporting him at all.

Fact--Giuliani is the only candidate who vows he will not allow Iran to develop the bomb. Whether he can be trusted is again something I can't answer, but Huckster has pretty much totally ruled out attacking Iran or any other Nazi terrorist nation.

Fact--Giuliani is the only candidate whose personal record on crime isn't wholly bleeding-heart-liberal. Even his worst enemies will acknowledge he did a decent job of cleaning up NYC.

Fact--Giuliani is the only candidate who has personally demonstrated standing up to Islam in any way, shape or form. He steadfastly returned that mega-millions "aid" check Prince Alawaleed of Saudi Arabia offered in exchange for him saying that Israel has caused great suffering in the Middle East.

Fact--Giuliani is the only major candidate who can be trusted to keep America at all safe from terrorism and crime--Huckster believes Jesus wants us to free all al-Qaeda prisoners and completely end the war on terror

Criticisms (most of them valid)

1: Giuliani is an extreme leftist on the issue of immigration--true, but he is no worse than Huckster or any of the other GOP frontrunners

2: Giuliani favors continuing the suicidal "peace process" against Israel--true, but Huckster, earlier this year, said that the Fagestinians are victims who have lost their homes for no reason, and only now claims to be 100% pro-Israel

3: Giuliani has extreme left-wing views on homos, guns, and abortion--very true, and this utterly disgusts me and nauseates me to no end, and those are issues where Huckabee (on paper!) looks good, but Reagan and both Bushes claimed to be pro-life, and we all see how much they delivered on that issue

4: Giuliani overall is a sick, demented, left-wing whore--yes, but so are Thompson, Romney, and McCain, and whereas Giuliani is a secular, pragmatic leftist, Huckster is a leftist because his insane religious views guide him and he'll be fanatical about them

Bottom line: This is gonna make me want to vomit, but I just might be able to choose Giuliani over Huckster.

When push comes to shove, I am not quite sure that a hybrid of Bill Clinton and Jimmy-hat Farter is going to be better than a typical pseudo-Republican whore who has at least periodically shown flashes of backbone.

Chaimfan

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Of the major candidates, I think JTF should support Giuliani.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 03:06:25 AM »
Sorry I will be supporting Huckabee but my states primary is Feb 9th so It will be over by then. Huckabee is the only major canidate that was agaisnt land for peace at annapolis.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 05:27:17 AM »
Does Giuliani have much of a chance?

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 05:40:08 AM »
Forget Giuliani. He's anti-gun.

No matter how bad an administration you get you can always change them when you're free.

Lose your guns and you'll lose your freedom.

Guns is THE most important issue in ANY election.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 06:20:24 AM »
he's pro-abortion!   >:( who wants to support a self-hating human being running the country?  value life, not death..

HUCKABEE 2008!
All or nothing.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 08:02:29 AM »
Fact--Giuliani is the only candidate who has personally demonstrated standing up to Islam in any way, shape or form. He steadfastly returned that mega-millions "aid" check Prince Alawaleed of Saudi Arabia offered in exchange for him saying that Israel has caused great suffering in the Middle East.
Yeah he did that only after September 11th 2001. But what did he do about Islam in the eight years before that? There was the 1993 WTC bombing, murder of Rabbi Kahane, attacks on the Brooklyn Bridge, and numerous plots to bomb NYC subways and bridges before that. He did absolutely NOTHING and allowed Jihadists to operate in the Mosques and openly preach for Jihad. Giving back a check to a Saudi prince but allowing Mosques to call for Jihad in Brooklyn does not make him tough on terror. And I blame him for many of the deaths that occurred that day. He ran a corrupt administration that gave a no-bid contract to a company that produced radios for the FDNY that failed that day so they never heard the order to evacuate. He then LIED about it in front of congress and insulted those that died that day by claiming that the Firefighters disobeyed their orders to evacuate the buildings.

He also has no chance at winning. New York is the media capital of the country and most of those in the media here are already very familiar with him and have hated him for a long long time. They will fillet him.

The REAL Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
YT/CNN Debate: After his display of such cowardice when that Raghead Musslim woman ask him a question on 'How is the next president going to mend the relationship with the muslim community in America?' Giuliani answered by praising Islam as a wonderful religion and that there are only A FEW bad people who have hijacked a beautiful religion. THAT'S SICK !

