Author Topic: Of the major candidates, I think JTF should support Giuliani.  (Read 5036 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Of the major candidates, I think JTF should support Giuliani.
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 09:29:37 AM »
It is kind of funny reading all of these campaigns and listening to speeches. Who knows if these politicians will fulfill their promises?

They could possibly change their motives. Succeed better then expected or go in the entirely opposite direction.
  Sarah YOU GET THE U.S. STATIONS AND WATCH THE BORING DEBATES

No! :)

Though theres always stuff in the newspapers here.

Obama is the only candidate that gets on the news here on the TV. Well, i've only seen him.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
C.F.  I agree with you fully.  I think Giuliani is the best shot on defeating Hillary.  Huckabee I don't think so.

Hunter is the best candidate to defeat Hillary but not enough conservatives are capable of seeing through the media that ignores him.  Neither Tim Russert nor Chris Wallace will invite Hunter on either of their Sunday Morning shows. 

Hunter is the only candidate in the GOP who can unite conservatives on important issues as well as appeal to others on issues such as not having irresponsible free trade deals, stopping the increases in outsourcing, etc. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »
HE'S BLACK ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 09:33:52 AM »
C.F.  I agree with you fully.  I think Giuliani is the best shot on defeating Hillary.  Huckabee I don't think so.

Hunter is the best candidate to defeat Hillary but not enough conservatives are capable of seeing through the media that ignores him.  Neither Tim Russert nor Chris Wallace will invite Hunter on either of their Sunday Morning shows. 

Hunter is the only candidate in the GOP who can unite conservatives on important issues as well as appeal to others on issues such as not having irresponsible free trade deals, stopping the increases in outsourcing, etc. 
THATS TRUE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 09:53:08 AM »
I got turned off by Huckabee when I saw him make a fool of himself at one of the debates not long ago in which he was supporting all the illegals. He was saying how we can't hold their children responsible for their parents actions and thats why they deserve free healthcare. I would have a tough time voting for this man under any conditions. He is better than the shvartza muslim candidate or any of the dems though. We need to see what happens.

And thus, Huckabee refuses to (or is unable to) understand that as long as they that attitude, more of them will keep coming illegally and having "anchor babies", because he won't take action that would force them to leave and to take their children with them.