Author Topic: Muslims get paid to rape people  (Read 2221 times)

Boeregeneraal

Muslims get paid to rape people
« on: December 23, 2007, 07:14:25 PM »
Shalom all

Look at what these filth wrote on my Video on the History of Islam.

Forster:
yo u r already goin to hell but plzzz dont ruin others life after dis life. however, u can still save ur self. and you waht i m talkin about. plzzzzzzzz think about it. islam is the best religion in the world.

janolifant: (14 hours ago)
 Show Hide Marked as spam Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam rofl...yeah, if you consider killing civilians, beheading women, raping non-muslims etc etc etc etc..they hell yeah, Islam is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

forster001: (6 hours ago)
 Show Hide Marked as spam 0     Reply | Remove | Block User | Spam listen bro. ppl who do all that dirty stuff with women and other civilians are not even human. they do all that so they can get paid. basically its like a job, and we all know that human would any thing for money , but unfortunately, those ppl claim to be muslim, so parties who pay them have reason to attack innocent muslim who dont even look at women when they talk. i ll be glad to help you understand the real peaceful islam.

Janolifant:
      Oh ok. So i guess muhammed was also a whore then. Raping non-muslims, Jews and Christians. Marrieng a 6 year old girl! Raping a 9 year old girl. Very Peacefull religion i should comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3wo0rOLNKM#vPKxDu3IffU

Boeregeneraal

Re: Muslims get paid to rape people
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
i will kill all them for free
lol yes!