Author Topic: a cab ride from hell!  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
a cab ride from hell!
« on: December 26, 2007, 08:15:19 AM »
Do i have a story to tell you guys!

On monday, me and my friend hired a car service to take us to JFK...So they guy gets to my apt and we come downstairs.  It is a pakistani go with his thick pakistani accent.  I greet him, "HOw are you?"...and he says "Ahemdelah!"  the arabic way of saying, "Thank Gd"...me and my friend look at each other roll our eyes up.  So the cab driver says, "So where are you from?" And to not blow our cover of showing we are jewish, we say, Iran.  "Ah knew it brother...I came back from prayer etc etc etc yabbadabbdoo."  And then starts talking about the muslim prayers at midnight this and that..."oh do you know waht a shahadababadoo is?" And I was like, "umm know." and then he says, "hahaha you know all of the Muslim prayers...I have lots of jobs you know..." and my friend yells out, "do you do blow jobs too?"  I nudged him...then farted...we both laughed.

And this muzzie keeps giong on how he watches QTV all day long (Qoran TV) and how it should be on every channel every where in the US..and then talks about the Mohammed and how great he was, and I swear I Thought he said "Piss be upon him"...but you never know..and he claimed that peopel that didn't believe in Gd would never get into heaven...and those who didnt' believe in Mohammed coudlnt' get into heaven and that Muslims will get in and some Christians..then i said, "What about jews"  and of course he was Being PC so he said, "A few can also get in"  and then I asked him about JIhand and he said, "well, if my friend keep disagreeing with me about Gd, then yes, we do JIhad."

So...no surprise here...

the problem was itwas 5AM, we were exhausted..we wanted to sleep until we got the air port and the last thing i wanted to hear was Islam...and i swear I would have wanted to stranger the Mo-fo..or say, "Ha! I'm a Jew, you bastard...go to you hell and die!"  but with this jihadist, you never know if he woudl have crashed the cab and killed two good Jews, Gd forbid...just bit my lip.

That stupid idiot...He even thinks righteous Hindus will never get into heaven...I hope someone kicks him square in the nuts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: a cab ride from hell!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 08:37:09 AM »
Was the cab farshtunken?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
Sounds like the cabbies we have here, but we have a law in Vic that they are not allowed to speak about religion or politics  ^-^

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
I hope someone kicks him square in the nuts!

Good luck finding those on a muslim male....unless he has a woman or child to hide behind

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 08:07:06 AM »
Flew puerto rico and coming back today...

BUt i know what I"ll do next time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 09:14:08 AM »
they can help you, no more stinkin PAKIs

http://www.nylimocoach.com/