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 01:15:18 PM »
hmmm.. I'm stuck between Giuliani and Huckabee, but Huckabee doesn't know much at all about foreign policy. ??? :-\

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »
Fact--Giuliani is the only candidate whose personal record on crime isn't wholly bleeding-heart-liberal. Even his worst enemies will acknowledge he did a decent job of cleaning up NYC.

Yeah by violating a lot of peoples constitutional rights, it was all for a safer society to disarm people though right?

That's pretty much why I won't vote for him.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »
hmmm.. I'm stuck between Giuliani and Huckabee, but Huckabee doesn't know much at all about foreign policy. ??? :-\

They are not ideal yes I agree but Huckabee is the lesser of the two evils
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
Reagan and the Bushes all ran on anti-abortion platforms. But you wouldn't have been able to tell from their conduct in office.  ::)

Huckster is a Jimmy Carter "Christian". He cares about all the oppressed peoples of the world (except Jews and Christians) above all other social issues. He may say he is pro-life, and perhaps he even means it, but his first priority will be to close Gitmo and end the war on terror.

As for guns, Bob Dole in 1996 and Dubya also claimed to be pro-Second Amendment at one time. Then, when they got their party nominations and ran in the general, they both conveniently decided they supported the so-called "assault weapons" ban. I don't see why any of you believe Huckster would do differently.

Is Huckster going to repeal FDR's abominable 1934 National Firearms Act that outlawed real assault weapons? I highly doubt it. Is he going to institute a national concealed carry system and override states with fascistic gun laws like California? He'd repeal NFA '34 before that.  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 08:08:44 PM »
C.F.  I agree with you fully.  I think Giuliani is the best shot on defeating Hillary.  Huckabee I don't think so.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 10:32:07 PM »
There really isn't any good candidate this time around.  Or last time around.  Or the time before that...

Eh, my vote completely does not count.  I will vote, of course, but it doesn't count.  Oregon is a very blue state.  Also, our primary isn't until June, by which the nominations will long have been decided.  In the primary election, if I had a 1,000 votes it wouldn't make a difference.

I don't care for our electoral system.  I would prefer a parliamentary democracy.

Here's an amusing fact...Oregon has a very liberal Democratic governor.  Out of the entire state, he carried only two counties...Multnomah (where Portland is) and Washington (where the Portland suburbs are).  Every other county voted overwhelmingly against him, but he won because that's all he needed.  He was on TV a year or so before the election and they gave him a pop quiz, asking him to locate five Eastern Oregon cities on a blank map.  He couldn't locate even one ;-)

I'm in Portland, and it's ridiculously liberal here...I think after San Fran, we are the most liberal city in the nation.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »
We are all stuck in the poop if you don't mind me saying with the collection of clowns we have.   And I think they are all evil.  Tancredo is gone Hunter will eventually step down and we are left with these frauds.  And I think in the bottom of my heart Huckabee is like the rest of the frauds.  Now I hope I am wrong about this, but I can't see him defeating Hillary.  The Clintons are snakes when it comes to this.  The Clinton machine will stop at nothing.  And we need the right counter on the Clinton machine.  If Huckabee gets the nomination and eventually wins the White house it may be a long shot, but if.  Then at least it defeats the KLINTON KRIME KLAN once and for all.   But we need to play our cards right here and smart.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 01:28:39 AM »
i will only vote for him because he will free
Jonathan Pollard.
That would be reason enough for me, if he really would do it.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 01:35:25 AM »
Reagan and the Bushes all ran on anti-abortion platforms. But you wouldn't have been able to tell from their conduct in office.  ::)

Huckster is a Jimmy Carter "Christian". He cares about all the oppressed peoples of the world (except Jews and Christians) above all other social issues. He may say he is pro-life, and perhaps he even means it, but his first priority will be to close Gitmo and end the war on terror.

As for guns, Bob Dole in 1996 and Dubya also claimed to be pro-Second Amendment at one time. Then, when they got their party nominations and ran in the general, they both conveniently decided they supported the so-called "assault weapons" ban. I don't see why any of you believe Huckster would do differently.

