Author Topic: Will Tancredo Supporters Vote Romney??? I Don't Think So  (Read 2220 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Will Tancredo Supporters Vote Romney??? I Don't Think So
« on: December 21, 2007, 01:56:20 AM »
Mitt Romney has flip flopped on just about every position he was pro abortion until 2002. He suddenly became pro gun just in time to run for President. Planned??? He said that he would be to the left of Teddy Kennedy on gay rights.

Supporters of Tom Tancredo will flock to Mike Huckabee. Huckabee is as conservative as they get that actually has a chance of winning.

Now why he made this move is beyond me. But one thing I know for sure is that real conservatives who supported Tancredo won't be fooled this easily
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Will Tancredo Supporters Vote Romney??? I Don't Think So
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 02:00:43 AM »
I don't know what the hell Tancredo was thinking with this endorsement, but I still feel bad for him. Personally I think his supporters should flock to Hunter. Huckabee is just as bad as Romney.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 02:13:41 AM »
Tancredo said it was because of an hour long conversation he had with Romney before his announcement- who knows what was said or what Romney promised him. He said that he thought that Romney had the best shot of beating the democrats in  the election and that had a lot to do with his decision. I also think Tancredo may be  jealous towards Huckabee for being the one that emerged as the true conservative in the race.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 02:14:17 AM »
They may very well go to Hunter but Hunter will be out of the race very soon too so it would be almost pointless.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 03:54:58 AM »
I don't know what the hell Tancredo was thinking with this endorsement, but I still feel bad for him. Personally I think his supporters should flock to Hunter. Huckabee is just as bad as Romney.

I agree.  I was just about to post something similar in another thread.  Neither Giuliani, Thompson nor McCain are doing that great in Iowa and if Tancredo endorsed Hunter, I think his supporters would have supported Hunter which would then have given Hunter a chance of finishing ahead of those three candidates in Iowa, which would then have forced the media to have mentioned his name more.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
I agree.  I was just about to post something similar in another thread.  Neither Giuliani, Thompson nor McCain are doing that great in Iowa and if Tancredo endorsed Hunter, I think his supporters would have supported Hunter which would then have given Hunter a chance of finishing ahead of those three candidates in Iowa, which would then have forced the media to have mentioned his name more.

That's true the Media intionally ignores Hunter. The only time they mentioned Tancrado was when he said he would bomb Mecca.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh