Author Topic: Merry Christmas To The Christians  (Read 8592 times)

Kiwi

Merry Christmas To The Christians
« on: December 23, 2007, 07:21:36 PM »
Currently its the day before Christmas here in the South.

And I wanted to wish the Christians of this forum a safe and happy holiday.

~MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY~

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:18:30 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Merry Christmas To The Christians
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »
You know? I notice more people say Happy Holidays..

But that annoys me even more...because Hanukah is finished and it just tells me they are too ignorant to realize that our Holiday already passed..and annoys me an extra amount since they are too afraid to say Merry Christmas because it could offend me potentially...which it can't.

Perhaps I want to kick them square in the nuts.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »

But that annoys me even more...because Hanukah is finished and it just tells me they are too ignorant to realize that our Holiday already passed..and annoys me an extra amount since they are too afraid to say Merry Christmas because it could offend me potentially...which it can't.

:::D

:::D :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
It never worries me one bit, I have over 50 christmas cards given to me  :::D

I enjoy my friends being happy, I cook for them they eat, enjoy and laugh.

I think the spirit of the day is far more important than anything.

And Doc Happy Hanukah  ^-^

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 07:31:20 PM »
Merry Christmas to everybody here at jtf.Do jews celebrate christmas?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 07:32:31 PM »

O0

I say Merry Christmas, though I've offended some people in the past
and sometimes say Happy Holidays ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »
No its a Christian Holiday.

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 07:35:12 PM »

O0

You can't please everyone.

:::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »

And I wanted to wish the Gentiles of this forum a safe and happy holiday.

First of all the day before Christmas (as any other date) begins according to the hour, and if you are more towards the East, not to the South. Here in argentina is still 23th even in the Southern provinces. It does not depend on latitude.
But it annoys me when someone pretends to know or assumes what religion a Gentile has. Not all Gentiles are Christians, many are Hindues, Budhist, Noahides...... And even more,  not all Christians celebrate Christamas on Dec 25th. Some clebrate it on other dates, and other don't celebrate it (J witness reject Christmas).
Woild you like me, if I wished ALL ISRAELITES a Happy Yom Taabah (Samaritan Korban Pesach Day) and Happy pilgrimage to Gerizim in April/May??? Surely not!!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 07:49:12 PM »
Merry Christmas to all of our Christian friends here, to you and your family.  Bless you all.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 08:16:05 PM »

I hate when they say "Happy Holiday" or speak of a "holiday season" or "the holidays". They should just call it Christmas. They even say "holiday tree". What other December holiday has a tree other than Christmas. And I'm just as offended if some would tell me "Merry Christmas" as if they would tell me "Happy Holiday". "Happy Holiday" is offensive because they are trying to compare Hanukkah with Gentile holidays that are not related to Hanukkah at all. Why don't tell tell Jews "Happy Holiday" for other holidays? Why did they make Hanukkah the most important holiday? Not only that but if they knew what Hanukkah stood for, they would be horrified. The story of Hanukkah is against "multiculturalism" and assimilation. It is so ironic that every Hanukkah time, we relive the story of The Maccabees against The Hellenists in the form of the present day Hellenists trying to Hellenize Hanukkah. All the self-hating Jews who like Hanukkah because they think it's like Christmas were the same Jews that The Maccabees would have killed back then. 

The worst of all when people specially sick leftist filth say "Winter Holiday" or "Winter Tree"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »

I hate when they say "Happy Holiday" or speak of a "holiday season" or "the holidays". They should just call it Christmas. They even say "holiday tree". What other December holiday has a tree other than Christmas. And I'm just as offended if some would tell me "Merry Christmas" as if they would tell me "Happy Holiday". "Happy Holiday" is offensive because they are trying to compare Hanukkah with Gentile holidays that are not related to Hanukkah at all. Why don't tell tell Jews "Happy Holiday" for other holidays? Why did they make Hanukkah the most important holiday? Not only that but if they knew what Hanukkah stood for, they would be horrified. The story of Hanukkah is against "multiculturalism" and assimilation. It is so ironic that every Hanukkah time, we relive the story of The Maccabees against The Hellenists in the form of the present day Hellenists trying to Hellenize Hanukkah. All the self-hating Jews who like Hanukkah because they think it's like Christmas were the same Jews that The Maccabees would have killed back then. 

Hanukah is against Paganism and assimilation of JEWS. Not against multiculturalism among Goyim outside Israel.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 08:29:43 PM »

First of all the day before Christmas (as any other date) begins according to the hour, and if you are more towards the East, not to the South. Here in argentina is still 23th even in the Southern provinces. It does not depend on latitude.
But it annoys me when someone pretends to know or assumes what religion a Gentile has. Not all Gentiles are Christians, many are Hindues, Budhist, Noahides...... And even more,  not all Christians celebrate Christamas on Dec 25th. Some clebrate it on other dates, and other don't celebrate it (J witness reject Christmas).
Woild you like me, if I wished ALL ISRAELITES a Happy Yom Taabah (Samaritan Korban Pesach Day) and Happy pilgrimage to Gerizim in April/May??? Surely not!!!!!

And a big HUG AND  KISS for you Raul MERRY CHRISTMAS!

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »

O0

I get offended if i get a fruitcake......man that is HORRIBLE stuff :D

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 08:33:30 PM »

I changed it to say it's only for The Christians.

Oh Yacov you are sooooo PC  ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
I get bashed for not being kind and thoughtful to the non JEWS of this forum and when I do I get crap for it.

Last time I even think of them  on their holiday  >:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 08:43:23 PM »
I get bashed for not being kind and thoughtful to the non JEWS of this forum and when I do I get crap for it.

Last time I even think of them  on their holiday  >:(

Well I dont know if i can be called a christian, but I appreciate the Merry Christmas :)

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 08:45:11 PM »
Thats why I put Gentiles, because a lot on non Christians do Christmas.

Kelly have a wonderful day with your son.  :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »
Well I am Catholic, I guess it is a branch of Christianity but we celebrate Christmas in my home.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 08:54:18 PM »
Well I am Catholic, I guess it is a branch of Christianity but we celebrate Christmas in my home.

What do you mean you guess you are Christain  :-\

There is currently 128 forms of Christian belief. Oh well  ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 08:57:30 PM »
Easy tiger, lol I mean that we always hear " Christians and Catholics" as a seprate thing, it has a sarcastic tone to it.

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 08:59:32 PM »
Easy tiger, lol I mean that we always hear " Christians and Catholics" as a seprate thing, it has a sarcastic tone to it.

Grrrrrrrrr  :::D :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »

Grrrrrrrrr  :::D :::D

Your cat's eyes look rather festive for the season with the green and red.  :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 09:06:41 PM »

But it annoys me when someone pretends to know or assumes what religion a Gentile has. Not all Gentiles are Christians, many are Hindues, Budhist, Noahides...... And even more,  not all Christians celebrate Christamas on Dec 25th. Some clebrate it on other dates, and other don't celebrate it (J witness reject Christmas).

And a big HUG AND  KISS for you Raul MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You just want to annoy me, well, HAPPY AID AL-ADDA FOR YOU, and a HAPPY PILGRIMAGE TO MECA a bit late, excuse me!!!!!

ftf

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 09:50:01 PM »
To all of the Christians here, Happy Christmas, let us remember G-d's great love for us.

Aside, I get very annoyed when people keep talking about taking offence (pronounced a-fence), soon there won't be any fences left and all the livestock will escape.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:58:57 PM by ftf »