Author Topic: Mike Huckabee is the best candidate on Israel  (Read 4352 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Mike Huckabee is the best candidate on Israel
« on: December 20, 2007, 07:19:01 PM »

Just posted this to Liveleak
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 09:12:57 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mike Huckabee is the best canidate on Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »
Have you never read the link where I have proven that a year ago, he was going around saying "the Palis have been removed from their homes for no reason"?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »
Have you never read the link where I have proven that a year ago, he was going around saying "the Palis have been removed from their homes for no reason"?

I missed that C.F.  Please re-post if you can.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:02:07 PM »
Huckabee on Foreign Policy, January 2007

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mike_Huckabee_Foreign_Policy.htm

Quote from: Mike Huckster
But Fagestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home.

I don't care if Huckster visited Israel nine times. Rachel Corrie visited Israel many times too.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 08:05:30 PM by C.F. »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »
C.F. I think you and I are the minority on this Huckabee bandwagon here.  I do not trust him. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »
Thanks. I just know he's another Jimmy Carter.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 08:51:36 PM »
Thanks for putting that up again, C.F.

I don't trust Huckabee either. Then again, I don't trust any politicians.

Interesting that you say you're certain he's another Jimmy Farter.

Ann Coulter has been quoted as saying the exact same thing.

I'll tell you something else about Huckabee from a Jewish perspective that I don't like. He talks about Jesus too much.

Yeah, I know alot of the Christians here might not understand this or agree with it, but Huckabee talks about Jesus as if it's a given that everyone should believe in Christ, and as a Jew that pisses me off.

Huckabee's stance that Israel shouldn't surrender land to mooozies is admirable, and I could support the man on that basis alone. But as you point out in another thread, there's reasons not to trust him on this, and you're considering Guiliani, warts and all, because he has demonstrated a toughness in dealing with moooozies.

I share alot of your thoughts and sentiments on this.

I've said before that I think Guiliani will emerge as the Republican candidate and that JTF will ultimately endorse him. I haven't changed my mind on that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
I see people are foolish to say if Rudy is nominated they won't go vote, and I think they are insane cause that will give Hillary the White house with a gift wrapping and bow.  And that will be the biggest disaster anyone can ever have, the ultimate nightmare.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 09:12:39 PM »
                                                                                                                        בס''ד

I can't get a picture on your video, jtfrudy. If others have the same problem, it means liveleak has blocked your video. I hope not, but they do block some of our videos.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Mike Huckabee is the best candidate on Israel
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »
I'm going to do some videos tonight on the presidential race, G-d willing.

I'm sorry that I have to bring bad news to our Giuliani supporters on this forum, but in my opinion, Giuliani has virtually no chance of winning the Republican nomination. I don't care what the polls show. I think Giuliani's campaign will collapse because early primary and caucus voters are not going to support someone who is pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, pro-amnesty, anti-gun, and who ran for mayor of New York as the candidate of the now defunct Liberal party. Giuliani was on the ballot as the Liberal party nominee for mayor all three times that he ran. (In New York, you can appear on the ballot as the nominee of more than one party. Giuliani was the nominee of both the Republican and the Liberal parties.) Not to mention that Giuliani endorsed the extreme leftwing Democrat Mario Cuomo for governor in 1994, and campaigned all over New York with Cuomo. But in the end, it won't matter. I predict that Giuliani's campaign will collapse.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »
Interesting prediction, Chaim, but one that I disagree with.

Guiliani has the name recognition and war chest to survive less than spectacular results in the early primaries.

The race for the Republican nomination should be viewed as a marathon and not a 100 yard dash.

Guiliani, like all the candidates, certainly has his warts but he also has other positives working in his favor. Primarily, he's a very good debater and has a proven track record of cleaning up NYC.

The core of the Republican party certainly will not like his stance on abortion, homos, guns etc. but they also realize they need to nominate a candidate that can WIN. The pragmatists of the party should realize that while they're not happy with many of Rudy's positions, many of these issues are in fact, red herrings. After all the bluster is done, most Republicans instinctively know that no candidate is going to overturn Roe vs. Wade, take away people's guns, or get rid of multiculturalism and the acceptance of homos and gay rights. It's something they're going to have to live with if they want a candidate that can WIN.

On top of that, I think you're underestimating the amount of Republicans that are 'centrist' on social issues, but at the same time desire a candidate that is seemingly tough on foreign policy and taxes.

Only time will tell.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 10:31:23 PM »
I just hope this doesn't end up biting us all in the rear at the end.  If Huckabee is nominated I will support him but I still find something odd that the media is jumping on this bandwagon.  Especially with a Republican. 

