Author Topic: An article from the New York Post  (Read 1893 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
An article from the New York Post
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12262007/news/worldnews/jews_in_a_great_escape_299765.htm

Here is an article about our evangelical allies helping Jews escape from Iran to go to Israel. Too bad most Jewish organizations prefer to dedicate their efforts to Darfur instead.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: An article from the New York Post
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:56:36 PM »

I never thought I'd see the day, when American Evangelical Christians are better for Jews, and for Israel, than American Jews are.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 01:14:02 PM »
good for them, i'm glad they escaped that hell hole.

any idea what the undisclosed third country that they came to israel through might be??? i think it may be turkey. for a muslim country they have a decent relationship with israel, not so good relations with iran, and given their recent attacks on kurds in northern iraq this might be a way of gaining israeli diplomatic support for attacks the the US is not very supportive of.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 01:23:32 PM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1131043721479&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

the JP wrote about ppl. going back to Tehran

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1131043721479&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

the JP wrote about ppl. going back to Tehran

Read the article, seems to be a case of culture shock. He should have gave Israel more of a chance, maybe looked at another city.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 01:53:03 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12262007/news/worldnews/jews_in_a_great_escape_299765.htm

Here is an article about our evangelical allies helping Jews escape from Iran to go to Israel. Too bad most Jewish organizations prefer to dedicate their efforts to Darfur instead.

American Jews are their own worst enemies. I swear I was just on Frumster, just looking at the good areas with loads of profiles and I read 1 and she started off as saying she's American instead of saying she's Jewish. It's great to mention your nationality and everything, but It's a religious site. That to me is really disgusting to put nationality in front of religion.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 04:32:21 PM »
As a Catholic myself, I really can not understand how is it American Jews are ashamed and forgot how great their heritage is.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 08:07:20 PM »
As a Catholic myself, I really can not understand how is it American Jews are ashamed and forgot how great their heritage is.

Unfortunately Master, American Liberal (keep that word in mind please, and no offense if I forgot the word before) Jews, are becoming literally like schvugs. My point is that they are as detached from Judaism and Israel as the schvugs are from Africa. Scary stuff! Does that illustrate the point a little, Master? Hopefully. :)

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »
The Iranian Jews are brain washed, they feel this link to Iran over 2500 years they call it home. Many will not move, many are allies to the mullah.

The Muzzies built a center for them in Tehran, they are fooled by the Iranians. They sell their souls.

They refuse to see the death around them, their attitude is the people hung are gentiles and thats it.

Years ago the oppisite was happening, and Mullah were bring hung. The Jews see this only as a phrase.

:-\
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 08:16:45 PM by Skippy »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 12:22:18 AM »
   I know a girl who takes pride in being Persian. The man she had to marry had to be Jewish, Persian and a doctor. She ended up marrying her cousin with the same last name.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
Theres Persian's and theres scum. I know many as well. And theres a complete difference in them.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 02:29:35 AM »
Theres Persian's and theres scum. I know many as well. And theres a complete difference in them.

yup Skippy it just depends. ;) :)

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 03:24:53 AM »

yup Skippy it just depends. ;) :)

Yes if they are mullah or non Mullah, and if they have ever lived there. Non Iranian born Persian's can really be problems.

Older generations I tend to accept, but the young ones  :-\

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »

I never thought I'd see the day, when American Evangelical Christians are better for Jews, and for Israel, than American Jews are.

You mean better than most mainstream Jewish organizations.