Author Topic: We are getting at least 1000 new views a day on liveleak  (Read 1188 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
We are getting at least 1000 new views a day on liveleak
« on: December 20, 2007, 06:56:22 AM »
By my calculation, when I look at the various accounts of our members, I see at least 1000 new views a day, baruch HaShem.

Even my account, which liveleak was blocking from uploading videos, now has a video with over 460 views:

Kiwi

Re: We are getting at least 1000 new views a day on liveleak
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 07:13:09 AM »
Yes its a good site, it always does well.

Congrats on the views  O0

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 11:08:57 AM »
Liveleak is great. The one thing you need to be careful with is uploading videos that are already on there. That may have been why they were rejecting your other videos. I may have them up there already or another JTFer might. We need a little coordination on liveleak. I know as soon as you post new videos here I will post one of the 4 on liveleak. I have been putting at least 2 videos on liveleak every week for a few weeks.  Each one does well. I encourage everyone to join liveleak and upload and comment on videos

http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew

By my calculation, when I look at the various accounts of our members, I see at least 1000 new views a day, baruch HaShem.

Even my account, which liveleak was blocking from uploading videos, now has a video with over 460 views:

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 12:52:13 PM »
Liveleak is great. The one thing you need to be careful with is uploading videos that are already on there. That may have been why they were rejecting your other videos. I may have them up there already or another JTFer might. We need a little coordination on liveleak. I know as soon as you post new videos here I will post one of the 4 on liveleak. I have been putting at least 2 videos on liveleak every week for a few weeks.  Each one does well. I encourage everyone to join liveleak and upload and comment on videos

http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew

Thank you, Baltimore for all your videos and uploading O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 01:50:52 PM »
We are not allowed to post in the "YOUR SAY" section of Liveleak because all of us (not Chaim though) did not make the videos and they were not made for liveleak. If Chaim made one specifically for liveleak and posted in on liveleak he could post it on the "YOUR SAY" section and we would get many more views.