Is Huckster going to repeal FDR's abominable 1934 National Firearms Act that outlawed real assault weapons? I highly doubt it. Is he going to institute a national concealed carry system and override states with fascistic gun laws like California? He'd repeal NFA '34 before that.  ::)

CF you are quoting that Jew Hater Ann Coulter. Huckabee is no such Jimmy Carter. Carter hates Jews and Israel he is an Arab Lover. Huckabee is tough on terror and I truly believe that Huckabee believes that this is a Muslim war against the west. Giuliani says that Islam is beautiful religion that has been hijacked by a few radicals. My jaw was on the floor in disbelief that I was supporting someone with this view. I am no longer supporting Rudy I am for Huckster
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 01:55:49 AM »
Huckster wants to close Gitmo, end the "torture" of terror suspects, and free Muslim terrorists everywhere. I don't know where you get that he is tough on terror.

Huckster doesn't even want to free Jonathan Pollard. He hasn't even claimed he will. Only Giuliani has. (But I am sure Huckster would free every other scumbag in federal prisons.)

PS: I don't know that I agree that Ann Coulter is a Jew-hater. I think she is insensitive and has a big mouth, and might not specifically care about Jews, but I don't get the vibe that she is a true anti-Semite.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 02:08:01 AM »
I got turned off by Huckabee when I saw him make a fool of himself at one of the debates not long ago in which he was supporting all the illegals. He was saying how we can't hold their children responsible for their parents actions and thats why they deserve free healthcare. I would have a tough time voting for this man under any conditions. He is better than the shvartza muslim candidate or any of the dems though. We need to see what happens.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 02:12:40 AM »
I don't know that I agree that Ann Coulter is a Jew-hater. I think she is insensitive and has a big mouth, and might not specifically care about Jews, but I don't get the vibe that she is a true anti-Semite.

I agree she is not a true anti Semite but after claiming that Christians are perfected Jews I would have to say she is no real friend of the Jews. You cant recover from that real easy. It would be like Michael Richards AKA Kramer from Seinfeld saying that he is a Friend of the Black Community
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 02:15:55 AM »
I think Ann Coulter is not an anti semite simply because of her views on islam. When is the last time you heard an anti semite refer to the muslims as towelheads and cameljockeys. I think that speaks for itself. Its not uncommon for the adl to get excited when conservatives say things like that. The muzzies kill jews left and right but the adl supports that.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 02:20:37 AM »
Huckster wants to close Gitmo, end the "torture" of terror suspects, and free Muslim terrorists everywhere. I don't know where you get that he is tough on terror.

Huckster doesn't even want to free Jonathan Pollard. He hasn't even claimed he will. Only Giuliani has. (But I am sure Huckster would free every other scumbag in federal prisons.)
I'm against Huckabee wanting to close Gitmo and if enough conservatives stand up and oppose him on it he will probably back down. But he does not want to free any jihadists you are making that up. He said he wants to detain them elsewhere in the United States. His reasoning for wanting to close Gitmo is because he thinks that it has become counter-productive, that it is now a cause of the left in Europe used as an excuse to oppose the United States and the war against the Jihadists and some governments are now reluctant to cooperate with us against and turn over people in the war against the Jihadists because of it.

What gives you the idea that Giuliani is tough on terror? He allowed Muslims to raise money and openly call for Jihad in their mosques right in the middle of Queens and Brooklyn...to me that's much much worse.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:22:13 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 02:45:18 AM »
Johnathon Pollard won't be released. Rudy only said that to get Jewish Votes and it looks like it has worked he is leading amoung Jewish voters.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 03:55:37 AM »
Johnathon Pollard won't be released. Rudy only said that to get Jewish Votes and it looks like it has worked he is leading amoung Jewish voters.

Why are you so sure he won't do it?

Maybe during the second term he might do it.

I think Rudy has a chance. It's too early to predict who will win. They are all so close. If Rudy begins a vicious campaign then he may win.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 09:05:34 AM »
It is kind of funny reading all of these campaigns and listening to speeches. Who knows if these politicians will fulfill their promises?

They could possibly change their motives. Succeed better then expected or go in the entirely opposite direction.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 09:11:18 AM »
It is kind of funny reading all of these campaigns and listening to speeches. Who knows if these politicians will fulfill their promises?

They could possibly change their motives. Succeed better then expected or go in the entirely opposite direction.
  Sarah YOU GET THE U.S. STATIONS AND WATCH THE BORING DEBATES
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03