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 10:44:12 PM »
Giuliani is NOT responsible for cleaning up New York City William Bratton is. Do you really think Rudy was the one to develope COMSTAT, thought of merging the City's three police departments, restructuring the NYPD and implementing the "Broken Windows" theorgy of crime reduction?!?! Come on get real...and how did Giuliani reward the best Police Commisoner in the history of the NYPD?? He chased him out of the city because he is an ego maniac that did not want to share credit with any one else!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:55:09 PM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
Prior to Rudy, Dinkens was at the jungle beast in charge that left the city reeling in chaos, crime, riots, murder.  So give credit where its due.  A city of 8 million I think Rudy did a pretty good job.  I am not a big time rah rah for Rudy, in fact there are a lot of issues I do not agree with with him.   But in the further future he may be the only one the Reps have on defeating Hillary.  Not Romney not anyone else.  Rudy may be terrible but the aftermath is to make sure Hillary loses, this country can not afford another Clinton with the Islamic maniacs breathing down our necks.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 11:12:20 PM »
Yes the city was horrible under Dinkens but why give Rudy credit for Bratton's ideas? It was the programs that Bratton developed that ultimately caused the drop in crime, Rudy had little to do with it besides being there to raise his hand to take all the credit. He then replaces him with two unqualified yes men one of whom had mafia connections and almost made it to secretary for homeland security because of him which would have put all of America in danger.

Rudy will not beat Hillary. New York is the media center of America; those in power are already very familiar with him from living here and have hated him for years and they are just waiting for him to get the nomination so they can tear him to shreds.

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 12:48:19 AM »
MasterWolf1 wrote, "I still find something odd that the media is jumping on the bandwagon. Especially with a Republican."

In my opinion that is a MYTH. The liberal media HATE Mike Huckabee because he is a bonafide Christian and they know he is the only candidate who can actually beat Hillary Clinton. Huckabee has Evangelical support and the left know when the Evangelicals set their minds to backing someone they can change elections. This idea that the "media is backing Huckabee" comes from the right's pundits. They are spreading this rumour to throw off Republican voters to not support the Huckster. They don't like Huckabee either. Unbelievable, but true. Regular folks do like him though... and that's why Huck's doing so well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 01:52:46 AM »
Chaim, I know we will agree to differ, but you WOULD support Rudy if he does get the nomination, right?

Frankly, if Rudy will truly free Jonathan Pollard, that by itself would be reason for me to vote for him.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 04:25:37 AM »
I believe Chaim is on record as having stated JTF will support the Republican candidate. Unless of course that candidate is the pro-Hezballah, pro-Iranian, anti-Israel, anti-American, Nazi scumbag Ron Paulistinian. Come to think of it, I'd have a hard time envisioning JTF supporting McCain, but even he is preferable to the Black Mooozie or the Suha Arafart kissing, lesbian beast from Arkansas.

Freeing Jonathan Pollard is a good reason to vote for a candidate. Is anyone aware of Huckabee's stance on freeing Jonathan ?

Finally, one can argue that Bratton, not Guiliani, was responsible for cleaning up NYC, but at the end of the day it's pointless because virtually no one knows who Bratton is, and like it or not the cleanup occurred during Guiliani's administration and Rudy gets the credit.

It also should be pointed out that it was Guiliani, not Bratton, that threw the AIDS ridden, moooozie nazi pig Arafag out of Lincoln Center at a time when the arch-terrorist Arab scumbag was spending more time in White House bedrooms than Monica Lewinsky was. If you remember, Guiliani was severely criticized by the mass media, Washington, the Hate Department, the UN, et al for tossing that Arab swine, but he stood tall. That says something about the man.

As far as the media waiting to tear Guiliani up, that's going to apply to ANY Republican candidate. There's no doubt the media will be supporting the Dhimmirat, regardless of who the Republicans nominate.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 04:57:46 AM »
Huckabee 2008.
All or nothing.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 05:35:11 AM »
Chaim, I know we will agree to differ, but you WOULD support Rudy if he does get the nomination, right?

Frankly, if Rudy will truly free Jonathan Pollard, that by itself would be reason for me to vote for him.

Yes, we would support Giuliani if he got the nomination.

As far as Romney or McCain, that would be a nightmare. I pray that the Good L-rd spares us from having to make a decision like that.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 01:11:34 PM »
                                                                                                                        בס''ד

I can't get a picture on your video, jtfrudy. If others have the same problem, it means liveleak has blocked your video. I hope not, but they do block some of our videos.

Chaim I have the same problem just let it run for about a minute and the picture will come up.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 01:13:27 PM »
Interesting prediction, Chaim, but one that I disagree with.

Guiliani has the name recognition and war chest to survive less than spectacular results in the early primaries.

The race for the Republican nomination should be viewed as a marathon and not a 100 yard dash.

Guiliani, like all the candidates, certainly has his warts but he also has other positives working in his favor. Primarily, he's a very good debater and has a proven track record of cleaning up NYC.

The core of the Republican party certainly will not like his stance on abortion, homos, guns etc. but they also realize they need to nominate a candidate that can WIN. The pragmatists of the party should realize that while they're not happy with many of Rudy's positions, many of these issues are in fact, red herrings. After all the bluster is done, most Republicans instinctively know that no candidate is going to overturn Roe vs. Wade, take away people's guns, or get rid of multiculturalism and the acceptance of homos and gay rights. It's something they're going to have to live with if they want a candidate that can WIN.

On top of that, I think you're underestimating the amount of Republicans that are 'centrist' on social issues, but at the same time desire a candidate that is seemingly tough on foreign policy and taxes.

Only time will tell.

No one has ever lost the first 3 primary states Iowa, NH, and SC and won the nomination it looks like Rudy will loose all three
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh